As a physical damage type, Puncture procs occur less often than elemental procs from the same weapon. In addition, these procs occur in proportion to the other physical damage types—a weapon that deals 15, 10, and 5 will proc Weakened 50% more often than Knockback and 200% more often than Bleed.
|Grineer Health||Puncture Modifier||Corpus Health||Puncture Modifier||Infested Health||Puncture Modifier|
|Ferrite Armor||+50%||Shield||–25%||Infested Flesh|
|Alloy Armor||+15%||Proto Shield||–50%||Fossilized|
Puncture Damage WeaponsEdit
These weapons deal more than a majority of their physical damage as Puncture. The damage ratio is important for physical damage status effects, because the game weights the likelihood of which proc occurs according to physical damage ratio. Hence, these weapons proc Weakened more than Knockback or Bleed.
See Category:Puncture Damage Weapons for a complete listing.
Misc. Puncture SourcesEdit
- Excalibur: Radial Javelin (exactly 1/3 of damage caused is Puncture)
- Loki: Decoy (has a chance to cause Puncture procs)
- Oberon: Smite (forced Puncture procs from projectile damage)
- Valkyr: Hysteria (Weapon)
- Rhino: Iron Shrapnel
- Rhino: Piercing Roar
- With the changes in Damage 2.0 there are some weapons without puncture damage, such as Lanka and Ignis. Weapons with no base puncture damage are unaffected by the mods above.
|Offense||Damage • Enemy Body Parts • Critical Hit • Multishot • Punch Through|
|Defense||Health • Shields • Armor|
|Physical||Impact • Puncture • Slash • Finishing|
|Elemental||Cold • Electricity • Heat • Toxin|
|Combined||Blast • Corrosive • Gas • Magnetic • Radiation • Viral|