The Dark Split-Sword is a melee weapon with the unique ability to change weapon type depending on the Stance mod with which it is equipped: a double-ended greatsword when equipped with Heavy Blade stances, or wielded as two separate blades when using Dual Sword stances.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 225||Blueprints:15,000|
This weapon deals Radiation damage.
- Innate Radiation damage – effective against Alloy Armor, Robotics, and Infested Sinew.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Swirling Tiger stance.
- Highest status chance of all Heavy Blades.
- Innate Radiation damage gives it good crowd control potential when it successfully procs, as enemies will be confused and attack each other.
- Tied for highest critical chance of all Dual Swords alongside Dual Zoren, Dual Ichor, and Dual Cleavers/Prisma Dual Cleavers.
- Second highest critical damage multiplier of all Dual Swords, behind Dual Zoren, Dual Ichor, Dual Raza, and Dual Cleavers/Prisma Dual Cleavers.
- Tied for second highest slide attack damage of all Dual Swords alongside Dex Dakra and Twin Basolk, behind Twin Krohkur and Dual Kamas Prime.
- Tied for second highest attack speed of all Dual Swords alongside Dual Kamas/Dual Kamas Prime and Dual Zoren, behind Nami Skyla Prime.
- Has a slot.
- Radiation damage is less effective against Shields, Infested, and Fossilized.
- Cannot deal Slash, Impact, and Puncture damage; does not benefit from mods that increase these damage types.
- Lowest damage of all Heavy Blades.
- Heavy Blade mode has low critical chance.
- stance polarity is incompatible with any of the Heavy Blade stances. Furthermore, Heavy Blade and Dual Sword stances do not share any polarities.
- Without any stance equipped, the Dark Split-Sword is used as a Heavy Blade weapon by default.
- The Dark Split-Sword is the first melee weapon capable of using two different types of Stance mods, in this case Heavy Blade and Dual Sword stances, giving it the ability to use a total of 6 individual Stance mods.
- The Dark Split-Sword is made up of a Dark Sword and a Dark Dagger. This can be seen when equipping a stance. (see below)
- The Dark Split-Sword is the first weapon from the Tenno Lab to require Mutagen Masses in crafting.
- On the Release of the PC Lunaro update, PC Gamer offered a limited time promo code for the Dulus weapon skin, which is essentially a stretched out PC Gamer logo on the sword.
Dark Split-Sword Skins
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|