Coaction Drift is a rare dual-stat Exilus mod that increases an Aura's strength and effectiveness.
|Rank||Aura Strength||Aura Effectiveness||Cost|
- Aura Strength increases the effect of your aura on everyone. Aura Effectiveness increases the effect of everyone's auras on yourself.
- When maxed, this will increase your aura's strength by 15% × (1 + 15%) + 15% = 32.25% for yourself, and 15% for everyone else.
- For example, when combined with Steel Charge, it will increase your melee damage by 1.3225 × 60% = 79.35%, and increase your squadmates' melee damage by 1.15 × 60% = 69%.
- This mod also takes effect in Archwing gameplay, as long as it is equipped on your Warframe.
- For auras that do not affect you specifically, but as a group (such as Corrosive Projection), only Aura Strength applies.
- This table lists the total combinations of Auras up to four players, without and with Coaction Drift:
- Currently, Coaction Drift doubles the base Aura's effect before applying its bonus. So far, tested with:
- Coaction Drift does not work with Growing Power aside from the aforementioned doubling bug.
|Drift|| Agility Drift • Coaction Drift • Cunning Drift • Endurance Drift • Power Drift • Speed Drift|
|Bullet Jump|| Battering Maneuver • Piercing Step • Rending Turn|
Firewalker • Ice Spring • Lightning Dash • Toxic Flight
|Movement||Maglev • Mobilize • Patagium • Rush • Streamlined Form|
|Resistance||Aviator • Shock Absorbers • Sure Footed (Primed) • Warm Coat|
|Other Utility|| Enemy Sense • Handspring • Heavy Impact • Intruder • Master Thief • Pain Threshold|
Retribution • Thief's Wit
|Augments||Escape Velocity • Hysterical Assault • Mesa's Waltz|
|Exilus Adapter • Maneuvers • Mods|