Conclave is a neutral Syndicate led by the Conclave Master, Teshin. Teshin resides within the Conclave Hall of each Relay. He is the one responsible for the management of the Conclave PvP System, providing incentives through various rewards that can be earned through Conclave battles.
|Rank||Title||Sacrifice||Benefits||Rank Up Reward|
|0||Initiation||100 Plastids|| 10,000||0 Standing||Access to Conclave Sigil.||Basic Conclave Sigil|
|1||Mistral||2 Neurodes|| 30,000||5,000 Standing||Access to Uncommon Conclave Mods. Additional Conclave loadout slot.||Mistral-rank Mod or Sigil|
|2||Whirlwind||Forma|| 50,000||22,000 Standing||Access to Rare Conclave Mods. Additional Conclave loadout slot.||Whirlwind-rank Mod or Sigil|
|3||Tempest||Orokin Reactor|| 100,000||44,000 Standing||Access to Augment Conclave Mods. Additional Conclave loadout slot.||Tempest-rank Mod or Sigil|
|4||Hurricane||Orokin Catalyst|| 250,000||70,000 Standing||Access to Weapon and Warframe Conclave Mods. Additional Conclave loadout slot.||Hurricane-rank Sigil|
|5||Typhoon||100 Ducats|| 500,000||99,000 Standing||Access to Conclave Syandana, Conclave Skins, Exilus Adapter Blueprint and Warframes. Additional Conclave loadout slot.||Typhoon-rank Sigil|
Note: You may only buy 4 additional Conclave Loadout Slots, making the total Conclave Loadout Slots one may have to 10.
Conclave missions can be accessed using the Conclave console located on the right of the Navigation in the Liset, as well as the Conclave enclave in the Relay. The player's loadout will be automatically switched to their Conclave loadout upon entering a Conclave mission.
- Main article: Annihilation
A game mode that requires the Tenno to battle each other and retrieve their Oros, a red orb entity that appears when a Tenno is defeated. The gameplay is similar to the Kill Confirm variant of Deathmatch, and the round is completed when one player has retrieved 25 Oros, or 10 minutes pass.
- Main article: Team Annihilation
This game mode allows four Tenno to ally with each other against another group of four Tenno in an Annihilation game mode. Each team must retrieve the Oro of the opposing team to gain a point. The opponent team members are marked by a red logo above their heads, depending on their team. The match ends when one of the team has retrieved 50 Oros.
- Main article: Cephalon Capture
A simple Capture the Flag-style game mode in which two teams of four Tenno (for a total of eight players) must steal the Cephalon from the enemy base and bring it to their own in order to score points, and the match ends when one team has captured the enemy Cephalon a set number of times.
- Main article: Lunaro
Lunaro is an ancient Tenno sport, where two teams try to take control of the 'Lunaro' sphere to score a goal. This game mode does not require weaponry and instead demands teamwork and coordinated plays to achieve victory for the team.
Allowed Warframes and WeaponsEdit
Conclave and Solar Rail Conflicts currently only allow certain Warframes and weapons to ensure balance is fair and even. Conclave-exclusive mods can be obtained from Teshin with Standing, from drops by Conculysts and Battalysts, and from completing a Conclave match. Unique variants, such as Prime, Wraith, MK-1, are generally permitted. All new pieces of equipment released since Update 16 are permitted.
- All weapons have their own unique stats in PvP that can be different from their regular stats, including damage, fire rate, and other stats.
- Weapons cannot proc, however, some weapons will always proc on certain actions. These include:
- There are no critical hits. Weapons instead have a headshot multiplier, generally x1.5; shooting an enemy in the head applies this multiplier.
- Melee slide attacks do only as much damage as regular attacks.
- Melee Channeling cost increased from 5 energy per hit to 10 energy per hit.
- All PvE Stance Mods cannot be used in PvP, which uses dedicated Stance mods that can only be used in PvP.
- Warframes have their own unique health, armor, and shields, and use the default 100 Max Energy.
- For balance reasons, Warframe abilities may behave differently in PvP:
- Shuriken: Deals Puncture damage, does not cause Slash proc.
- Smoke Screen: Duration of 6s. Leaves a faint visible outline, and cancels out on any attack or item pickup. Charging a weapon does not count as attack.
- Teleport: Range limited to 12m, does not stagger target.
- Blade Storm: Range limited to 10m, will only target at most two enemies.
- Landslide: Causes Knockdown on third combo.
- Tectonics: Hit Points of 1,050. Does not have invincibility phase. Obstructs opponent while letting allies pass.
- Petrify: Range limited to 10m, petrifies enemies only for 2 seconds.
- Rumblers: Lasts for 20s. The brawler's stats are 5 armor, 400 health, 100 damage. Has a self-destruct damage range of 3m.
- Spectral Scream: All elements do proc their respective proc, even in PvP. If element is Toxin, the damage will directly damage health as normal, but is reduced by 50% compared to other elements.
- Elemental Ward: Reflects melee damage by 0.4x back to the attacker and has a chance to proc its respective element. Toxin damage will have reduced multiplier, but lasts for 25s and will affect allies in the range of 12m.
- Vex Armor: Lasts 12s but can accumulate armor faster, up to 10,000%. Fury increases damage up to 2.0x.
- Effigy: Hitpoint of 5,000.
- Metamorphosis: ?????
- Rest: Limited range. Sleeping target is immune to damage. The target wakes up when shot or interacted with by a teammate.
- Pacify: ?????
- Mend: ?????
- Slash Dash: Does not provide immunity to damage mid-cast.
- Radial Blind: Staggers and blinds. Looking away from the flash halves the effect duration.
- Radial Javelin: Reduced cast speed. Javelin only attacks opponents in Excalibur's line of sight.
- Exalted Blade: 88 damage, 12.5 energy per second, reduced wave range.
- Hall of Mirrors: 2 clones, 20 second duration, 50% damage reduction.
- Sleight Of Hand: Traps pickups within 10 meters for 125 damage over 5 meters. 60 second duration
- Eclipse: 20% damage bonus in light, 30% reduction in dark, 20 second duration.
- Prism: 8 meter explosion, 10 energy and 75 damage per second.
- Soul Punch: 9 meter range, 38 damage.
- Terrify: Gives a ??% damage bonus on debuffed targets. 12(?) meter range, 10(?) second duration.
- Desecrate: Killed players drop energy and health orbs.
- Shadows of the Dead: Does not raise shadows, instead seems to be a self-buff that makes you respawn instantly.
- Null Star: 12 meter range, 150 damage, 3 particles per cast. Cannot pick up energy while you have particles orbiting you.
- Antimatter Drop: 4x damage absorb, 6 meter explosion.
- Worm Hole: 16 second duration, 20 meter range.
- Molecular Prime: 40% slow for 12 seconds, 200 damage explosion over 4 meters if killed.
- Mind Control: The target cannot harm Nyx, as well as capture or steal Cephalons. Additionally, the target doesn't see the enemy symbols above the enemies' heads. Nyx' allies cannot see the enemy icon on the affected target as well, but the mind control particle effects are visible. Ability range is limited.
- Psychic Bolts: ?????
- Chaos: The affected targets see all of their allies marked as enemies, enabling friendly fire.
- Absorb: ?????
- Smite: Deals 50 damage and creates 3 orbs that deal 10 damage each to targets within 12 meters. 10 meter cast range.
- Hallowed Ground: gives 1000% armor to allies (-78.8% damage on Oberon) and deals 100 radiation per second to enemies. 20 second duration.
- Renewal: Heals you and allies for 75 plus 20/second for 10 seconds. 5 energy drain per second.
- Reckoning: 260 damage over 6 meters, 4 second blind on survivors
- Well Of Life: 20% lifesteal when attacking target, 100 max heal. 10 second duration, 16 meter range.
- Energy Vampire: 16 meter range, 40 energy over 10 seconds (to both teams?).
- Link: Redirects 40% damage taken to up to 3 enemies within 8 meters. 15 second duration.
- Blessing: Heals allies by 80% and grants damage reduction based on the amount healed for 10 seconds.
Missions and ChallengesEdit
Standing from Challenges is Bonus Standing and does not count against your Daily Standing Capacity. There are up to eight Challenges every day, two for each Conclave Mission Type. Any challenge with 6000 standings reward is given a prefix 'Focused'. Challenge Missions reset daily at 2:30 PM GMT instead of the standard daily reset (12:00 AM GMT).
Weekly Missions were introduced in Update 18. These missions will always be the same:
- Match Won: Win 6 matches of any game type.
- Match Complete: Complete 20 matches of any game type.
- Conditioning: Complete 10 Daily Challenges.
Upon completing all three, an inbox message from Teshin will be received, containing 10 Rare Resources of one type, a Stance mod, 100,000, and 50,000. These challenges can only be completed once a week, resetting on Friday, 12:00 AM GMT.
|Air Strike||Kill X enemies while airborne.||1.000,3.000 or 6.000 (Focused Air Strike)|
|Anti-air Strike||Kill X airborne enemies.||1.000,3.000 or 6.000 (Focused Anti.air Strike)|
|Bandit||Capture X Cephalons.||1.000,3.000 or 6.000 (Focused Bandit)|
|Blockade||Strike opponents carrying the ball X times.||1.000,3.000 or 6.000 (Focused Blockade)|
|Dexterity||Kill X opponents using two of melee, guns, powers.||1.000,3.000 or 6.000 (Focused Dexterity)|
|Domination||Kill X< enemies without them killing you.||1.000,3.000 or 6.000 (Focused Domination)|
|Revenge||Kill X Enemies that have killed you.||1.000,3.000 or 6.000 (Focused Revenge)|
|Gladiator||Get X melee kills.||1.000,3.000 or 6.000 (Focused Gladiator)|
|Goal!||Score X goals.||1.000,3.000 or 6.000 (Focused Goal!)|
|Heads Up!||Catch X passes from teammates.||1.000,3.000 or 6.000 (Focused Heads Up!)|
|Interception!||Intercept X passes from opponents.||1.000,3.000 or 6.000 (Focused Interception!)|
|Kill Streak||Go on X kill streaks.||1.000,3.000 or 6.000 (Focused Kill Streak)|
|Liberator||Return your team's Cephalon X times.||1.000,3.000 or 6.000 (Focused Liberator)|
|Primary Target||Kill X enimies with your primary weapon.||1.000,3.000 or 6.000 (Focused Primary Target)|
|Secondary Target||Kill X enimies with your secondary weapon.||1.000,3.000 or 6.000 (Focused Secondary Target)|
|See it Through||Complete X matches.||1.000 or3.000|
|Send It!||Complete X successful passes to teammates.||1.000,3.000 or 6.000 (Focused Send It!)|
|Shootist||Get X Headshot kills.||1.000,3.000 or 6.000 (Focused Shootist)|
|Slide Strike||Kill X enemies while sliding.||1.000,3.000 or 6.000 (Focused Slide Strike)|
|Snatch and Grab||Steal the ball X times.||1.000,3.000 or 6.000 (Focused Snatch and Grab)|
|Streak Stopped||Kill X enemies on a kill streak||1.000,3.000 or 6.000 (Focused Streak Stopped)|
|Versatility||Kill X opponents using melee, guns and powers.||1.000,3.000 or 6.000 (Focused Versatility)|
|Void-Painter||Get X Warframe power kills.||1.000,3.000 or 6.000 (Focused Void-Painter)|
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 1.15 1.16 1.17 1.18 1.19 1.20 1.21 1.22 X is a variable number between 1 and 10
- ↑ Kill a Enemy with Power and Melee or Power and Gun or Melee and Gun
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 A Player is on a kill streak after killing 3 players without being killed himself.
- ↑ Focused Streak Stopped was removed in Update 17.2.
Conclave matches will give each participating player a random reward at the end of a match.
|Conclave Mission Reward Mods|
|Increase Energy but reduces health||Warframe||Rare|
|Increases Flight Speed and decreases Accuracy||Pistol||Rare|
|On Head Shot, +100% Ammo Efficiency for 0.5 seconds.||Grakata||Rare|
|On headshot, +10% Bullet Jump speed for 4 seconds.||Assault Rifle||Rare|
|Increase accuracy by 100% when aiming.||Supra||Rare|
|On hit, +20% damage on next hit for 2 seconds.||Latron||Rare|
|On Kill, +50% reload speed for 3 seconds.||Sniper||Rare|
|Increase flight speed but reduces damage||Bow||Uncommon|
|At low health, +20% power efficiency and +50% power range for 4 seconds||Warframe||Rare|
|On 4 hits within 0.5 seconds, increase damage by 100% for 0.2 seconds.||Hind||Rare|
|Increase Projectile Speed by 80% when aiming.||Tetra||Rare|
|Increases Magazine Capacity and decreases reload speed||Pistol||Common|
|On kill, 30% increase in fire rate for 3 seconds.||Gorgon||Rare|
|On Hit, +60% accuracy for 3 seconds.||Grinlok||Rare|
|Increase Sprint speed but reduces shield capacity||Warframe||Rare|
|100% Explosion Radius, -50% Flight Speed.||Pistol||Rare|
|Quicken casting speed but reduces energy efficiency||Warframe||Rare|
|Decreases Weapon Recoil and Magazine capacity||Pistol||Rare|
|Decreases Weapon Recoil and Magazine capacity||Shotgun||Rare|
|Decreases Weapon Recoil and Magazine capacity||Assault Rifle||Rare|
|On kill, +50% reload speed for 4 seconds.||Shotgun||Rare|
|Increases Magazine Capacity and decreases reload speed||Shotgun||Uncommon|
|Increases Reload Speed and Weapon Recoil||Shotgun||Uncommon|
|Increases Reload Speed and Weapon Recoil||Assault Rifle||Common|
|Increases Reload Speed and Weapon Recoil||Pistol||Common|
|Increases Flight Speed and decreases Accuracy||Rifle||Uncommon|
|Increases Magazine Capacity and decreases reload speed||Assault Rifle||Common|
|Increase damage by 30%, decrease Fire Rate by 60% when aiming.||Tiberon||Rare|
|At Low Health, +60% Channeled Damage Reflection for 8 seconds.||Melee||Rare|
|On hit, +20% Secondary Weapon Fire Rate for 4 seconds.||Bow||Rare|
|On Kill, +5 Health Regen for 5 Seconds.||Pistol||Rare|
|200% Multishot, -66% Damage.||Marelok||Rare|
|On Head Shot, +100% Ammo Efficiency for 1 second.||Viper||Rare|
|50% Fire rate while airborne.||Bow||Rare|
|Increases Flight Speed, -50% Explosion Radius.||Staticor||Rare|
|On 2 hits within 0.2 secs, increase Fire Rate 30% for 2 seconds.||Sybaris||Rare|
|At low health, +0.1 mobility for 4 seconds||Warframe||Rare|
|Charged Projectiles explode, -50% fire rate.||Miter||Rare|
|On 2 hits within 0.2 seconds, increase damage by 40% for 0.5 seconds||Burston||Rare|
Vital Systems Bypass
|Gain Health Regen, but increased Shield Recharge Delay||Warframe||Rare|
Conclave score is a universal benchmark that calculates the effectiveness of an individual piece of equipment and as a total of all equipped gear. Each individual equipment score is affected by the equipment's rank and the conclave scores of the mods installed. In turn, the mods' conclave ratings are based off their ranks, and are listed next to their identifiers (for example, "Rifle C30" or "Melee C8").
The rating of a weapon is static: ranking up and upgrading with Forma or Orokin Catalyst do not impact a weapon's Conclave rating. Only mods can increase the conclave score. Conclave Score is applied to all weapons, Warframes, Sentinels, Kubrows and Mods.
Conclave score has no relationship to the Conclave Syndicate. Conclave score is used to determine what level bosses and syndicate squads will spawn at above their minimum spawn level when players fight bosses or syndicate squads. (E.G, a player a conclave score of ~1400 may encounter a level 40 Captain Vor, but a player with a conclave score of ~300 may encounter a level 10 Captain Vor, with Vor's minimum spawn level being level 3.) Alternatively, Tactical Alerts may restrict players from having a conclave level above a certain limit in order to increase difficulty by preventing players from trivializing encounters.
Conclave Warframe GuidesEdit
|Steel Meridian • Arbiters of Hexis • Cephalon Suda • The Perrin Sequence • Red Veil • New Loka|
Conclave • Cephalon Simaris