- For the rare version, see Primed Chamber.
Charged Chamber is a sniper rifle mod that increases the damage from the first shot fired from a fresh magazine.
| 0 || +10% || 6
| 1 || +20% || 7
| 2 || +30% || 8
| 3 || +40% || 9
- This mod goes particularly well with the Vectis as it has a one shot magazine, giving the bonus to all shots fired.
- Formula for damage calculation:
- Total damage = (Base damage) * (1 + Damage %)
- For example, a Rubico installed with a fully ranked Serration deals 530 damage. With a fully ranked Charged Chamber you would have:
530 * (1 + 0.4) = 742 total damage on the first shot.
- Stacks additively with Primed Chamber for up to 140% bonus damage.
- This is an Uncommon mod from a relatively rare enemy type, regularly drops on T3 Corpus Survivals. However, it is found occasionally in treasure rooms in Orokin Void missions.
“Ah, have you come to make a donation to my newest 'enterprise'...?”Patch history is needed. Click here for instructions.