“It's taking longer than I calculated.”This page is actively being worked on and may not be completely correct. Please assist in making this page accurate.
- "It's the Tenno! Launch all offensive units. This is not a drill."
- "Transports, prepare for evacuation. The Tenno are here to steal our profits."
- "Tenno assailants approaching fast. We must protect the product. Transports, initiate emergency departure."
- "Move fast, Corpus, the Betrayers are coming. Ready the transports, we have orders from the top, protect that product."
Upon Reaching the Midway PointEdit
- "*sigh* The Board isn't going to be happy about this."
- "In the name of the Void, protect our product, save our profits."
- "They're too close. Forget everything but the high-credit product and go."
- "Interceptors?! They're flying right past you. Why do they call you Interceptors if you don't intercept?"
- "A credit bonus for any transport crew who escapes the Tenno raiders. That, and the opportunity to keep living."
Upon Reaching the Transport DocksEdit
- "Transports, all power to shield Orbiters. Now!"
- "Transports, deploy shield Orbiters. Protect your cargo!"
When Transport Orbiters are DestroyedEdit
- "Transport. You're vulnerable. Get out of there!"
When All Three Are DestroyedEdit
- "They're all destroyed... the Board is going to have my head for this..."
- "Not... one... escaped? Our profits... how could you let this happen?"
When a Transport Begins MovingEdit
- "Load complete? Okay, get out of here."
- "Transport, stop loading and power engines. They're close."
When a Transport EscapesEdit
- "Transport escaped. I'm getting a bonus for sure."
- "Too slow, Tenno! My transports are getting away."
When the Last Transport Begins MovingEdit
- "Go, go, go!"
- "Get out of here, move."
When the Last Transport EscapesEdit
- "Hah. The last transport just left. Those Tenno will have to try harder next time."
When All Three Transports EscapeEdit
- "Praise the Void. The profits are safe."
- "The transports are all safe. The profits are safe."
- "Call the Board, let them know the Tenno have failed... again."