|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 75||Blueprint Price: N/A|
- This skin is called "Dagger Axe Skin (Blueprint)" on the WarframeAlerts Twitter.
- The only way to tell it apart from the Dagger Axe (Scindo) is the icon, which will show the Dual Zoren skin instead of the Scindo skin. This can be hard to see because they are very close and obscured by text.
- The Dual Dagger Axes are visually significantly longer than the Dual Zorens they are applied to – as long as some swords.
- Despite being described as having Rubedo blades, the Dagger Axe skin does not require Rubedo to craft.
- If both Dagger Axes were melded at the handles, they would form a miniature Dagger Axe Scindo – each Dagger Axe Zoren is almost exactly half of the full-size axe.
|Bundles||Adventus Arrows • Day of the Dead Skins (Weapon Skin Packs: I, II, III) (Threads) (Rides) • Desert Tactics • Forest Camo • Gemini Nikana • Loki Deluxe • Nightwatch • Nightwatch Camouflage • Nova Asuri • Oberon Feyarch • Ormolu • Phased • Rhino Deluxe • Rubedo • Saryn Deluxe • Shock Camo • TennoGen • Trinity Deluxe • Winter|
|Deluxe||Banshee Soprana • Brokk Fragor • Cyskis Dual Swords • Dagger Axe (Dual Zoren, Scindo) • Excalibur Proto-Armor • Loki Knave • Manticore Scindo • Nari & Vali Dual Swords • Nova Asuri • Nyx Nemesis • Oberon Feyarch • Palatine Hammer • Proto-Glaive • Rhino Palatine • Saryn Orphid • Spearmint Scythe • Trinity Strega • Valkyr Gersemi|
|Others||Abra Paris • Eros Arrow • Huntsman Soma • Polar Glaxion • Prisma Arrow • Rahk Fluctus • Scorn Lacera • Sybaris Overload • Zebra Paracyst|
|Warframe Cosmetics • Weapon Cosmetics • Sentinel Cosmetics • Kubrow Cosmetics • Kavat Cosmetics|