|An ancient Tenno tradition has reemerged; THE CONCLAVES have started appearing throughout the Solar Map. Here the Tenno meet in secret to challenge eachother in honorable combat. (1v1 and 2v2 Conclaves have been added through the Solar Map. Are you ready to test your skills?)|
Conclave a.k.a Versus is a PvP game type in Warframe meant for 1v1 and 2v2 (1v2 & 2v1, are also possible) dueling much like Dueling in the Clan Dojo. Unlike dueling in dojo, Conclave is restricted to players with similar Conclave Score instead of their Clan affiliation. The Conclave Score is calculated based on equipped Warframes, Weapons, Mods, Sentinels, and so on. Conclave missions are found throughout the Solar system outside the Dojo.
Participating in Conclave does not impact experience and mastery points, however one can observe their personal kill to death ratio in their "Profile" screen.
Also note that Conclaves are still in a very early phase and players can experience bugs.
To gain access to a conclave, the player must have a planet available with a conclave arena present. That conclave area will have a "conclave score" associated with it (described below). The player's current load out must be within the total given at this arena. Once in, the player will be able to choose which team to fight on. Once both teams have one or two people, the rounds will start.
Conclave score is calculated in individual gear and in the total of all individual gear. The Individual gear scores are affected by mods and ranks. The mods have a conclave amount next to its identifier. Ex: "Rifle C30"
Total Conclave = Base Weapon Conclave + Warframe Rank*(8/3) + Sentinel Conclave (if any) +Mod Conclave Amount.
The conclave for warframes seem to vary, it may depend on the mod capacity available instead of the rank itself, as seen from how adding an aura (which does not have any conclaves) into warframe increases it's conclave rating.
Warframe abilities also work and behave differently to the Tenno than other faction, click here to see their behaviors.
Matches are won best 2 out of 3, as opposed to simply one before update 10.3.
As update 14.0.9, in conclave and rail conflicts, Shields receive 50% less damage from all sources, and Health receive 25% less damage from all sources. Knockdown has been also reduced for conclave and rail conflicts.
|Planet||Level (Conclave Rating) range||Maptile|
|Venus||0 - 100||Corpus Ship|
|Jupiter||200 - 300||Grineer Galleon|
|Saturn||50 - 150||Grineer Galleon|
|Sedna||300 - 700||Grineer Asteroid|
|Europa||500 - 1000||Corpus Ship|
|Phobos||500 - 700||Grineer Settlement|
|Eris||350 - 500||Grineer Asteroid|
|Neptune||150 - 300||Corpus Outpost|
|Pluto||1000 - 1500||Corpus Outpost|
Bugs And Exploits Edit
- Using Ash's teleport will enable Ash to perform a finisher. This will kill most frames in one hit. His Shuriken and Bladestorm abilities can also one hit most frames. Invisibility combined with a Darkra Prime with Crimson Dervish can be a fair alternative to spamming Bladestorm.
- If an energy orb is picked up right before the round ends, it will spawn within ~10 seconds during the beginning of the next round.
- Before a round starts, players can freely move their frames, but the controls will be oriented differently. For an example, before the round started, moving forward may result in moving sideways or backwards. This can make getting energy or positioning much quicker.
- If Saryn places her molt right before a round ends, the molt will last forever until it is replaced by another molt. In Sedna conclave, choose Moon Team. Before winning or losing, place a molt in the enemy spawn. Before the next round starts, get the nearby energy and use molt. The molt at the enemy spawn will detonate and deal toxin AoE, then toxin DoT. This will heavily damage all players on Sun Team's spawn. Note: Get the energy after Round 1 is over but before Round 2 begins.
- Ember's World On Fire will kill any opponents provided there is sufficient energy and that the opponent is nearby. The enemy does not have to be in sight or on the same altitude.
- Dive-kicking will knock down all frames if they are not immune i.e. Ironskin. A ground finisher will severely damage most frames. This can be spammed multiple times in quick succession with an occasional ground-slam.
- Loki's Radial Disarm can deal 700 magnetic damage. This will destroy the enemies shields or even kill weak frames.
- Sometimes after a round, energy won't spawn for the rest of the session.(Needs Testing)
- In Sedna Conclave, it is possible to take all of the energy in the tile set in rapid success, effectively depriving your opponent of precious energy so they can't spam any abilities.
- Slide Attacks can be as lethal as ultimate abilities.
- Blocking will shield you from all damage except for a few abilities like Venom and Shock, explosions, and status procs-if the enemy can proc it. Unlike in regular missions, blocking in Conclave will drain stamina continuously even when no damage is taken.
- Inviting a player with a conclave rating higher than the maximum limit of the planet will still allow them to join.
- Know the map and especially energy locations.
- Know the spawns for cheap exploits.
- Have the best weaponry possible regardless of rating. If using Saryn, equip Vitality even though Redirection has a higher rating. Saryn' s low shields mix poorly with Redirection.
- Sentinels are almost useless in Conclave for anything other than telling you which direction the enemy is from you. Their usefulness improves with Mods like Coolant Leak and Self-Destruct and Guardian.
- Recommend using a "ground-slam then melee" combo unless enemy if too far to catch up.
- Slash and Toxic/Viral procs are relatively effective in Conclave.
When there is an invasion, Conclave nodes cannot be invaded.
| Assassination • Capture • Conclave • Deception • Endless/Wave Defense • Escape • Exterminate • Hijack|
Interception • Invasion (Solar Rail) • Mobile Defense • Rescue • Sabotage • Spy • Survival
|PvP • Environmental Hazards • Nightmare Mode • Tile Sets • Alerts • Pickups|