Conclave is a neutral Syndicate led by the Conclave Master, Teshin. Teshin resides within the Conclave Hall of each Relay. He is the one responsible for the management of the Conclave PvP System, providing incentives through various rewards that can be earned through Conclave battles.
|Rank||Title||Sacrifice||Benefits||Rank Up Reward|
|0||Initiation||100 Plastids|| 10,000||0 Standing||Access to Conclave Sigil.||Basic Conclave Sigil|
|1||Mistral||2 Neurodes|| 30,000||5,000 Standing||Access to Uncommon Conclave Mods. Additional Conclave loadout slot.||Mistral-rank Mod or Sigil|
|2||Whirlwind||Forma|| 50,000||22,000 Standing||Access to Rare Conclave Mods. Additional Conclave loadout slot.||Whirlwind-rank Mod or Sigil|
|3||Tempest||Orokin Reactor|| 100,000||44,000 Standing||Access to Augment Conclave Mods. Additional Conclave loadout slot.||Tempest-rank Mod or Sigil|
|4||Hurricane||Orokin Catalyst|| 250,000||70,000 Standing||Access to Weapon and Warframe Conclave Mods. Additional Conclave loadout slot.||Hurricane-rank Sigil|
|5||Typhoon||100 Ducats|| 500,000||99,000 Standing||Access to Conclave Syandana, Conclave Skins, Exilus Adapter Blueprint and Warframes. Additional Conclave loadout slots.||Typhoon-rank Sigil|
Note: You may only buy 4 additional Conclave Loadout Slots, making the total Conclave Loadout Slots one may have to 10.
Conclave missions can be accessed using the Conclave console located on the right of the Navigation in the Liset, as well as the Conclave enclave in the Relay. The player's loadout will be automatically switched to their Conclave loadout upon entering a Conclave mission.
- Main article: Annihilation
A free-for-all game mode that requires the Tenno to battle each other and retrieve their Oros, a red orb entity that appears when a Tenno is defeated. The gameplay is similar to the Kill Confirm variant of Deathmatch, and the round is completed when one player has retrieved 25 Oros, or 10 minutes pass.
In its variant mode, each Tenno equips modified weapon, Opticor Variant, capable to charge up very fast (full charge takes about 1 second) and kill the opponent in one shot, 5 shots in a clip and unlimited ammo, but will not have side arms, melee weapon, and Warframe's abilities, passives and Mods. Mobility is normalized (Not confirmed, perhaps it means Tenno's maneuver will not be limited by Conclave).
- Main article: Team Annihilation
This game mode allows four Tenno to ally with each other against another group of four Tenno in an Annihilation game mode. Each team must retrieve the Oro of the opposing team to gain a point. The opponent team members are highlighted in red outline. The match ends when one of the team has retrieved 50 Oros or 10 minutes pass.
In its variant mode, called Snowday Showdown, a frosty skirmish of snowballs and minty melee mayhem. Each Tenno equips two weapons, one is Solstice Spheres (a.k.a Snowball), a throwing weapon like Kunai, each ball deal 50 dmg, has unlimited ammo but shoot in arc and has travel time. It is not suitable for long range shot. A melee weapon, Solstice Scythe, shape like Spearmint deals 50 dmg. Both weapons deals cold proc, making opponents slow down for 1 second. Tennos cannot use its passive, abilities and mods during this mode. The stage will have snow fall and will partly covered by snow with Snowman as stage decoration in some area.
- Main article: Cephalon Capture
A simple Capture the Flag-style game mode in which two teams of four Tenno (for a total of eight players) must steal the Cephalon from the enemy base and bring it to their own in order to score points, and the match ends when one team has captured the enemy Cephalon a set number of times.
- Main article: Lunaro
Lunaro is an ancient Tenno sport, where two teams try to take control of the 'Lunaro' sphere to score a goal. This game mode does not require weaponry and instead demands teamwork and coordinated plays to achieve victory for the team.
Special Gameplay Features Edit
Conclave includes several special features common to all modes (with the exception of Lunaro):
- Gunfire renders players visible on the minimap for 5 seconds if the weapon fired is not silent.
- Stagger is replaced with the "impaired" status effect, which disables jumping and slows movement speed for a duration of 2 seconds. After being impaired, players become immune to further impairment for 4 seconds.
- This 4-second grace period also applies to knockdowns.
- Channelled ultimate powers (such as Banshee's Soundquake and Nyx's Absorb) require 100 energy to cast, even if the cost to activate the ability is below 100.
- In team-based game-modes, neither team can see or hear the other's chat or waypoints.
- Quick-melee slam attacks do not deal area-of-effect damage or knockdown, with the exception of Fist weapons. All other melee weapons must be wielded to inflict these effects.
- Blocking absorbs attacks in a 90-degree arc in front of the player – in co-op, this angle is 180 degrees.
- All Conclave melee stances (other stances are disallowed) have a combo containing a pause. In each case, the attack before the pause inflicts the aforementioned 'impaired' status effect. The attack following the pause deals double damage.
- Fist and Sparring weapons are the only melee weapons that inflict impairment/knockdown with slide attacks.
- Thrown melee weapons' explode-on-channelling effect has a reduced radius and does not deal bonus damage.
Recruit Conditioning Edit
Recruit Conditioning ensures players new to the Conclave only play matches with other relatively inexperienced Tenno. The option can be toggled on or off in the Conclave console on the Liset, and is only available to players below Tempest rank in the Conclave syndicate.Players with Recruit Conditioning enabled will only be matched with each-other, and players at Mastery Rank 0 to 2 have the option enabled by default. Once a player reaches Tempest rank in the Conclave syndicate, however, the option is permanently disabled (and there is no way to reduce a player's rank).
Allowed Warframes and WeaponsEdit
Conclave and Solar Rail Conflicts currently only allow certain Warframes and weapons to ensure balance is fair and even. Conclave-exclusive mods can be obtained from Teshin with Standing, from drops by Conculysts and Battalysts, and from completing a Conclave match. Unique variants, such as Prime, Wraith, MK-1, are generally permitted. All new pieces of equipment released since Update 16 are permitted.
- All weapons have their own unique stats in PvP that can be different from their regular stats, including damage, fire rate, and other stats.
- Weapons cannot proc, however, some weapons will always proc on certain actions. These include:
- There are no critical hits. Weapons instead have a headshot multiplier, generally x1.5; shooting an enemy in the head applies this multiplier.
- Melee slide attacks do only as much damage as regular attacks.
- Melee Channeling cost increased from 5 energy per hit to 10 energy per hit.
- All PvE Stance Mods cannot be used in PvP, which uses dedicated Stance mods that can only be used in PvP.
- Warframes have their own unique health, armor, and shields, and use the default 100 Max Energy.
- For balance reasons, Warframe abilities may behave differently in PvP:
- Shuriken: Deals 38 Puncture damage, does not cause Slash proc.
- Smoke Screen: Duration of 4s. Leaves a faint visible outline, and cancels out on firing any weapon or ability, picking up health/energy/ammo or when taking damage. Charging a weapon does not count as attack.
- Teleport: 40 meters range, does not stagger target.
- Blade Storm: Range limited to 8m, deals 150 damage. Marking enemies cost less while invisible.
- Landslide: Causes Knockdown on third combo.
- Tectonics: Hit Points of 1,050. Does not have invincibility phase. Obstructs opponent while letting allies pass.
- Petrify: Range limited to 10m, petrifies enemies only for 2 seconds.
- Rumblers: Lasts for 20s. The brawler's stats are 5 armor, 400 health, 100 damage. Has a self-destruct damage range of 3m.
- Sonic Boom: Deals 7 damage with a range of 8m and knocks down enemies.
- Sonar: Creates weakspots of 1.5x multiplier on enemies in the range of 30m for 20s.
- Silence: Nullifies any opponents' ability within the range of 20m for 20s, and prevents them from using abilities while in the area for the duration.
- Sound Quake: Range of 10m. Deals 200 damage per second.
- Spectral Scream: All elements do proc their respective proc, even in PvP. If element is Toxin, the damage will directly damage health as normal, but is reduced by 50% compared to other elements. 12m range, deals 60 base damage per second.
- Elemental Ward: Reflects melee damage by 0.4x back to the attacker and has a chance to proc its respective element. Toxin damage will have reduced multiplier, but lasts for 25s and will affect allies in the range of 12m.
- Vex Armor: Lasts 8s but can accumulate armor faster, up to 5,000%. Fury increases damage up to 2.0x.
- Effigy: Hitpoint of 800. Deals 65 damage. Chromas armor is reduced by 50% and his movement speed increased by 20% while Effigy is active.
- Fireball: Deals 20 damage on impact and in a small radius.
- Accelerant: Range of 10m, causing 1.4x multiplier to Fire damage for 30s.
- Fire Blast: Emits a wave of fire that knocks down enemies in 10m range and deals 45 damage. Creates a persistent ring of fire for 20 seconds that deals 67 damage per second to enemies in contact with it.
- World On Fire: Range of 6m, deals 45 damage per explosion. 35% chance of causing Fire proc.
- Metamorphosis: Bonus 200 armor and 100 shield capacity.
- Rest: Limited range of 6m and 2.5m effect radius. Sleeping targets are immune to damage. A target wakes up when shot or interacted with by a teammate.
- Pacify: Nearby enemies deal 50% less damage.
- Mend: Nearby allies are healed with each nearby enemy killed.
- Metamorphosis: 1.4x damage multiplier and 20% movement speed increase.
- Rage: Limited range of 6m and 2.5m effect radius. Targets are 50% more vulnerable to damage, but also gain a 20% movement speed bonus.
- Provoke: Increases Power Strength of nearby allies.
- Maim: Nearby allies are bled and then subjected to a wave of slashing force.
- Freeze: Possesses slight homing function. 30 damage.
- Ice Wave: Deals 100 damage and a cold proc in a 45° cone. 15m range.
- Snow Globe: Slows enemies inside the globe by 67%. 800 Health.
- Avalanche: Deals 170 damage in a 10m range. Affected enemies have their armor reduced by 100% for 2 seconds, and deal an additional 40 damage in a 4.5m area.
- Slash Dash: Does not provide immunity to damage mid-cast.
- Radial Blind: Staggers and blinds. Looking away from the flash halves the effect duration.
- Radial Javelin: Reduced cast speed. Javelin only attacks opponents in Excalibur's line of sight.
- Exalted Blade: 88 damage, 12.5 energy per second, reduced wave range.
- Desiccation: Deals 45 initial damage, then 5 damage per second for 3 seconds. 25% of its damage is returned as health for Inaros. Blinds enemies who are looking at Inaros.
- Devour: Slows and prevents target jumping. Killing an opponent trapped in Quicksand creates a sand pile that can be devoured for Health.
- Sandstorm: ?????
- Scarab Swarm: ?????
- Quiver: Null-Shield Arrow replaces Dashwire Arrow: removes an enemy player's shields within 5 meters of the impact point, and prevents shield regeneration for 4 seconds. Encumbered Arrow replaces Noise Arrow: disables Jumping.
- Navigator: No change
- Prowl: Become invisible and deal extra damage on headshots.
- Artemis Bow: Damage: 90. Multishot: 7.
- Pull: Aims in a line instead of a cone, only hitting enemies you are directly looking at. Staggers instead of ragdolls. Deals 40 damage, and 40 extra damage to shields. 40m range.
- Magnetize: Creates a magnetic field around a target that attracts any weapon fire that hits it and deals damage over time. 4s duration.
- Polarize: Depletes enemy shields and adds it to Mag. 15m range.
- Crush: Does not suspend Tenno, but staggers them with each damage tick.
- Ballistic Battery ?????
- Shooting Gallery 25% damage bonus, 10 meters range, doesn't swich between allies. Removes ammo from opponents clip and gives it to Mesa.
- Shatter Shield 50% damage reduction, reflects back incoming bullet damage. 8 second duration, 12 meters range.
- Peacemaker 1x damage multiplier, FOV rapidly decreases after cast.
- Hall of Mirrors: 2 clones, 20 second duration, 50% damage reduction.
- Sleight Of Hand: Traps pickups within 10 meters for 125 damage over 5 meters. 60 second duration
- Eclipse: 20% damage bonus in light, 30% reduction in dark, 20 second duration.
- Prism: 8 meter explosion, 10 energy and 75 damage per second.
- Soul Punch: 20 meter range, 14 damage.
- Terrify: Debuffed targets deal 50% less damage. 12 meters range, 10 second duration.
- Desecrate: Fallen enemies drop health orbs and are also visible to Nekros on their respawn.
- Shadows of the Dead: Does not raise shadows, instead it reduces the respawn timer of Nekros and his teammates to 0.
- Fire Walker: Movement speed is increased by 10%, deals a Heat status proc to enemies.
- Blazing Chakram: Hurls a flaming ring that burns enemies and causes them to emit a healing blast on death. 125 health per kill in 10m range. Reactivate to instantly teleport to the rings location.
- Warding Halo: 255 damage absorb, 80 damage per second is dealt to enemies standing in 2m range.
- Divine Spears: Range is limited to 8m. 175 impale damage, 50 slam damage.
- Null Star: 12 meter range, 150 damage, 3 particles per cast. Cannot pick up energy while you have particles orbiting you.
- Antimatter Drop: 4x damage absorb, 6 meter explosion.
- Worm Hole: 16 second duration, 20 meter range.
- Molecular Prime: 50% slow for 8 seconds, 200 damage explosion over 4 meters if killed.
- Mind Control: The target cannot harm Nyx, as well as capture or steal Cephalons. Sees opponents as teammates and teammates as opponents. Additionally, the target doesn't see the enemy symbols above the enemies' heads. Nyx' allies cannot see the enemy icon on the affected target as well, but the mind control particle effects are visible. 6s duration.
- Psychic Bolts: Fires 6 bolts. 34 damage.
- Chaos: The affected targets see all of their allies marked as enemies, enabling friendly fire. 20 sec duration, 20m range.
- Absorb: Nyx absorbs all incoming damage and channels that energy into an explosive radial discarge. 12m range.
- Smite: Deals 50 damage and creates 3 orbs that deal 10 damage each to targets within 12 meters. 60 meter cast range.
- Hallowed Ground: gives 1000% armor to allies (-78.8% damage on Oberon) and deals 100 radiation per second to enemies. 20 second duration.
- Renewal: Heals you and allies for 75 plus 20/second for 10 seconds. 5 energy drain per second.
- Reckoning: 230 damage over 8 meters, 4 second blind on survivors
- Rhino Charge: Does not provide immunity to damage mid-cast. 8m range, 150 damage.
- Iron Skin: Will slowly decay after a short period of time. 412 absorb, 1 second invulnerablity after cas.
- Roar: 1.5x damage multiplier to Rhino and allies within 10m. 20 second duration and longer cast time.
- Rhino Stomp: Does not suspend Tenno, but staggers them with a slowdown in the victim's movements. 8m range, 244 damage.
- Spores: Cast range of 60m. Infects the target with 2 spores. Spores deal 5 Viral damage per second. When a spore is popped, 5 damage is dealt in a 10m area and 2 spores are spread to each affected enemy.
- Molt: Shed skin attracts projectiles in 2 meters range. Has 400 health and 12 sec duration. Deals 50 damage within 6m if it is destroyed, expires or when Saryn activates Molt while the current one is still active.
- Toxic Lash: 1.25x Melee damage multiplier. Blocking becomes 40% more effective. 30s duration.
- Miasma: 19 damage per second, deals additional damage to enemies under Toxin and Viral effects. 2 second duration, 8m range.
- Spellbind: Opponents are forced to equip their melee weapons, nearby allies become immune to status effects. 20m range, 6m radius, 8s duration.
- Tribute: Staggers an opponent and reduces their damage. 25m range, 12s debuff duration. Deals 67 damage.
- Lantern: ????
- Razorwing: Shrink down and switch into archwing mode with a different weapon set, while 3 razorfly drones attack nearby enemies. 65 damage per shot, 160 damage per melee hit. Drones deal 50 damage.
- Well Of Life: 20% lifesteal when attacking target, 100 max heal. 10 second duration, 16 meter range.
- Energy Vampire: 16 meter range, 40 energy over 10 seconds (to both teams?).
- Link: Redirects 40% damage taken to up to 3 enemies within 8 meters. 15 second duration.
- Blessing: Heals allies by 80% and grants damage reduction based on the amount healed for 10 seconds.
- Rip Line: Enemies hit are knocked down and dealt 30 damage. If it hits terrain, Valkyr is pulled to towards the hooks location. 26m range.
- Warcry: 50% armor increase. Valkyrs and nearby allies melee attack speed is increased by 30%. Nearby enemies movement speed is decreased by 15%. 12m range.
- Paralysis: No change.
- Hysteria: Vastly increased mobility, speed and damage with 17% lifesteal. Provides damage resistance instead of invulnerability.
Missions and ChallengesEdit
Standing from Challenges is Bonus Standing and does not count against your Daily Standing Capacity. There are up to eight Challenges every day, two for each Conclave Mission Type. Any challenge with 6000 standings reward is given a prefix 'Focused'. Challenge Missions reset daily at 7:15 PM GMT instead of the standard daily reset (12:00 AM GMT).
Weekly Missions were introduced in Update 18. These missions will always be the same:
- Match Won: Win 6 matches of any game type.
- Match Complete: Complete 20 matches of any game type.
- Conditioning: Complete 10 Daily Challenges.
Upon completing all three, an inbox message from Teshin will be received, containing 10 Rare Resources of one type, a Stance mod, 100,000, and 50,000. These challenges can only be completed once a week, resetting on Friday, 12:00 AM GMT.
|Air Strike||Kill X enemies while airborne.||500,1,500 or 3,000 (Focused Air Strike)|
|Anti-air Strike||Kill X airborne enemies.||500,1,500 or 3,000 (Focused Anti.air Strike)|
|Bandit||Capture X Cephalons.||500,1,500 or 3,000 (Focused Bandit)|
|Blockade||Strike opponents carrying the ball X times.||1.000,3.000 or 6.000 (Focused Blockade)|
|Dexterity||Kill X opponents using two of melee, guns, powers.||500,1,500 or 3,000 (Focused Dexterity)|
|Domination||Kill X< enemies without them killing you.||500,1,500 or 3,000 (Focused Domination)|
|Revenge||Kill X Enemies that have killed you.||500,1,500 or 3,000 (Focused Revenge)|
|Gladiator||Get X melee kills.||500,1,500 or 3,000 (Focused Gladiator)|
|Goal!||Score X goals.||1.000,3.000 or 6.000 (Focused Goal!)|
|Heads Up!||Catch X passes from teammates.||1.000,3.000 or 6.000 (Focused Heads Up!)|
|Interception!||Intercept X passes from opponents.||1.000,3.000 or 6.000 (Focused Interception!)|
|Kill Streak||Go on X kill streaks.||500,1,500 or 3,000 (Focused Kill Streak)|
|Liberator||Return your team's Cephalon X times.||500,1,500 or 3,000 (Focused Liberator)|
|Primary Target||Kill X enimies with your primary weapon.||500,1,500 or 3,000 (Focused Primary Target)|
|Secondary Target||Kill X enimies with your secondary weapon.||500,1,500 or 3,000 (Focused Secondary Target)|
|See it Through||Complete X matches.||500 or1,500|
|Send It!||Complete X successful passes to teammates.||1.000,3.000 or 6.000 (Focused Send It!)|
|Shootist||Get X Headshot kills.||500,1,500 or 3,000 (Focused Shootist)|
|Slide Strike||Kill X enemies while sliding.||500,1,500 or 3,000 (Focused Slide Strike)|
|Snatch and Grab||Steal the ball X times.||1.000,3.000 or 6.000 (Focused Snatch and Grab)|
|Streak Stopped||Kill X enemies on a kill streak||500,1,500 or 3,000 (Focused Streak Stopped)|
|Versatility||Kill X opponents using melee, guns and powers.||500,1,500 or 3,000 (Focused Versatility)|
|Void-Painter||Get X Warframe power kills.||500,1,500 or 3,000 (Focused Void-Painter)|
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 1.15 1.16 1.17 1.18 1.19 1.20 1.21 1.22 X is a variable number between 1 and 10
- ↑ Kill a Enemy with Power and Melee or Power and Gun or Melee and Gun
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 A Player is on a kill streak after killing 3 players without being killed himself.
- ↑ Focused Streak Stopped was removed in Update 17.2.
Conclave matches will give each participating player a random reward at the end of a match.
|Conclave Mission Reward Mods|
|Increase Energy but reduces health||Warframe||Rare|
|Increases Flight Speed and decreases Accuracy||Pistol||Rare|
|On Head Shot, +100% Ammo Efficiency for 0.5 seconds.||Grakata||Rare|
|On headshot, +10% Bullet Jump speed for 4 seconds.||Assault Rifle||Rare|
|Increase accuracy by 100% when aiming.||Supra||Rare|
|On hit, +20% damage on next hit for 2 seconds.||Latron||Rare|
|100% chance to cause Energy-draining explosion, but -60% Magazine Capacity and Ammo Maximum.||Despair||Rare|
|On Kill, +50% reload speed for 3 seconds.||Sniper||Rare|
|Increase flight speed but reduces damage||Bow||Uncommon|
|At low health, +20% power efficiency and +50% power range for 4 seconds||Warframe||Rare|
|On 4 hits within 0.5 seconds, increase damage by 100% for 0.2 seconds.||Hind||Rare|
|Increase Projectile Speed by 80% when aiming.||Tetra||Rare|
|Increases Magazine Capacity and decreases reload speed||Pistol||Common|
|On kill, 30% increase in fire rate for 3 seconds.||Gorgon||Rare|
|On Hit, +60% accuracy for 3 seconds.||Grinlok||Rare|
|Increase Sprint speed but reduces shield capacity||Warframe||Rare|
|100% Explosion Radius, -50% Flight Speed.||Pistol||Rare|
|Quicken casting speed but reduces energy efficiency||Warframe||Rare|
|Decreases Weapon Recoil and Magazine capacity||Pistol||Rare|
|Decreases Weapon Recoil and Magazine capacity||Shotgun||Rare|
|Decreases Weapon Recoil and Magazine capacity||Assault Rifle||Rare|
|On kill, +50% reload speed for 4 seconds.||Shotgun||Rare|
|Increases Magazine Capacity and decreases reload speed||Shotgun||Uncommon|
|Increases Reload Speed and Weapon Recoil||Shotgun||Uncommon|
|Increases Reload Speed and Weapon Recoil||Assault Rifle||Common|
|Increases Reload Speed and Weapon Recoil||Pistol||Common|
|Increases Flight Speed and decreases Accuracy||Rifle||Uncommon|
|Increases Magazine Capacity and decreases reload speed||Assault Rifle||Common|
|Increase damage by 30%, decrease Fire Rate by 60% when aiming.||Tiberon||Rare|
|At Low Health, +60% Channeled Damage Reflection for 8 seconds.||Melee||Rare|
|On hit, +20% Secondary Weapon Fire Rate for 4 seconds.||Bow||Rare|
|100% Accuracy and +50% Flight Speed, but -50% Magazine Capacity.||Tonkor||Rare|
|On Kill, +5 Health Regen for 5 Seconds.||Pistol||Rare|
|200% Multishot, -66% Damage.||Marelok||Rare|
|On Head Shot, +100% Ammo Efficiency for 1 second.||Viper||Rare|
|50% Fire rate while airborne.||Bow||Rare|
|Increases Flight Speed, -50% Explosion Radius.||Staticor||Rare|
|On 2 hits within 0.2 secs, increase Fire Rate 30% for 2 seconds.||Sybaris||Rare|
|At low health, +0.1 mobility for 4 seconds||Warframe||Rare|
|Charged Projectiles explode, -60% magazine capacity.||Miter||Rare|
|On 2 hits within 0.2 seconds, increase damage by 40% for 0.5 seconds||Burston||Rare|
Vital Systems Bypass
|Gain Health Regen, but increased Shield Recharge Delay||Warframe||Rare|
Conclave score is a universal benchmark that calculates the effectiveness of an individual piece of equipment and as a total of all equipped gear. Each individual equipment score is affected by the equipment's rank and the conclave scores of the mods installed. In turn, the mods' conclave ratings are based off their ranks, and are listed next to their identifiers (for example, "Rifle C30" or "Melee C8").
The rating of a weapon is static: ranking up and upgrading with Forma or Orokin Catalyst do not impact a weapon's Conclave rating. Only mods can increase the conclave score. Conclave Score is applied to all weapons, Warframes, Sentinels, Kubrows and Mods.
Conclave score has no relationship to the Conclave Syndicate. Conclave score is used to determine what level bosses and syndicate squads will spawn at above their minimum spawn level when players fight bosses or syndicate squads. (E.G, a player a conclave score of ~1400 may encounter a level 40 Captain Vor, but a player with a conclave score of ~300 may encounter a level 10 Captain Vor, with Vor's minimum spawn level being level 3.) Alternatively, Tactical Alerts may restrict players from having a conclave level above a certain limit in order to increase difficulty by preventing players from trivializing encounters.
Conclave Warframe GuidesEdit
|Steel Meridian • Arbiters of Hexis • Cephalon Suda • The Perrin Sequence • Red Veil • New Loka|
Conclave • Cephalon Simaris