|This article is archived. |
The content was relevant to an obsolete version of Warframe, and has since been removed, retrieved and or revamped.
Please do not use this article for critical in-game information!
Enemies killed by projectiles from these weapons have a chance to be launched backwards upon death and pinned to the wall; enemies struck by the moving corpse both take the base damage of the killing shot and are staggered.
Innate Physics Impact Weapons
- Paris Prime
- Twin Gremlins
- Amphis (Normal Attack, Charge Attack, Slide Attack, Wall Attack)
- Ankyros (Normal Attack, Charge Attack, Slide Attack, Wall Attack, Slam Attack)
- Bo (Normal Attack, Charge Attack, Slide Attack, Wall Attack)
- Fragor (Normal Attack, Charge Attack, Jump Attack, Slide Attack, Wall Attack)
- Furax (Normal Attack, Slide Attack, Wall Attack)
- Kestrel (Normal Attack)
- Kogake (Normal Attack)
|Offense||Critical Hit • Damage • Enemy Body Parts • Multishot • Punch Through|
|Defense||Armor • Health • Shield|
|Physical||Impact • Puncture • Slash|
|Elemental||Cold • Electricity • Heat • Toxin|
|Combined||Blast • Corrosive • Gas • Magnetic • Radiation • Viral|
|Unique||Tau • True • Void|