A warrior only grows if they face the ultimate enemy. Themselves.
Conclave is a neutral Syndicate led by the Conclave Master, Teshin. Teshin resides within the Conclave Hall of each Relay. He is the one responsible for the management of the Conclave PvP System, providing incentives through various rewards that can be earned through Conclave battles.
Like any other Syndicate; you may only earn Standing for the Conclave by equipping the Conclave Sigil in your Conclave Arsenal and completing the Challenges.
Conclave missions can be accessed using the Conclave console located on the right of the Navigation in the Liset, as well as the Conclave enclave in the Relay. The player's loadout will be automatically switched to their Conclave loadout upon entering a Conclave mission.
- Main article: Annihilation
A game mode that requires the Tenno to battle each other and retrieve their Oros, a yellow orb entity that appears nearby fallen Tenno. The gameplay is similar to the Kill Confirm variant of Deathmatch, and the round is completed when one player has retrieved 25 Oros.
- Main article: Team Annihilation
This game mode allows four Tenno to ally with each other against another group of four Tenno in an Annihilation game mode. Similar to Cephalon Capture, the opponent team members are marked by a red logo above their heads, depending on their team. The match ends when one of the team has retrieved 50 Oros.
- Main article: Cephalon Capture
A simple Capture the Flag style game mode in which two teams of four Tenno (for a total of eight players) must steal the Cephalon from the enemy base and bring it to their own in order to score points, and the match ends when one team has captured the enemy Cephalon a set number of times.
Allowed Warframes and WeaponsEdit
Conclave and Solar Rail Conflicts currently only allow a very small number of mods, Warframes, and weapons, to ensure balance is fair and even. Prime, Wraith, MK-1, and other unique variants are generally permitted with some exceptions. All new pieces of equipment released since Update 16 are allowed.
Ack & Brunt
- All weapons have their own unique stats in PvP that can be different from their regular stats, including damage, fire rate, and other stats.
- Weapons cannot proc.
- There are no critical hits. Weapons instead have a headshot multiplier, generally x1.5; shooting an enemy in the head applies this multiplier.
- Melee slide attacks do only as much damage as regular attacks.
- Melee Channeling cost increased from 5 energy per hit to 10 energy per hit.
- All melee stances can be equipped with the exception of Vermilion Storm.
- Warframes use their rank 0 values for Health and Shields, and uses the default 100 Max Energy.
- For balance reasons, Warframe abilities may behave differently in PvP:
- Shuriken: Deals Puncture damage, does not cause Slash proc.
- Smoke Screen: Duration of 6s. Leaves a faint visible outline, and cancels out on any attack or item pickup. Charging a weapon does not count as attack.
- Teleport: Range limited to 12m, does not stagger target.
- Blade Storm: Range limited to 10m, will only target at most two enemies.
- Landslide: Causes Knockdown on third combo.
- Tectonics: Hit Points of 1,050. Does not have invincibility phase. Obstructs opponent while letting allies pass.
- Petrify: Range limited to 10m, petrifies enemies only for 2 seconds.
- Rumblers: Lasts for 20s. The brawler's stats are 5 armor, 400 health, 100 damage. Has a self-destruct damage range of 3m.
- Spectral Scream: All elements do proc their respective proc, even in PvP. If element is Toxin, the damage will directly damage health as normal, but is reduced by 50% compared to other elements.
- Elemental Ward: Reflects melee damage by 0.4x back to the attacker and has a chance to proc its respective element. Toxin damage will have reduced multiplier, but lasts for 25s and will affect allies in the range of 12m.
- Vex Armor: Lasts 12s but can accumulate armor faster, up to 10,000%. Fury increases damage up to 2.0x.
- Effigy: Hitpoint of 5,000.
- Rest: Limited range. Sleeping target is immune to damage. The target wakes up when shot or interacted with by a teammate.
- Pull: Aims in a line instead of a cone, only hitting enemies you are directly looking at. Staggers instead of ragdolls.
- Shield Polarize: Erases 150 of opponents shields, but their explosions deal no damage. Adds an amount of shields to allies equal to their maximum shield amount, overshielding if necessary.
- Bullet Attractor: Far smaller bubble and less duration.
- Crush: Does not suspend Tenno, but staggers them with each damage tick.
- Mind Control: The target cannot harm Nyx, as well as capture or steal Cephalons. Additionally, the target doesn't see the enemy symbols above the enemies' heads. Nyx' allies cannot see the enemy icon on the affected target as well, but the mind control particle effects are visible. Ability range is limited.
- Psychic Bolts:
- Chaos: The affected targets see all of their allies marked as enemies, enabling friendly fire.
Standing from Challenges is Bonus Standing and does not count against your Daily Standing Capacity. There are six Challenges every day, two for each Conclave Mission Type. Any challenge with 6000 standings reward is given a prefix 'Focused'
|Air Strike||Kill X enemies while airborne.||1.000,3.000 or 6.000 (Focused Air Strike)|
|Anti-air Strike||Kill X airborne enemies.||1.000,3.000 or 6.000 (Focused Anti.air Strike)|
|Bandit||Capture X Cephalons.||1.000,3.000 or 6.000 (Focused Bandit)|
|Dexterity||Kill X opponents using two of melee, guns, powers.||1.000,3.000 or 6.000 (Focused Dexterity)|
|Domination||Kill X enemies without them killing you.||1.000,3.000 or 6.000 (Focused Domination)|
|Revenge||Kill X Enemies that have killed you.||1.000,3.000 or 6.000 (Focused Revenge)|
|Gladiator||Get X melee kills.||1.000,3.000 or 6.000 (Focused Gladiator)|
|Kill Streak||Go on X kill streaks.||1.000,3.000 or 6.000 (Focused Kill Streak)|
|Liberator||Return your team's Cephalon X times.||1.000,3.000 or 6.000 (Focused Liberator)|
|Primary Target||Kill X enimies with your primary weapon.||1.000,3.000 or 6.000 (Focused Primary Target)|
|Secondary Target||Kill X enimies with your secondary weapon.||1.000,3.000 or 6.000 (Focused Secondary Target)|
|See it Through||Complete X matches.||1.000,3.000 or 6.000|
|Shootist||Get X Headshot kills.||1.000,3.000 or 6.000 (Focused Shootist)|
|Slide Strike||Kill X enemies while sliding.||1.000,3.000 or 6.000 (Focused Slide Strike)|
|Streak Stopped||Kill X enemies on a kill streak||1.000,3.000 or 6.000 (Focused Streak Stopped)|
|Versatility||Kill X opponents using melee, guns and powers.||1.000,3.000 or 6.000 (Focused Versatility)|
|Void-Painter||Get X Warframe power kills.||1.000,3.000 or 6.000 (Focused Void-Painter)|
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 1.15 1.16 X is a variable number between 2 and 12
- ↑ Kill a Enemy with Power and Melee or Power and Gun or Melee and Gun
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 A Player is on a kill streak after killing 3 players without being killed himself.
- ↑ Focused Streak Stopped was removed in Update 17.2.
Conclave matches will give each participating player a random reward at the end of a match.
|Conclave Misson Reward Mods|
|Adrenaline Boost||Increase Energy but reduces health||Warframe||Rare|
|Blind Shot||Increases Flight Speed and decreases Accuracy||Pistol||Rare|
|Deft Tempo||On headshot, +10% Bullet Jump speed for 4 seconds.||Rifle||Rare|
|Directed Convergence||Increase accuracy by 100% when aiming.||Supra||Rare|
|Double Tap||On hit, +50% damage for 0.3 seconds.||Latron||Rare|
|Feathered Arrows||Increase flight speed but reduces damage||Bow||Uncommon|
|Final Tap||On 4 hits within 0.5 seconds, increase damage by 100% for 0.2 seconds.||Hind||Rare|
|Focused Acceleration||Increase Projectile Speed by 80% when aiming.||Tetra||Rare|
|Full Capacity||Increases Magazine Capacity and decreases reload speed||Pistol||Common|
|Gorgon Frenzy||On kill, 30% increase in fire rate for 3 seconds.||Gorgon||Rare|
|Grinloked||On Hit, +80% accuracy for 3 seconds.||Grinlok||Rare|
|Hastened Steps||Increase Sprint speed but reduces shield capacity||Warframe||Rare|
|Heightened Reflexes||Quicken casting speed but reduces energy efficiency||Warframe||Rare|
|Hydraulic Barrel||Decreases Weapon Recoil and Magazine capacity||Pistol||Rare|
|Hydraulic Chamber||Decreases Weapon Recoil and Magazine capacity||Shotgun||Rare|
|Hydraulic Gauge||Decreases Weapon Recoil and Magazine capacity||Rifle||Rare|
|Kill Switch||On kill, +50% reload speed for 4 seconds.||Shotgun||Rare|
|Loaded Capacity||Increases Magazine Capacity and decreases reload speed||Shotgun||Uncommon|
|Loose Chamber||Increases Reload Speed and Weapon Recoil||Shotgun||Uncommon|
|Loose Hatch||Increases Reload Speed and Weapon Recoil||Rifle||Common|
|Loose Magazine||Increases Reload Speed and Weapon Recoil||Pistol||Common|
|Lucky Shot||Increases Flight Speed and decreases Accuracy||Rifle||Uncommon|
|Maximum Capacity||Increases Magazine Capacity and decreases reload speed||Rifle||Common|
|Measured Burst||Increase damage by 30%, decrease Fire Rate by 60% when aiming.||Tiberon||Rare|
|Plan B||On hit, +20% Secondary Weapon Fire Rate for 4 seconds.||Bow||Rare|
|Secondary Wind||On kill, +8 health regen for 8 seconds.||Pistol||Rare|
|Sudden Justice||On 2 hits within 0.2 secs, increase Fire Rate 30% for 2 seconds.||Sybaris||Rare|
|Triple Tap||On 3 hits within 0.2 seconds, increase damage by 20% for 0.5 seconds||Burston||Rare|
|Vital Systems Bypass||Gain Health Regen, but increased Shield Recharge Delay||Warframe||Rare|
|Rank||Title||Sacrifice||Benefits||Rank Up Reward|
|4||Hurricane||Orokin Catalyst|| 250,000||Access to Weapon and Warframe Conclave Mods. Additional Conclave loadout slot.||Conclave
|3||Tempest||Orokin Reactor|| 100,000||Access to Augment Conclave Mods. Additional Conclave loadout slot.||Conclave Tempest Mod or Conclave Tempest Sigil|
|2||Whirlwind||Forma|| 50,000||Access to Rare Conclave Mods. Additional Conclave loadout slot.||Conclave Whirlwind Mod or Conclave Whirlwind Sigil|
|1||Mistral||2 Neurodes|| 30,000||Access to Uncommon Conclave Mods. Additional Conclave loadout slot.||Conclave Mistral Mod or Conclave Mistral Sigil|
|0||Initiation||100 Plastids|| 10,000||Access to Conclave Sigil||Conclave
Conclave score is a universal benchmark that calculates the effectiveness of an individual piece of equipment and as a total of all equipped gear. Each individual equipment score is affected by the equipment's rank and the conclave scores of the mods installed. In turn, the mods' conclave ratings are based off their ranks, and are listed next to their identifiers (for example, "Rifle C30" or "Melee C8").
The rating of a weapon is static: ranking up and upgrading with Forma or Orokin Catalyst do not impact a weapon's Conclave rating. Only mods can increase the conclave score. Conclave Score is applied to all weapons, Warframes, Sentinels, Kubrows and Mods.
Conclave score has no relationship to the Conclave Syndicate. Conclave score is used to determine what level bosses and syndicate squads will spawn at above their minimum spawn level when players fight bosses or syndicate squads. (E.G, a player a conclave score of ~1400 may encounter a level 40 Captain Vor, but a player with a conclave score of ~300 may encounter a level 10 Captain Vor, with Vor's minimum spawn level being level 3.) Alternatively, Tactical Alerts may restrict players from having a conclave level above a certain limit in order to increase difficulty by preventing players from trivializing encounters.
|Steel Meridian • Arbiters of Hexis • Cephalon Suda • The Perrin Sequence • Red Veil • New Loka|
Conclave • Cephalon Simaris