The given status of the Impact damage is Knockback, causing the targets to receive stuns similar to a regular stun utilized initially by the weapons. This is considered to be a second stun, if the regular is incapable of delivering the effect. This status effect is immediately removed from the target's HUD after the effect is applied. If the target is killed by an Impact proc, their body will be knocked back.
Impact is the only physical damage type that has no bonus or weakness against the Infested.
Impact Damage WeaponsEdit
These weapons deal more than a majority of their physical damage as Impact. The damage ratio is important for physical damage status effects, because the game weights the likelihood of which proc occurs according to physical damage ratio. Hence, these weapons proc Knockback more than Bleed or Weakened.
See Category:Impact Damage Weapons for a complete listing.
Misc. Impact SourcesEdit
- Banshee: Sonic Boom.
- Excalibur: Radial Javelin.
- Hydroid: Tempest Barrage, and Tidal Surge.
- Loki: Decoy (has a chance to cause Impact procs), and Radial Disarm.
- Nekros: Soul Punch.
- Oberon: Smite, and Reckoning.
- Rhino: Rhino Charge.
- Valkyr: Paralysis, and Hysteria (Weapon).
- Zephyr: Tail Wind, and Dive Bomb.
- Impact damage can be procced on players by enemies, however only the sound effect will play, and the player will not be staggered nor have the Status displayed on their hud.
|Offense||Damage • Enemy Body Parts • Critical Hit • Multishot • Punch Through|
|Defense||Health • Shields • Armor|
|Physical||Impact • Puncture • Slash • Finishing|
|Elemental||Cold • Electricity • Heat • Toxin|
|Combined||Blast • Corrosive • Gas • Magnetic • Radiation • Viral|