The Dark Split-Sword is a melee weapon with the unique ability to change forms depending on the Stance mod with which it is equipped: a double-ended greatsword when equipped with Heavy Blade stances, or wielded as two separate blades when using Dual Sword stances.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 225||Blueprints Price: 15,000|
|Tenno Lab Research •3,000|
|Time: 48 hrs|
|Prereq: Nami Skyla|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
This weapon deals Radiation damage.
- Innate Radiation damage – effective against Alloy Armor.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Swirling Tiger stance.
- Highest status chance of any Heavy Blade.
- Tied for the highest attack speed of any Dual Sword with Dual Kamas (Prime) and Dual Zoren.
- Tied for third highest base and slide damage of any Dual Sword with Dex Dakra.
- Highly versatile; able to crit build when given a Dual Sword stance, or status build by default.
- When equipped with a Dual Sword stance, the following stats are increased:
- Faster attack speed (up to 1.17).
- Higher critical chance (up to 25.0%).
- Higher critical damage (up to 2.5x).
- Higher slide attack damage (up to 390.0).
- Higher wall attack damage (up to 260.0).
- stance polarity is incompatible with any of the Heavy Blade stances. Furthermore, Heavy Blade and Dual Sword stances do not share any polarities.
- Lowest damage of any Heavy Blade.
- When equipped with a Dual Sword stance, the following stats are reduced:
- Lower base damage (down to 65.0).
- Lower status chance (down to 15.0%).
- Lower slam attack damage (down to 130.0).
- Without any stance equipped, the Dark Split-Sword is used as a Heavy Blade weapon by default.
- The Dark Split-Sword is the first melee weapon capable of using two different types of Stance mods, in this case Heavy Blade and Dual Sword stances, giving it the ability to use a total of 5 individual Stance mods.
- The Dark Split-Sword is the first weapon from the Tenno Lab to require Mutagen Masses in crafting.
- On the Release of the PC Lunaro update, PC Gamer offered a limited time promo code for the Dulus weapon skin, which is essentially a stretched out PC Gamer logo on the sword.
Dark Split-Sword Skins
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|