The Dark Split-Sword is a melee weapon with the unique ability to change weapon type depending on the Stance mod with which it is equipped: a double-ended greatsword when equipped with Heavy Blade stances, or wielded as two separate blades when using Dual Sword stances.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 225||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Tenno Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 48 hrs|
|Prereq: Nami Skyla|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
This weapon deals Radiation damage.
- Innate Radiation damage – effective against Alloy Armor, Robotics, and Infested Sinew.
- Tied with Dex Dakra and Twin Basolk for the second highest base damage of all Dual Swords, behind Twin Krohkur and Dual Kamas Prime.
- Highest status chance of all Heavy Blades.
- Innate Radiation forces enemies to indiscriminately attack each other.
- Tied with Dual Zoren, Dual Ichor, and (Prisma) Dual Cleavers for the second highest critical chance of all dual swords, behind Dual Keres.
- Second highest critical damage multiplier of all Dual Swords, behind Dual Zoren, Dual Ichor, Dual Raza, and Prisma/Dual Cleavers.
- Tied with Dex Dakra and Twin Basolk for the second highest slide attack damage of all Dual Swords, behind Twin Krohkur and Dual Kamas Prime.
- Tied with Dual Kamas/Prime and Dual Zoren for the third highest attack speed of all Dual Swords, behind Dual Keres and Nami Skyla Prime.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Swirling Tiger stance.
- Innate polarity.
- Innate Radiation damage – less effective against Shields, Infested, and Fossilized.
- Lowest base damage of all Heavy Blades.
- Heavy Blade mode has low critical chance.
- stance polarity is incompatible with any of the Heavy Blade stances. Furthermore, Heavy Blade and Dual Sword stances do not share any polarities.
- Without any stance equipped, the Dark Split-Sword is used as a Heavy Blade weapon by default.
- Dark Split-Sword (Heavy Blade), compared to Dark Split-Sword (Dual Swords):
- Higher base damage (90.0 vs. 65.0)
- Lower critical chance (10% vs. 25%)
- Lower critical damage multiplier (2.0x vs. 2.5x)
- Higher status chance (25% vs. 15%)
- Lower attack speed (0.92 vs. 1.17)
- Higher block resist (85% vs. 60%)
- The Dark Split-Sword is the first melee weapon capable of using two different types of Stance mods, in this case Heavy Blade and Dual Sword stances, giving it the ability to use a total of 6 individual Stance mods.
- The Dark Split-Sword is made up of a Dark Sword and a Dark Dagger. This can be seen when equipping a stance. (see below)
- The Dark Split-Sword is the first weapon from the Tenno Lab to require Mutagen Masses in crafting.
- On the Release of the PC Lunaro update, PC Gamer offered a limited time promo code for the Dulus weapon skin, which is essentially a stretched out PC Gamer logo on the sword.
Dark Split-Sword Skins
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|