|CODEX Entry: Ceramic Dagger|
|This short blade weapon was built using ceramic. It has limited range but comes out fast.|
The ceramic dagger has a very similar visual aesthetic to the Cronus, however it is noticeably shorter. The jump attack of this dagger has a very tiny AoE which knocks down, at most, only the enemy you land on top of.
This weapon deals mostly Puncture damage.
- Low Impact and Slash Damage.
- Short range.
- Low Slashing damage and only hitting one enemy at a time makes this weapon ill-advised for use against the Infested.
- Low chance to Proc.
- Very small jump attack radius, requiring the player to be practically on top of the target.
- Awkward attack animation.
The Ceramic Dagger blueprint can be acquired from alert missions.
- Main article: Category:Ceramic Dagger Build
See the user build section for builds using this weapon.
- The blueprint used to drop from Jupiter's boss J3-Golem, however this method of obtaining the blueprint is no longer available.
- This weapon is the dagger version of the Cronus albeit with different advantages and disadvantages.
- Ceramic dagger seems to infer a much higher speed boost with slide attacks than most melee weapons.
- Cronus, a similar weapon