|An ancient Tenno tradition has reemerged; THE CONCLAVES have started appearing throughout the Solar Map. Here the Tenno meet in secret to challenge eachother in honorable combat. (1v1 and 2v2 Conclaves have been added through the Solar Map. Are you ready to test your skills?)|
Conclave (also known as Versus) is a PvP game type in Warframe meant for 1v1 and 2v2 (1v2 & 2v1 are also possible) combat, much like Dueling in the Clan Dojo. Unlike dueling in dojo, Conclave is restricted to players with similar Conclave Score. The Conclave Score is calculated based on equipped Warframes, Weapons, Mods, and Sentinels. Conclave missions are found throughout the Solar system.
Participating in Conclave does not impact experience and mastery points, but one can observe their personal kill to death ratio in their "Profile" screen.
Also note that, as Conclaves are still in a very early phase, numerous bugs exist.
Players immediately have access to a planet's Conclave arena upon gaining that planet's Nav Segment. If a player's overall Conclave rating is within an arena's range, he or she may then enter and choose the team for which he or she will fight. Once the match is fully populated, the match begins.
Conclave score is calculated per individual piece of gear and as a total of all equipped gear. The Individual gear scores are affected by mods and ranks. Mods' conclave ratings can be seen next to their identifiers (for example, "Rifle C30" or "Melee C8"). A player's total Conclave score may be calculated using the formula below.
Total Conclave = Base Weapon score + Warframe Rank*(8/3) + Sentinel Conclave score (if applicable) +Mod Conclave total
Warframe abilities work, but they behave differently against Tenno than they do other factions. Individual differences can be seen here.
Matches are played best 2 out of 3 as of update 10.3.
As of update 14.0.9, in conclave and rail conflicts, shields receive 50% less damage from all sources, and health receives 25% less damage from all sources. Knockdown has been also reduced for conclave and rail conflicts.
|Planet||Level (Conclave Rating) range||Maptile|
|Venus||0 - 100||Corpus Ship|
|Jupiter||200 - 300||Grineer Galleon|
|Saturn||50 - 150||Grineer Galleon|
|Sedna||300 - 700||Grineer Asteroid|
|Europa||500 - 1000||Corpus Ship|
|Phobos||500 - 700||Grineer Settlement|
|Eris||350 - 500||Grineer Asteroid|
|Neptune||150 - 300||Corpus Outpost|
|Pluto||1000 - 1500||Corpus Outpost|
Bugs And Exploits Edit
- Using Ash's teleport will enable Ash to perform a finisher. This will kill most frames in one hit. His Shuriken and Bladestorm abilities can also one hit most frames. Invisibility combined with a Darkra Prime with Crimson Dervish can be a fair alternative to spamming Bladestorm.
- If an energy orb is picked up right before the round ends, it will spawn within ~10 seconds during the beginning of the next round.
- Before a round starts, players can freely move their frames, but the controls will be oriented differently. For an example, before the round started, moving forward may result in moving sideways or backwards. This can make getting energy or positioning much quicker.
- If Saryn places her molt right before a round ends, the molt will last forever until it is replaced by another molt. In Sedna conclave, choose Moon Team. Before winning or losing, place a molt in the enemy spawn. Before the next round starts, get the nearby energy and use molt. The molt at the enemy spawn will detonate and deal toxin AoE, then toxin DoT. This will heavily damage all players on Sun Team's spawn. Note: Get the energy after Round 1 is over but before Round 2 begins.
- Ember's World On Fire will kill any opponents provided there is sufficient energy and that the opponent is nearby. The enemy does not have to be in sight or on the same altitude.
- Dive-kicking will knock down all frames if they are not immune i.e. Ironskin. A ground finisher will severely damage most frames. This can be spammed multiple times in quick succession with an occasional ground-slam.
- Loki's Radial Disarm can deal 700 magnetic damage. This will destroy the enemies shields or even kill weak frames.
- Sometimes after a round, energy won't spawn for the rest of the session. (Needs Testing)
- In Sedna Conclave, it is possible to take all of the energy in the tile set in rapid succession, effectively depriving your opponent of precious energy so they can't spam any abilities.
- Slide Attacks can be as lethal as ultimate abilities.
- Blocking will shield you from all damage except for a few abilities like Venom and Shock, explosions, and status procs--if the enemy can proc them. Unlike in regular missions, blocking in Conclave will drain stamina continuously even when no damage is taken.
- Inviting a player with a conclave rating higher than the maximum limit of the planet will still allow them to join.
- Know the map, especially energy locations.
- Know the spawns for cheap exploits.
- Sentinels are almost useless in Conclave for anything other than telling you which direction the enemy is from you. Their usefulness improves with Mods like Coolant Leak, Self-Destruct, and Guardian.
- "Ground slam-to-melee" combos can be useful.
- Slash and Toxic/Viral procs are often more effective in Conclave than they are against other factions.
- Remember than weapons can be unequipped to reduce total Conclave score.
- Sidearms can be used even when downed. Don't forget to scoot!
When there is an invasion, Conclave nodes cannot be invaded.
| Assassination • Capture • Conclave • Deception • Defense • Escape • Excavation • Exterminate • Hijack|
Interception • Invasion (Solar Rail) • Mobile Defense • Rescue • Sabotage (Hive) • Spy • Survival
|PvP • Environmental Hazards • Nightmare Mode • Tile Sets • Alerts • Pickups|