Decisive Judgement is a Stance Mod for Nikanas, which features two-handed slashes that can send the user airborne.
Can be equipped on:
*Denotes weapon with matching stance polarity
|Combo Name||Button Combination|
|In Air +|
|Wall Dash +|
|Knockdowned Enemy +|
- This Mod drops from Grineer Heavy Gunners, and Grineer Wardens found in Grineer Rescue 2.0 missions.
- The final attack of Consent Decree has a good chance of hitting head-shots, especially against tall units like Napalms and Heavy Gunners. However, the attack is likely to miss shorter units below the height of the slash.
- The second half of the third attack of Consent Decree will open enemies for a Counterattack finisher if it hits an enemy.
- Swift Retribution's last attack is a double forward whirlwind capable of lunging a fair distance and can knock down enemies when hit. However, it is difficult to hit thinner and smaller enemies without the melee auto-targeting turned on as the slash's hitbox is quite narrow.
- Silent Acumen can be done with ease by simply holding down the block button while attacking.
- During Final Verdict, if the player pauses after the second slash, followed by holding the melee button for third slash instead of tapping it, the user will turn around, similar to Consent Decree's third attack animation but will perform the final slash of Final Verdict after doing so.
- Decisive Judgement used the same portrait as Tranquil Cleave from its introduction in Update 13.1.2, until it received its own portrait in Update 14.0.
- This mod was previously dropped by Tenno Specter in Solar Rail Conflict missions, until it became unavailable due to the change of the latter mission into PvP. It is now dropped by Grineer Wardens and Heavy Gunners.
- Tranquil Cleave, the single-handed stance for Nikanas.
- Blind Justice, the reverse grip stance for Nikanas.
- Fateful Truth, a PvP-only Nikana stance devised for Conclave.