Denial Bursa is one of the three types of Bursa introduced in Operation False Profit, which specializes in zone control and lockdown attacks. The back side of a Denial Bursa holds a hackable console, which can only be accessed after the Bursa is defeated, and which allows Tenno to turn it against the enemy for a short duration before expiring. They have been added as regular enemies in Hotfix 18.4.10 and have a high chance of spawning whenever alarms are triggered in a Corpus mission of level 15 or higher.
- Shooting the Console, located from its behind, yields tripled damage to the Bursa variant.
- Bursas have notably less maneuverability compared to the MOA variants as they require to tuck themselves before turning with their wheels in combat.
- Denial Bursas operate by finding a choke point between map tiles (i.e. doors) and then creating a row of energy bars that prevent Tenno from advancing. Trying to walk through said bars will deal heavy Magnetic damage with its proc, along with a Dispel to any buffs currently applied.
- The projectors from which the bars originate can be destroyed with weapons fire and certain Warframe abilities such as Valkyr's Paralysis.
- The Bursa will often loiter near said field, using its Shockwave Bash to knock players into it for almost certain death. As such, it is recommended to destroy the field projectors first.
- Of the three Bursas, this behavior makes the Denial Bursa a defensive type.
- The Denial Bursa is mostly armed with utility firearms: Its primary weapon shoots a special orb which emit energy beams that slow down nearby Tenno, and it occasionally fires beams to blind up to two Tenno. It is also equipped with missile launchers that can fire a volley of explosive missiles against enemies, similar to Jackal's missiles.
- Denial Bursa uses two Riot Shields which it can deploy by huddling them together to prevent being stunned or knocked back by Warframe powers and abilities. Deploying the shields hinders the Bursa's mobility however, preventing it from moving.
- Denial Bursa emits a short-range aura that reduces armor and slows down shield regeneration.
- Denial Bursa has increased resistance against stunning and crowd control abilities.
- Another good method, albeit slow, is to use Inaros' Devour to trap the Bursa and drained by Inaros until dead, however, a sand shadow will not be created.
- Once alarms are active, a random Bursa can spawn within 30 seconds Needs more testing. After the initial Bursa is killed, a random Bursa will spawn every 60-180 seconds until alarms are reset.
- Because finding the Capture target puts the mission on a lockdown equivalent to alarms, without actually having alarms active, this will continue to spawn Bursas with no way to disable them from spawning.
- Bursa will not spawn on normal missions below level 15 — Venus and Phobos. This stipulation is ignored if it is a Nightmare mission or an endless mission (Defense, Excavation, Interception, Survival).
- Initiating and failing a hack sequence will result in a Magnetic proc that drains the Warframe's energy.
- As of Update: Lunaro, hacked Bursas will now have a higher chance of dropping mods.
- If you are farming Denial Bursas for Inaros, a good way to do this is to start a capture mission, and incapacitate the capture target (don't capture), then wait around the downed target until a random Bursa spawns. This can be done infinitely until you have gotten the amount of Denial Bursas you need.
- The Bursa was originally known as the Riot MOA, and is one of the winning fanmade designs from the Enemies of the Tenno contest, created by player Volkovyi aka Liger Inuzuka.
- Bursa is a Medieval Latin word meaning "purse", it also means "stock exchange" in several languages.
- Using Parasitic Link on allied bursa will revert it to hostile state.
- Operation False Profit, the Event that introduced the Bursa.
- Drover Bursa, the offensive-oriented Bursa type.
- Isolator Bursa, the support-oriented Bursa type.
- Tactical Alert Divine Will, reintroduced the Bursa.
- ↑ https://forums.warframe.com/topic/715768-update-19-the-war-within/
- ↑ Warframe Forums Enemy Corpus Submissions
|Crewmen||Comba • Crewman • Detron Crewman • Elite Crewman • Nullifier Crewman • Prod Crewman • Scrambus • Sniper Crewman • Tech|
|Walkers||Anti MOA • Denial Bursa • Drover Bursa • Fusion MOA • Isolator Bursa • MOA • Railgun MOA • Shockwave MOA|
|Ospreys||Attack Drone • Leech Osprey • Lynx Osprey • Mine Osprey • Oxium Osprey • Scavenger Drone • Sapping Osprey • Shield Osprey|
|Archwing||Attack Drone • Carrier • Corpus Stasis Mine • Corvette • Frigate • Gox • Locust Drone • Penta Ranger • Quanta Ranger • Ranger|
|Miscellaneous||Corpus Target • Corpus Turret • Laser Barrier • Lynx Turret • Nemes • Power Carrier • Ratel • Security Camera • Warden|
|Alad V • Ambulas • Hyena Pack • Jackal • Lynx • Raptors • Razorback • The Sergeant • Zanuka Hunter|