“It's taking longer than I calculated.”This page is actively being worked on and may not be completely correct. Please assist in making this page accurate.
Update 22.12 has added shields gain per hit
Magnetizes the bones of nearby enemies, causing them to collapse upon themselves.
|Strength:800 / 1000 / 1250/ 1500 (damage)|
10 / 15 / 20 / 25 (shields per hit)
|Range:8 / 10 / 13 / 18 m|
- Magnetizing the bones of all enemies within a 8 / 10 / 13 / 18 meter radius, Mag suspends her victims in the air and forcefully compresses their bodies inflicting 800 / 1000 / 1250/ 1500 Magnetic damage over three ticks. Crush deals 800 / 1000 / 1250/ 1500 extra damage to targets being affected by Magnetize.
- Damage is affected by Ability Strength, while extra damage to magnetized targets is not.
- Radius is affected by Ability Range.
- Cast time of 1.5 seconds is affected by Natural Talent or Speed Drift.
- Damage is evenly divided into three segments over three ticks (each tick dealing 1/3 of the total damage) that are inflicted in succession over the course of the cast animation.
- Enemies that walk into the area of effect after the ability has been cast will be caught for the remaining damage ticks.
- Additionally, Mag, allied Tenno, and allied Companions in the radius of the ability have their shields replenished by 40 + ( 30 / 45 / 60 / 75 per enemy ) over three ticks.
- The exact amount of Shields replenished is 40 on an initial cast with 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 added per tick per enemy. Shields per tick is affected by Ability Strength, while the initial 40 Shields is not.
- Shields restored past the target's maximum shield amount will be applied as Overshields.
- Enemies that walk into the area of effect after the ability has been cast will be counted for additional Shields for the remaining ticks.
- Suspended enemies are incapacitated and suffer a Knockdown when the final damage tick is applied.
- Tenno in Conclave duels receive 150 damage and are knocked down.
- Crush's visual effects are affected by Mag's chosen energy color.
- Some of them will appear gold when cast by Mag Prime.
- Casting Crush will interrupt any other action and will force Mag in place for the entire animation.
- Cannot be used in mid-air or while on a zipline.
- Main article: Fracturing Crush
|Rank||Armor Reduction||Root Duration||Cost|
- Crush deals less damage against the Grineer but deals extra to shielded Corpus units, due to the traditional effects of Magnetic damage.
- Crush does not rely on line of sight, using mods for enemy radar such Enemy Sense makes it relatively easy to Crush large groups of enemies through floors, walls and ceilings.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Ability Duration has no positive effects on this ability.
- Reduces range to 6.12 meters.
- Maximized Ability Efficiency reduces cost to 25 energy.
- Has no negative effects on this ability.
- Maximized Ability Range increases range to 50.4 meters.
- Reduces damage to 600 and shields gained per hit to 10.
- Maximized Ability Strength increases damage to 5595 and shields gained per hit to 93.25.
- Without Energy Conversion, increases damage to 4845 and shields gained per hit to 80.75.
- Increases cost to 155 energy.
- Sliding while casting Crush causes enemies that left the AoE to crumple permanently until a stagger source is made to reset their animation, however damage taken by enemies no longer in range have been cancelled normally.
- Dying while casting crush will cause all affected enemies to drop to the ground in a ragdoll state similar to enemies broken while frozen. The enemies in this state will still be able to attack despite missing several limbs and being tied to the ground.
- Overshields will apply to allied Operators as well, up to a maximum of 500 shields.