Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Dark Sword is a longsword that deals innate Radiation damage per hit.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprint Price: N/A|
The Dark Sword blueprint can be acquired from Alert missions.
This weapon deals Radiation damage.
- Innate Radiation damage – effective against Alloy Armor and Robotic enemies.
- Jump attacks are very effective at knocking down multiple enemies at once, whilst Dealing Toxin damage
- 100% Radiation status proc on ground finisher.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Iron Phoenix and Rising Steel stances.
- See Category:Dark Sword Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Dark Sword Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Normal attacks have a little area of effect, and when enemies are close a portion of the damage is spread, much like Scindo. It is very noticeable when using elemental mods, as the visual effect is applied with the damage too.
- The Taking Flight combo of Iron Phoenix will also trigger the AoE Toxin proc.
- Because this weapon deals innate Radiation damage, two more combined elemental types can be added to form a three-element build. With a Corrosive and Blast combo, the Dark Sword can be made into an anti-Grineer weapon capable of defeating Ferrite Armor, Alloy Armor and Machinery. This same build also makes it effective against Corrupted.
- The Dark Sword and its shorter counterpart the Dark Dagger were previously physical damage weapons. Update 13.0 changed them to deal purely Radiation damage on their normal attacks, making them the first melee weapons to do so.
- Prior to Update 19, the Dark Dagger and the Dark Sword used the exact same image for the Arsenal and Codex.