The Dera Vandal is the Vandal version of the Dera assault rifle, offered as a possible reward to players who participated in the Operation: Tubemen of Regor Event, had Nef Anyo been victorious on PC or XB1. Its blueprint and components can now drop as Invasion rewards.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price: N/A|
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- Good base damage.
- No recoil.
- Pinpoint accuracy.
- High rate of fire.
- Very high status chance.
- High magazine size.
- Low Impact and Slash damage – less effective against shields and health.
- Projectiles have flight time, making long range shots more difficult.
- The projectiles may possibly obstruct view when firing if the energy color is a bright color such as yellow, blue, or green.
- Low critical chance.
- Inefficient ammo economy.
- Dera Vandal, compared to Dera:
- Higher base damage (32.0 vs. 30.0)
- Higher critical damage multiplier (2x vs. 1.6x)
- Higher status chance (30% vs. 22%)
- Larger magazine (60 rounds vs. 45 rounds)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (7 vs. 4)
- Originally, to get the Dera Vandal the player would need to complete a minimum of four regional battles in favor of one side more than the other throughout the Tubemen of Regor event, and Nef Anyo must be victorious at the end of the event (if Alad V were victorious, players with four regional battles would earn the Karak Wraith instead).
- The Dera Vandal's components and blueprints were available as rewards in the second and the seventh season Sortie missions.
- The Dera Vandal can be obtained from Invasion missions.
- Until Update 18.0, Playstation 4 was the only platform with this weapon.
- This is the first time one platform went with a different choice than the others.
- The Dera Vandal's ammo efficiency can be increased by keeping a sense of roughly how many shots are required to kill a target. Because the projectiles have flight time, it is easy to waste ammo by firing at a target that will already be killed by projectiles that are in flight.
Dera Vandal Skins
- Dera, the default variant of this weapon.
- Karak Wraith, the Grineer Wraith variant weapon awarded when Alad V won the event.