Conclave is a neutral Syndicate led by the Conclave Master, Teshin. Teshin resides within the Conclave Hall of each Relay. He is the one responsible for the management of the Conclave PvP System, providing incentives through various rewards that can be earned through Conclave battles.
|Rank||Title||Sacrifice||Benefits||Rank Up Reward|
|0||Initiation||100 Plastids|| 10,000||0 Standing||Access to Conclave Sigil.||Basic Conclave Sigil|
|1||Mistral||2 Neurodes|| 30,000||5,000 Standing||Access to Uncommon Conclave Mods. Additional Conclave loadout slot.||Mistral-rank Mod or Sigil|
|2||Whirlwind||Forma|| 50,000||22,000 Standing||Access to Rare Conclave Mods. Additional Conclave loadout slot.||Whirlwind-rank Mod or Sigil|
|3||Tempest||Orokin Reactor|| 100,000||44,000 Standing||Access to Augment Conclave Mods. Additional Conclave loadout slot.||Tempest-rank Mod or Sigil|
|4||Hurricane||Orokin Catalyst|| 250,000||70,000 Standing||Access to Weapon and Warframe Conclave Mods. Additional Conclave loadout slot.||Hurricane-rank Sigil|
|5||Typhoon||100 Ducats|| 500,000||99,000 Standing||Access to Conclave Syandana, Conclave Skins, Exilus Adapter Blueprint and Warframes. Additional Conclave loadout slots.||Typhoon-rank Sigil|
Note: You may only buy 4 additional Conclave Loadout Slots, making the total Conclave Loadout Slots one may have to 10.
Conclave missions can be accessed using the Conclave console located on the right of the Navigation in the Orbiter, as well as the Conclave enclave in the Relay. The player's loadout will be automatically switched to their Conclave loadout upon entering a Conclave mission.
- Main article: Annihilation
A free-for-all game mode that requires the Tenno to battle each other and retrieve their Oros, a red orb entity that appears when a Tenno is defeated. The gameplay is similar to the Kill Confirm variant of Deathmatch, and the round is completed when one player has retrieved 25 Oros, or 10 minutes pass.
In its variant mode, each Tenno is equipped with a modified Opticor that takes 1 second to charge and can kill an opponent in one shot. However, all other weapons are disabled, as are Warframe abilities, passives, and mods.
- Main article: Team Annihilation
This game mode allows four Tenno to ally with each other against another group of four Tenno in an Annihilation game mode. Each team must retrieve the Oro of the opposing team to gain a point. The opponent team members are highlighted in red outline. The match ends when one of the team has retrieved 50 Oros or 10 minutes pass.
It has a winter-themed variant mode, called Snowday Showdown, a frosty skirmish of snowballs and minty melee mayhem. Each Tenno equips two weapons, Solstice Spheres (a.k.a Snowballs), a throwing weapon similar to Kunai, with each ball dealing 50 damage, unlimited ammunition, and they fire in an arc similar to Kunai and have travel time, making them impractical for long range combat. In addition, the Tenno receive a melee weapon, the Solstice Scythe, shaped like the Spearmint Scythe, dealing 50 damage. Both weapons proc cold, slowing opponents for 1 second. Warframes can not use their passives, abilities or mods during this mode. The stage will have snowfall and will be partly covered by snow with snowmen as stage decorations in some areas.
- Main article: Cephalon Capture
A simple Capture the Flag-style game mode in which two teams of four Tenno (for a total of eight players) must steal the Cephalon from the enemy base and bring it to their own in order to score points, and the match ends when one team has captured the enemy Cephalon a set number of times.
- Main article: Lunaro
Lunaro is an ancient Tenno sport, where two teams try to take control of the 'Lunaro' sphere to score a goal. This game mode does not require weaponry and instead demands teamwork and coordinated plays to achieve victory for the team.
Special Gameplay Features Edit
Conclave includes several special features common to all modes (with the exception of Lunaro):
- Gunfire renders players visible on the minimap for 5 seconds if the weapon fired is not silent.
- Stagger is replaced with the "impaired" status effect, which disables jumping and slows movement speed for a duration of 2 seconds. After being impaired, players become immune to further impairment for 4 seconds.
- This 4-second grace period also applies to knockdowns.
- Channelled ultimate powers (such as Banshee's Soundquake and Nyx's Absorb) require 100 energy to cast, even if the cost to activate the ability is below 100.
- In team-based game-modes, neither team can see or hear the other's chat or waypoints.
- Quick-melee slam attacks do not deal area-of-effect damage or knockdown, with the exception of Fist weapons. All other melee weapons must be wielded to inflict these effects.
- Blocking absorbs attacks in a 90-degree arc in front of the player.
- All Conclave melee stances (other stances are disallowed) have a combo containing a pause. In each case, the attack before the pause inflicts the aforementioned 'impaired' status effect. The attack following the pause deals double damage.
- Fist and Sparring weapons are the only melee weapons that inflict impairment/knockdown with slide attacks.
- Thrown melee weapons' explode-on-channelling effect has a reduced radius and does not deal bonus damage.
Recruit Conditioning ensures players new to the Conclave only play matches with other relatively inexperienced Tenno. The option can be toggled on or off in the Conclave console on the Landing Craft, and is only available to players below Tempest rank in the Conclave syndicate.
Players with Recruit Conditioning enabled will only be matched with each-other, and players at Mastery Rank 0 to 2 have the option enabled by default. Once a player reaches Tempest rank in the Conclave syndicate, however, the option is permanently disabled (and there is no way to reduce a player's rank).
Additionally, all rare (gold-trimmed) mods are disabled in Recruit Conditioning.
Allowed Warframes and WeaponsEdit
Conclave and Solar Rail Conflicts currently only allow certain Warframes and weapons to ensure balance is fair and even. Conclave-exclusive mods can be obtained from Teshin with Standing, from drops by Conculysts and Battalysts, and from completing a Conclave match. Unique variants, such as Prime and MK-1, are generally permitted.
- All weapons have their own unique stats in PvP that can be different from their regular stats, including damage, fire rate, and other stats.
- Weapons cannot proc, however, some weapons will always proc on certain actions. These include:
- There are no critical hits. Weapons instead have a headshot multiplier, generally x1.5; shooting an enemy in the head applies this multiplier.
- Melee slide attacks do only as much damage as regular attacks.
- Melee Channeling cost increased from 5 energy per hit to 10 energy per hit.
- All PvE Stance Mods cannot be used in PvP, which uses dedicated Stance mods that can only be used in PvP.
- Warframes have their own unique health, armor, and shields, and use the default 100 Max Energy.
- For balance reasons, Warframe abilities may behave differently in PvP:
- Shuriken: Deals 38 Puncture damage, does not cause Slash proc.
- Smoke Screen: Duration of 4s. Leaves a faintly visible outline, and cancels out on firing any weapon or ability, picking up health/energy/ammo or when taking damage. Charging a weapon does not count as an attack.
- Teleport: 20 meters range, does not stagger target.
- Blade Storm: Range limited to 8m, deals 150 damage. Marking enemies cost less while invisible.
- Landslide: Causes Knockdown on third combo. Deals 15 damage.
- Tectonics: Hit Points of 1,050. Has a non-existent invincibility duration. Obstructs opponent while letting allies pass. Can be thrown for 75 damage on a 3-meter area.
- Petrify: Range limited to 14m, petrifies enemies only for 2.5 seconds.
- Rumblers: Lasts for 20s. The brawler's stats are 5 armor, 400 health, 150 damage. Self-destruct deals 150 damage and has a range of 4m.
- Sonic Boom: Deals 7 damage with a range of 8m and knocks down enemies.
- Sonar: Creates weakspots of 1.5x multiplier on enemies in the range of 35m for 20s.
- Silence: Nullifies any opponents' ability within the range of 30m for 30s, and prevents them from using abilities while in the area for the duration.
- Sound Quake: Range of 7m. Deals 200 damage per second. Consumes 25 energy to cast and a subsequent drain of 20 energy per second.
- Spectral Scream: All elements do proc their respective proc, even in PvP. If element is Toxin, the damage will directly damage health as normal but is reduced by 50% compared to other elements. 15m range, deals 60 base damage per second and has a drain of 4 energy per second.
- Elemental Ward: Reflects melee damage by 40% of the original value back to the attacker and has a chance to proc its respective element. Toxin damage will have reduced multiplier, but lasts for 25s and will affect allies in the range of 12m.
- Vex Armor: Lasts 12s but can accumulate armor faster, up to 5,000%. Fury increases damage up to 200%.
- Effigy: Hitpoint of 800. Deals 120 damage. Chromas armor is reduced by 50% and his movement speed increased by 20% while Effigy is active. Costs 50 energy to cast and has a drain of 3.5 energy per second.
- Fireball: Deals 20 damage on impact and in a small radius.
- Accelerant: Range of 10m, causing 1.4x multiplier to Fire damage for 30s.
- Fire Blast: Emits a wave of fire that knocks down enemies in 10m range and deals 150 damage. Creates a persistent ring of fire for 3 seconds that deals 50 damage per second to enemies in contact with it.
- World On Fire: Range of 6m, deals 45 damage per explosion. 35% chance of causing Fire proc. Costs 50 energy to cast and has a drain of 8 energy per second.
- Metamorphosis: Bonus 200 armor and 100 shields capacity during 6s, continuously decaying.
- Rest: Limited range of 6m and 2.5m effect radius. Sleeping targets are immune to damage. A target wakes up when shot or interacted with by a teammate. Costs 25 energy to cast.
- Pacify: Enemies within 12m deal 50% less damage. Energy drain of 5.5 energy per second per enemy in the area of effect. Costs 10 energy to cast.
- Mend: Allies within 8m are given 12 shields with each enemy killed inside the area of effect. Recasting gives 25% of the enemy's total health split evenly between allies. Costs 50 energy to cast and has a drain of 3.5 energy per second.
- Metamorphosis: 1.2x damage multiplier and 20% movement speed increase during 6s, continuously decaying.
- Rage: Limited range of 6m and 2.5m effect radius. Targets are 50% more vulnerable to damage, but also gain a 20% movement speed bonus. Costs 25 energy to cast.
- Provoke: Increases Power Strength by 50% for allies within 12 meters. Costs 10.5 energy per power cast. Costs 10 energy to cast.
- Maim: Enemies within 8m receive 100 damage on recast, plus 20% of the HP of enemies killed within 8 meters. Costs 50 energy to cast and has a drain of 3.5 energy per second.
- Slash Dash: Does 51 damage and travels 5m. Inflicts the Impaired status on enemies. Does not grant immunity to damage mid-cast.
- Radial Blind: Staggers and blinds on a 20m radius for 4s. Looking away from the flash halves the effect duration.
- Radial Javelin: Reduced cast speed. Deals 300 damage within 1m of Excalibur and 200 for each Javelin. Ability only targets enemies within Excalibur's line of sight and inside the 8m area of effect.
- Exalted Blade: 88 damage, costs 25 energy to cast and has a drain of 12.5 energy per second, reduced wave range. Slide attacks have a 3m Radial Blind that lasts 3s.
- Freeze: Possesses slight homing function. 30 damage.
- Ice Wave: Deals 100 damage and a cold proc in a 45° cone. 15m length and 1.5m width.
- Snow Globe: Slows enemies inside the globe by 67%. 800 Health. 5m radius. 0.1s invulnerable.
- Avalanche: Deals 250 damage in a 12m range. Affected enemies have their armor reduced by 100% for 2 seconds, and deal an additional 150 damage in a 4.5m area.
- Shattered Lash: Deals 60 damage. 8m range and sweeping has a 1m radius
- Splinter Storm: 25% Damage reduction, 20m cast range, 2m radius for contact damage, 25 damage per second, 5s duration. 125% increased damage to enemies targeted on cast.
- Spectrorage: 20s duration, 10 mirrors capable of each taking 200 damage and exploding for 200 damage.
- Mass Vitrify: Max radius of 8m, 925 hit points for each pillar, Crystallization gives no bonus damage and only lasts 3 seconds. The explosion deals 250 damage over 8m. Costs 75 energy to cast and drains 15 energy per second.
- Condemn: 25m range, 50% slow that lasts 3s, and gives 30 shields per hit.
- Penance: 30% life steal, 4s base duration, gives 8.33s for every 100 shields sacrificed, 20% fire rate boost and 50% reload boost.
- Thurible: 25.3% energy conversion, lasts 16s and has a range of 16m, headshot multiplier of 4x and costs 25 energy to cast.
- Covenant: 5s protection duration, 10s retaliation duration, 4% crit for every 100 damage taken, headshot multiplier of 4x.
- Tempest Barrage: 1m cast range, 1.2s duration, 50 damage per explosion, 5m explosion range.
- Tidal Surge: 2m dash, 150 damage, and very high speed on cast.
- Undertow: 6m puddle range, 25 damage per second to enemies on top of it, 2% damage increase per second, 16m grab range with a 5 energy cost per grab. A drain of 2 energy per second, with 0.2 meters traveled per energy unit spent. Costs 15 energy to cast.
- Tentacle Swarm: 5m range, 8 tentacles with each dealing 60 damage per hit. Lasts 6 seconds.
- Desiccation: Deals 50 initial damage, then 10 damage per second for 2 seconds. 25% of its damage is returned as health for Inaros. Blinds enemies who are looking at Inaros. 8m range.
- Devour: Slows and prevents target jumping. Killing an opponent trapped in Quicksand creates a sand pile that can be devoured for Health. 10s duration, 30m cast range, and enemy can be consumed at close range for 250 damage per second.
- Sandstorm: Immunity as long as ability is active, 150 damage per second, 6m sandstorm range, 175% movement speed, and a drain of 10 energy per second.
- Scarab Swarm: Charge using health to be able to cast. 15m cast range, scarabs deal 40 damage per second for 3s and heal 100% of damage dealt to allies within 15m. Costs 25 energy to cast.
- Quiver: Null-Shield Arrow replaces Dashwire Arrow: removes an enemy player's shields within 6m of the impact point, and prevents shield regeneration for 6s. Encumbered Arrow replaces Noise Arrow and disables jumping for enemies within 6m of the impact point for 4s. Invisibility arrow lasts 12s and has a 2.5m radius.
- Navigator: 1.2 damage multiplier for projectile, can be controlled for up to 8s and consumes 3 energy per second. Costs 25 energy.
- Prowl: Has a headshot damage multiplier of 1.4x, costs 1 energy per second and automatically disables when within 3m of enemies. Costs 25 energy.
- Artemis Bow: Damage: 90. Multishot: 7.
- Limbo can roll to enter the rift plane at any time. Leaves a portal behind that enemies can use to enter the rift plane.
- While in the rift plane, maximum shields are reduced to 0.
- Banish: 4s duration, 25m cast range. Doesn't deal damage but stops shield regeneration.
- Stasis: Slows down enemies in the Rift plane and stops weapon fire for 8s.
- Rift Surge: 20s duration, 25m cast range. When an enemy is killed in the Rift, it transfers an enemy outside of it within 5m for 18s. Costs 50 energy.
- Cataclysm: 4s duration, 150 damage, 7m range.
- Decoy: 6s duration, uses your equipped Primary weapon and appearance, and deals 50% of your primary's damage.
- Invisibility: 12s duration, canceled upon taking or dealing damage.
- Switch Teleport: 20m cast range.
- Radial Disarm: 12m range, 200 damage, depletes affected enemies' energy and forcefully equips melee weapon.
- Pull: Aims in a line instead of a cone, only hitting enemies you are directly looking at. Staggers instead of ragdolls. Deals 40 damage, and 40 extra damage to shields. 40m range.
- Magnetize: Creates a magnetic field around a target that attracts any weapon fire that hits it and deals damage over time. 4s duration.
- Polarize: Depletes enemy shields and adds it to Mag. 15m range.
- Crush: Does not suspend Tenno, but staggers them with each damage tick.
- Ballistic Battery stores up to 70 damage at full capacity. 70 buffer limit per hit.
- Shooting Gallery No damage bonus, 10m steal range, lasts 20s and doesn't switch between allies. Removes ammo from opponents clip and gives it to Mesa.
- Shatter Shield 50% damage reduction, reflects back incoming bullet damage. 8s duration, 12m reflect range.
- Peacemaker 1x damage multiplier, 10° FoV, and costs 5 energy per second.
- Hall of Mirrors: 2 clones, 4s duration, 25% of the original damage dealt by each doppelganger.
- Sleight Of Hand: Creates a jewel that deals blind momentarily in darkness and an explosive trap in the light that deals 125 damage over 5m.
- Eclipse: 20% damage bonus in light, 30% reduction in dark, 20 second duration. Costs 25 energy to cast.
- Prism: 12 lasers that deal 20 damage each tick that travels up to 15m, lasts 6s, blinds over 8m for 10s and consumes 10 energy per second. Costs 50 energy to cast.
- Soul Punch: 14m cast range, 40 damage. Knockdown on hit.
- Terrify: Debuffed targets deal 50% less damage. 16m range, 20s duration.
- Desecrate: Fallen enemies drop health orbs and are also visible to Nekros on their respawn. 20m range, 12s visibility duration on respawn, and costs 20 energy per orb.
- Shadows of the Dead: Does not raise shadows, instead it reduces the respawn timer of Nekros and his teammates to 0 for 2 minutes.
- Fire Walker: Movement speed is increased by 10%, deals a Heat status proc to enemies. Deals 70 damage over 4m for each explosion. Drains 1 energy per second.
- Blazing Chakram: Hurls a flaming ring that burns enemies and causes them to emit a healing blast on death. 125 health per kill in 10m range. Reactivate to instantly teleport to the rings location. Flies up to 10m.
- Warding Halo: 255 damage absorb, 80 damage per second is dealt to enemies standing in 1.2m range. No invulnerability time.
- Divine Spears: Range is limited to 10m. 250 impale damage, 10 slam damage. Lasts 4s.
- Virulence: 14m range, 40 damage, refunds 25 energy per hit and gives 1 entire stack.
- Larva: 8m range, 4s duration. Slows down enemies that get latched. Costs 25 energy to cast.
- Parasitic Link: Lasts 20s, 20m range for both ally and enemy. Gives a 20% damage increase when linked to an ally, 50% damage redirection when linked to an enemy. Costs 1 Mutation Stack.
- Ravenous: Lasts 10s, 8m regeneration range and 10HP/s. Each maggot explodes for 200 damage over 4m. Costs 1 Mutation Stack.
- Null Star: 12 meter range, 10 damage per particle, 3 particles per cast. Drains enemy's energy on hit. Cannot pick up energy while you have particles orbiting you.
- Antimatter Drop: 4x damage absorb, 6 meter explosion.
- Worm Hole: 16 second duration, 20 meter range.
- Molecular Prime: 50% slow for 8 seconds, 200 damage explosion over 4 meters if killed.
- Mind Control: The target cannot harm Nyx, as well as capture or steal Cephalons. Sees opponents as teammates and teammates as opponents. Additionally, the target doesn't see the enemy symbols above the enemies' heads. Nyx' allies cannot see the enemy icon on the affected target as well, but the mind control particle effects are visible. 6s duration. 20m cast range.
- Psychic Bolts: Fires 6 bolts. 34 damage.
- Chaos: The affected targets see all of their allies marked as enemies, enabling friendly fire. 20 sec duration, 20m range.
- Absorb: Nyx absorbs all incoming damage and channels that energy into an explosive radial discharge. 12m explosion range. Gets 100 more damage each second channeled. 25 cast energy cost, 20 drain rate.
- Smite: Deals 50 damage and creates 3 orbs that deal 10(+20%) damage each to targets within 12.5 meters. 60 meter cast range.
- Hallowed Ground: 10m range, 80° angle. Lasts 20s, deals 50 damage per second and has a 5% status chance. (Radiation)
- Renewal: 12m wavelength over 1 second. Initial heal of 50HP, with 10HP/s following. Gives 150 armor when combined with *Hallowed Ground, buff lasts 12s. Costs 2 energy per second and 10 energy for each target getting healed. Costs 25 energy.
- Reckoning: 10m area, 318 damage (+318 if has Radiation proc), 10% armor reduction, and blinds enemies who get within 4m of Oberon for 4s. 100% Health Orb drop.
- Mallet: 10% of damage inflicted to Mallet is redirected per beat. 4m radius and 20s duration.
- Resonator: Resonator follows Octavia's shoulder. Lasts 20s, and reduces enemy fire rate by 40% if they're within 10m.
- Metronome: 8m radius for allies. Lasts 20s. Armor bonus of 50%. Each buff only lasts 10s and give 20% bonuses.
- Amp: 14m radius, lasts 30s. Gives a bonus between 20% to 50% depending on sound levels.
- Rhino Charge: Does not provide immunity to damage mid-cast. 8m range, 150 damage.
- Iron Skin: Will slowly decay after a short period of time. 412 absorb, 1 second invulnerability after cas.
- Roar: 1.5x damage multiplier to Rhino and allies within 10m. 20 second duration and longer cast time.
- Rhino Stomp: Does not suspend Tenno, but staggers them with a slowdown in the victim's movements. 8m range, 244 damage.
- Spores: Cast range of 60m. Infects the target with 1 spores. Spores deal 20 Viral damage per second over 1s. When a spore is popped, a spore is spread to each enemy within 10m.
- Molt: Shed skin attracts projectiles in 6 meters range. Has 400 health and 12s duration. Deals 50 damage within 6m if it is destroyed, expires or when Saryn activates Molt while the current one is still active.
- Toxic Lash: 1.25x Melee damage multiplier. Blocking becomes 40% more effective. 20s duration. Costs 50 energy.
- Miasma: 22 damage per second, deals additional damage to enemies under Toxin and Viral effects. 2 second duration, 8m range.
- Spellbind: Opponents are forced to equip their melee weapons, nearby allies become cleared of status effects. 20m range, 6m radius, no duration.
- Tribute: Staggers an opponent and reduces their damage by an unknown amount. 25m range, 12s debuff duration. Deals 67 damage.
- Lantern: Slows down enemy targeted and deals 50 damage per second to enemies within 6m for 2.5s, explosion upon expiring deals 175 damage over 8m. Cast range of 25m.
- Razorwing: Shrink down and switch into archwing mode with a different weapon set, while 3 razorfly drones attack nearby enemies. 65 damage per shot, 160 damage per melee hit. Drones deal 50 damage. 9.38 energy per second drained and costs 25 energy to cast.
- Well Of Life: 20% lifesteal when attacking target, 100 max heal. 10 second duration, 60 m cast range.
- Energy Vampire: 16m pulse and cast range, 40 energy over 10 seconds to allies and herself.
- Link: Redirects 20% damage taken to up to 3 enemies within 12 meters. 15 second duration.
- Blessing: Heals allies by 80% and grants a 50% damage reduction for 10 seconds.
- Rip Line: Enemies hit are knocked down and dealt 30 damage. If it hits terrain, Valkyr is pulled to towards the hooks location. 26m range.
- Warcry: 50% armor increase. Valkyrs and nearby allies melee attack speed is increased by 30%. Nearby enemies movement speed is decreased by 15%. 12m range. 12s duration. Costs 75 energy to cast.
- Paralysis: Only stuns within 6m. Costs 5 energy to cast.
- Hysteria: Vastly increased mobility, speed and damage with 17% lifesteal. Provides damage resistance instead of invulnerability. 145 damage. 7.5 energy per second. 25 cast cost.
- Tesla: Mines deal 60 damage up to two times to enemies within 6 meters. Can be destroyed by opponent weapons and only two can be deployed at any one time.
- Minelayer: Bounce knocks enemies horizontally away from it and deals 175 damage. Trip Laser places two lasers one on top of the other that last indefinitely until used or Vauban dies, Shred reduces armor by 50% permanently. Concuss deafens for 12s.
- Bastille: Slows up to 7 enemies within 8 meters for 12 seconds.
- Vortex: Drags in enemies within 6 meters, deals 75 damage per second for 8 seconds.
- Shock: Deals 30 damage to up to 3 targets. 10m range.
- Speed: Only affects Volt. 3 second duration, 35% movement and attack speed increase. 15% reload speed increase. Costs 25 energy per cast.
- Electric Shield: 14s duration. 2 energy/s when held, no distance energy cost.
- Overload: 100 damage diminishing over 8 meters, 3 second duration. Affected enemies shock approaching enemies within 4m for 1s.
- Iron Jab: Knocks down the first enemy hit in a 10m line with a 2m radius, and deals 60 damage.
- Defy: Escape death by receiving 100% of your health back and giving you 1s invulnerability, but emptying your energy pool. Drains 1.5 energy per second.
- Cloud Walker: Wukong disappears into a cloud and provides invulnerability for 4 seconds. Consumes 1 energy every 2.5 meters. Stuns enemies within 8m after expiring. 25 energy cast cost.
- Primal Fury: Deals 144 damage per hit, 20% melee range bonus. 25 energy cast cost. 6.25 energy drain per second.
Missions and ChallengesEdit
Standing from Challenges is Bonus Standing and does not count against your Daily Standing Capacity. There are up to eight Challenges every day, two for each Conclave Mission Type. Any challenge with 6000 standings reward is given a prefix 'Focused'. Challenge Missions reset daily at 7:15 PM GMT instead of the standard daily reset (12:00 AM GMT).
Weekly Missions were introduced in Update 18. These missions will always be the same:
- Match Won: Win 6 matches of any game type.
- Match Complete: Complete 20 matches of any game type.
- Conditioning: Complete 10 Daily Challenges.
Upon completing all three, an inbox message from Teshin will be received, containing 10 Rare Resources of one type, a Stance mod, 100,000, and 50,000. These challenges can only be completed once a week, resetting on Friday, 12:00 AM GMT.
|Air Strike||Kill X enemies while airborne.||500,1,500 or 3,000 (Focused Air Strike)|
|Anti-air Strike||Kill X airborne enemies.||500,1,500 or 3,000 (Focused Anti.air Strike)|
|Bandit||Capture X Cephalons.||500,1,500 or 3,000 (Focused Bandit)|
|Blockade||Strike opponents carrying the ball X times.||1.000,3.000 or 6.000 (Focused Blockade)|
|Dexterity||Kill X opponents using two of melee, guns, powers.||500,1,500 or 3,000 (Focused Dexterity)|
|Domination||Kill X< enemies without them killing you.||500,1,500 or 3,000 (Focused Domination)|
|Revenge||Kill X Enemies that have killed you.||500,1,500 or 3,000 (Focused Revenge)|
|Gladiator||Get X melee kills.||500,1,500 or 3,000 (Focused Gladiator)|
|Goal!||Score X goals.||1.000,3.000 or 6.000 (Focused Goal!)|
|Heads Up!||Catch X passes from teammates.||1.000,3.000 or 6.000 (Focused Heads Up!)|
|Interception!||Intercept X passes from opponents.||1.000,3.000 or 6.000 (Focused Interception!)|
|Kill Streak||Go on X kill streaks.||500,1,500 or 3,000 (Focused Kill Streak)|
|Liberator||Return your team's Cephalon X times.||500,1,500 or 3,000 (Focused Liberator)|
|Primary Target||Kill X enemies with your primary weapon.||500,1,500 or 3,000 (Focused Primary Target)|
|Secondary Target||Kill X enemies with your secondary weapon.||500,1,500 or 3,000 (Focused Secondary Target)|
|See it Through||Complete X matches.||500 or1,500|
|Send It!||Complete X successful passes to teammates.||1.000,3.000 or 6.000 (Focused Send It!)|
|Shootist||Get X Headshot kills.||500,1,500 or 3,000 (Focused Shootist)|
|Slide Strike||Kill X enemies while sliding.||500,1,500 or 3,000 (Focused Slide Strike)|
|Snatch and Grab||Steal the ball X times.||1.000,3.000 or 6.000 (Focused Snatch and Grab)|
|Streak Stopped||Kill X enemies on a kill streak||500,1,500 or 3,000 (Focused Streak Stopped)|
|Versatility||Kill X opponents using melee, guns and powers.||500,1,500 or 3,000 (Focused Versatility)|
|Void-Painter||Get X Warframe power kills.||500,1,500 or 3,000 (Focused Void-Painter)|
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 1.15 1.16 1.17 1.18 1.19 1.20 1.21 1.22 X is a variable number between 1 and 10
- ↑ Kill a Enemy with Power and Melee or Power and Gun or Melee and Gun
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 A Player is on a kill streak after killing 3 players without being killed himself.
- ↑ Focused Streak Stopped was removed in Update 17.2.
Conclave matches will give each participating player a random reward at the end of a match.
|Conclave Mission Reward Mods|
|Increase Energy but reduces health||Warframe||Rare|
|Increases Flight Speed and decreases Accuracy||Pistol||Rare|
|On Head Shot, +100% Ammo Efficiency for 0.5 seconds.||Grakata||Rare|
|On headshot, +10% Bullet Jump speed for 4 seconds.||Assault Rifle||Rare|
|Increase accuracy by 100% when aiming.||Supra||Rare|
|On hit, +20% damage on next hit for 2 seconds.||Latron||Rare|
|100% chance to cause Energy-draining explosion, but -60% Magazine Capacity and Ammo Maximum.||Despair||Rare|
|On Kill, +50% reload speed for 3 seconds.||Sniper||Rare|
|Increase flight speed but reduces damage||Bow||Uncommon|
|At low health, +20% power efficiency and +50% power range for 4 seconds||Warframe||Rare|
|On 4 hits within 0.5 seconds, increase damage by 100% for 0.2 seconds.||Hind||Rare|
|Increase Projectile Speed by 80% when aiming.||Tetra||Rare|
|Increases Magazine Capacity and decreases reload speed||Pistol||Common|
|On kill, 30% increase in fire rate for 3 seconds.||Gorgon||Rare|
|On Hit, +60% accuracy for 3 seconds.||Grinlok||Rare|
|Increase Sprint speed but reduces shield capacity||Warframe||Rare|
|100% Explosion Radius, -50% Flight Speed.||Pistol||Rare|
|Quicken casting speed but reduces energy efficiency||Warframe||Rare|
|Decreases Weapon Recoil and Magazine capacity||Pistol||Rare|
|Decreases Weapon Recoil and Magazine capacity||Shotgun||Rare|
|Decreases Weapon Recoil and Magazine capacity||Assault Rifle||Rare|
|On kill, +50% reload speed for 4 seconds.||Shotgun||Rare|
|Increases Magazine Capacity and decreases reload speed||Shotgun||Uncommon|
|Increases Reload Speed and Weapon Recoil||Shotgun||Uncommon|
|Increases Reload Speed and Weapon Recoil||Assault Rifle||Common|
|Increases Reload Speed and Weapon Recoil||Pistol||Common|
|Increases Flight Speed and decreases Accuracy||Rifle||Uncommon|
|Increases Magazine Capacity and decreases reload speed||Assault Rifle||Common|
|Increase damage by 30%, decrease Fire Rate by 60% when aiming.||Tiberon||Rare|
|At Low Health, +60% Channeled Damage Reflection for 8 seconds.||Melee||Rare|
|On hit, +20% Secondary Weapon Fire Rate for 4 seconds.||Bow||Rare|
|100% Accuracy and +50% Flight Speed, but -50% Magazine Capacity.||Tonkor||Rare|
|On Kill, +5 Health Regen for 5 Seconds.||Pistol||Rare|
|200% Multishot, -66% Damage.||Marelok||Rare|
|On Head Shot, +100% Ammo Efficiency for 1 second.||Viper||Rare|
|50% Fire rate while airborne.||Bow||Rare|
|Increases Flight Speed, -50% Explosion Radius.||Staticor||Rare|
|On 2 hits within 0.2 secs, increase Fire Rate 30% for 2 seconds.||Sybaris||Rare|
|At low health, +0.1 mobility for 4 seconds||Warframe||Rare|
|Charged Projectiles explode, -60% magazine capacity.||Miter||Rare|
|On 2 hits within 0.2 seconds, increase damage by 40% for 0.5 seconds||Burston||Rare|
Vital Systems Bypass
|Gain Health Regen, but increased Shield Recharge Delay||Warframe||Rare|
Conclave Warframe GuidesEdit
|Faction||Steel Meridian • Arbiters of Hexis • Cephalon Suda • The Perrin Sequence • Red Veil • New Loka|
|Neutral||Conclave • Cephalon Simaris • Ostron • Solaris United • The Quills|