Coiling Viper is one of two Stance mods for Whip type weapons. Wielders of this Stance trade range for highly mobile attacks. True to the namesake, the attack style of the stance greatly resembles a slithering Viper as opposed to Burning Wasp's flowing style.
Can be equipped on:
✓ denotes weapon with matching Stance polarity
|Spiral Cut||Slide +|
|Mountain's Chisel||In Air|
|Weightless Steel||While Wall-Running|
|Resounding Fear||Aiming at Downed Enemy|
- PS4 Players =
- Xbox Players =
- The final hit of Whistling Wind has a 100% chance to inflict Impact proc.
- Tumbling King's hit after the pause will knock enemies down.
- The final hit is a low lunging attack that can hit enemies directly below, for the enemies that have been knocked down, as well as move the user out of the crowd.
- Tumbling King's leaping dash can be steered mid-flight by looking around with the mouse.
- The second attack in the basic combo is two hits. To perform Tumbling King, wait until the third hit's animation has finished, and then tap the melee attack button again.