|This article is archived. |
The content was relevant to an obsolete version of Warframe, and has since been removed, retrieved and or revamped.
Please do not use this article for critical in-game information!
Armor Piercing Damage is one of four elemental damage mods that can be added to weapons, and will deal 50% more damage to all Grineer units without shields active. Additionally, it is one of four damage types that typically ignores armor (including Serrated Blade, Poison, and Physics Impact). As such, it is the most effective elemental mod in terms of damage, as only light Infested units have a 0.5 multiplier for this damage type.
 Elemental damage is used here to mean that the damage is added as additional damage instead of increasing base damage.
Innate Armor Pierce Weapons
- Snipetron Vandal
- Ceramic Dagger (All attacks except slam)
- Dark Dagger (All attacks except slam)
- Fang (All attacks except slam)
- Fang Prime (All attacks except slam)
- Heat Dagger (All attacks except slam)
Armor Piercing Mods
|Piercing Hit||Rifle||Stat %||10||20||30||40||50||60|
|Accelerated Blast||Shotgun||Stat %||15||30||45||60||-||-|
|No Return||Pistol||Stat %||15||30||45||60||75||90|
|Sundering Strike||Melee||Stat %||15||30||45||60||75||90|
|Rending Strike||Melee||Stat %||15||30||45||60||-||-|
- Contrary to some players' beliefs, Armor Piercing damage does not modify the weapon's base damage in any way, such as making part of the damage 'armor ignore'. It in fact is added as additional damage, and ignores the armor of all regular enemies.
|Offense||Critical Hit • Damage • Enemy Body Parts • Multishot • Punch Through|
|Defense||Armor • Health • Shield|
|Physical||Impact • Puncture • Slash|
|Elemental||Cold • Electricity • Heat • Toxin|
|Combined||Blast • Corrosive • Gas • Magnetic • Radiation • Viral|
|Unique||Tau • True • Void|