|Dropped by|| Corpus Railgun MOA|
Orokin Void Container
Not to be confused with Primed Chamber.
Charged Chamber increases the damage from the first shot fired from a fresh magazine of a sniper rifle.
- Stacks additively with Primed Chamber for up to 140% bonus damage.
- This mod goes particularly well with the Vectis as it has a one shot magazine, giving the bonus to all shots fired.
- Formula for damage calculation:
- Total damage = (Base damage) * (1 + Damage %)
- For example, an unmodded Snipetron has 100 base damage. With a rank 3 Charged Chamber you would have:
100 * (1 + 0.4) = 140 total damage on the first shot.
- This mod will not work with bows.
- In addition to being 60% weaker than the Primed Chamber mod given to the top 100 players with the most kills after the Informant Event, this mod also occupies two more capacity slots. (6/7/8/9 on Charged Chamber vs. 4/5/6/7 on Primed Chamber)
- This is an Uncommon mod from a relatively rare enemy type, regularly drops on T3 Corpus Survivals. However, it is found occasionally in treasure rooms in Orokin Void missions.