The Dargyn is the basic Grineer combat spacecraft. Piloted by a Grineer trooper behind an armored shield, the Dargyn carries a light machine gun to strafe enemies at range.
- The rounded armored dome on the top of the Dargyn can be shot off, exposing the Grineer pilot and making it easier to destroy.
- The Dargyn can deploy defensive flares against missile type attacks
- The Dargyn's turret on the base of the craft is capable of full 360 degree turns around horizontal axis. Though it does not seem to make much use of this during actual combat, it can be seen doing so when its Codex entry is viewed.
- When Disarmed, this turret will be completely removed from the Dargyn.
- An idle Dargyn makes a sound similar to a chopper motorcycle.
|Light||Butcher • Flameblade • Guardsman • Powerfist • Scorpion • Shield Lancer|
|Medium||Ballista • Eviscerator • Hellion • Lancer • Elite Lancer • Scorch • Seeker • Trooper|
|Heavy||Bombard • Commander • Drahk Master • Hyekka Master • Heavy Gunner • Manic • Napalm|
|Utility||Arc Trap • Drahk • Hyekka • Latcher • Manic Bombard • Orbital Strike Drone • Propaganda Drone • Regulator • Roller (Sentry) • Sensor Bar • Sensor Regulator • Target • Warden • Power Carrier|
|Archwing||Dargyn • Hellion Dargyn • Shield Dargyn • Shield-Hellion Dargyn • Dreg • Lancer Dreg • Temporal Dreg • Ogma • Zeplen|
|Submersible||Darek Draga • Draga • Shock Draga • Sikula|
| Balor Fomorian • Captain Vor • Councilor Vay Hek • General Sargas Ruk • The Grustrag Three|
Kela De Thaym • Lieutenant Lech Kril • Tyl Regor • Ven'kra Tel & Sprag