Curative Undertow is a Hydroid Warframe Augment Mod that allows Undertow to heal Hydroid and his allies within range by a percentage of their max health every 1.5 seconds. Each ally atop the pool increases Undertow's energy drain per second.
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of Genius under Cephalon Suda, or the rank of Flawless under New Loka, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- Heals ally players, Kubrows, and other allies by a percentage of max health every 1.5 seconds. Heals self by 10% of max health every 1.5 seconds.
- Each instance of healing for every wounded target will consume 5 energy from Hydroid.
- Healing energy cost is not affected by Power Efficiency.
- Heals Hydroid and his Companion, along with normal and syndicate Specters. Note however, that the entity being healed must be touching the pool, meaning Cephalon Suda's Shield Osprey reward cannot be healed by the ability unless it is forced onto the ground long enough, which is extremely unlikely and rare to happen.
- Cannot revive downed players.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link in the collapsible menu to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Power Duration reduces channeling cost to ~0.709 energy per second.
- Reduces diameter to ~10.5 meters.
- Maximized Power Efficiency reduces activation cost to 3.75 energy and channeling cost to 0.5 energy per second.
- Maximized Power Range increases diameter to ~28.46 meters.
- Reduces healing percentages per tick to 12% for your teammates and 4% for yourself.
- Reduces damage to 10 per second.
- Maximized Power Strength increases healing percentages per tick to 89,7% for your teammates and 29,9% for yourself.
- increases damage to 74.75 per second.
- Increases activation cost to 23.25 energy and channeling cost to 3.5 energy per second.
NOTE: Italic refers to the base ability of this augment
- Grants Undertow a cosmetic mist effect affected by the Hydroid's energy color.