|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price: N/A|
Lith/Meso/Neo/Axi refer to Void Relics
(V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- High Impact damage – effective against shields.
- High critical chance.
- High damage at full charge
- Charged shots have innate Punch Through, allowing it to hit multiple enemies in a line.
- Shoots 3 arrows in a horizontal spread.
- Pinpoint accuracy when aiming.
- Needs to be charged to deal max damage.
- Low Puncture and Slash damage – less effective against armor and health.
- Arrows have a travel time and a slight arc.
- Draws from the Sniper Ammo pickup pool, which is among the rarest of the ammunition pickups.
- Not very convenient charge time, especially at close range.
- Damage is split between each of its three projectiles, requiring simultaneous hits to maximize damage.
- Cernos Prime, compared to the Cernos:
- Cernos Prime, compared to the Rakta Cernos:
- Higher base damage (360.0 vs. 250.0).
- Slower charge rate (1.0s vs. 0.25s).
- Longer Reload time (1.0s vs. 0.6s).
- Lower Flight speed (70m/s vs. 100m/s).
- Lower Status chance (10.0% vs. 15.0%).
- No polarity.
- Fires 3 arrows per shot vs. 1 arrow per shot
- No Innate Blight effect.
- See Category:Cernos Prime Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Cernos Prime Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Heavy Caliber will decrease accuracy by a small amount, making each arrow fire slightly off from its normal trajectory.
- As of Hotfix 19.11.2 this was increased dramatically, making the weapon act more like a wildly-spreading shotgun than a fan of arrows.
- The Cernos Prime's shots fire multiple arrows in a horizontal fanning spread. The number of arrows is affected by multishot mods, similar to shotguns.
- Cernos prime is capable of orange crits with Point Strike and Argon Scope averaging to approximately 1015 orange crit damage with a single arrow
Cernos Prime Skins
- Cernos, the normal version.
- Rakta Cernos, the Red Veil custom version.
- Mutalist Cernos, the Infested version.