Crossing Snakes is one of two Stance mods for Dual Sword type weapons. Wielders of this Stance thrust at foes with deadly jabs.
Can be equipped on:
- Dark Split-Sword (Dual Swords)
- Dex Dakra
- Dual Cleavers ✓
- Dual Ether
- Dual Heat Swords
- Dual Ichor
- Dual Kamas ✓
- Dual Kamas Prime ✓
- Dual Raza ✓
- Dual Skana ✓
- Dual Zoren
- Nami Skyla ✓
- Nami Skyla Prime ✓
- Prisma Dual Cleavers ✓
- Twin Basolk
✓ denotes weapon with matching Stance polarity
|Combo Name||Button Combination|
|East to West|
|In Air +|
|Wall Dash +|
|Knockdowned Enemy +|
- The last crossing slash in Lacerating Leap deals 100% bonus damage.
- When using this stance with the Dual Heat Swords, the last hit in the Northern Coil combo will release a circle of flames and inflict Heat status on nearby enemies.
- Lacerating Leap can be executed simply by first holding forward , then pressing the melee key in succession. In other words, this combo can easily be triggered by simply doing melee attacks while walking.
- The last move of Lacerating Leap is a heavy stagger that has a 100% chance of inflicting Impact proc, and is capable of stunning bosses.
- The last hit of Twin Fang has a 100% chance of inflicting both Slash and Impact proc.
- If the melee key is held just as the first jumping attack of Twin Fang is executed (the attack after the pause), the combo will perform Northern Coil's side slash upon landing. If the melee key is pressed again immediately upon the slash occurring, the rest of Northern Coil can be executed from that point onward.
- Mirrored Spike applies a guaranteed Slash proc on both hits.
- When performing Northern Coil, you can tell when you've successfully initiated the combo when holding down the third keypress gives you two strikes instead of just one.
- Swirling Tiger, a slashing stance for Dual Swords, in PvE.
- Dividing Blades, a PvP-only Dual Swords stance devised for Conclave.