Clashing Forest is one of two Stance mods compatible with Staff type weapons. It is a highly mobile stance in which the Tenno advances in tandem with their strikes.
Can be equipped on:
✓ denotes weapon with matching Stance polarity
|Combo Name||Button Combination|
|In Air +|
|Wall Dash +|
|Knockdowned Enemy +|
- The last stabbing hit of Resolute Fury has a 100% chance of inflicting Impact proc.
- The kicking portion of the Battering Roots combo can be repeated infinitely by mashing the melee button.
- The second kick of Battering Roots will launch and knockdown enemies hit by it, although the hit isn't wide enough to hit too many enemies at once.
- This stance is good for beginners with the Bo and Amphis weapons. The default combo is very easy to use.
- When executing Battering Roots, tilt your camera towards enemies to guide your Tenno's kicks into your foes.
- Normally while holding down your forward key, you will always perform Resolute Fury. This can be prevented by holding down your block button, which allows you to perform Skyward Limb while moving forward.
- The movement during the attacks of this stance makes your Tenno prone to overextending, although the auto melee target feature usually prevents this.
- Resolute Fury does not result in very much movement from your position and strikes several times, making it a great way to raise your hit counter before switching to other combos. It also has a tendency to stagger the target, and the spinning attack can connect with multiple enemies. It's spinning strike also tends to hit low-lying enemies such as Maggots.
- Skyward Limb is effective at hitting low-flying enemies, such as Mutalist Ospreys, as well as hitting and staggering multiple enemies in an area around the user.