Blast enemies with a wave of cursed sand that blinds them and steals their health.
|Strength:75 / 100 / 125 / 150 (damage)|
2 / 4 / 6 / 8 (damage/sec)
|Duration:3 / 5 / 6 / 8 s|
|Range:10 / 12 / 13 / 15 m|
- Inaros scatters a wave of cursed sand that staggers all enemies up to 10 / 12 / 13 / 15 meters away in a cone in front of him, dealing 75 / 100 / 125 / 150 damage on hit, then 2 / 4 / 6 / 8 damage per second for 3 / 5 / 6 / 8 seconds. 25% of any damage dealt by the damage-over-time effect is conferred back to Inaros as health. If enemies are hit by the sand wave from the front, they are also blinded for the duration.
- Can be recast while active. Affected enemies that are not blinded can be blinded by another instance of Desiccation.
- Cast delay of 0.5 seconds is affected by Natural Talent and Speed Drift. Casting will interrupt movement.
- Dessication provides an easy way for Inaros to deal melee finishers, allowing him to quickly regenerate his health when performed on a crowd.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Ability Duration increases duration to 24.48 seconds.
- Reduces range to 5.1 meters.
- Maximized Ability Efficiency reduces cost to 6.25 energy.
- Reduces duration to 3.2 seconds.
- Maximized Ability Range increases range to 42 meters.
- Reduces damage to 60 and damage-over-time to 3.2 per second.
- Maximized Ability Strength increases damage to 559.5 and damage-over-time to 29.84 per second.
- Without Energy Conversion, increases damage to 484.5 and damage-over-time to 25.84 per second.
- Increases cost to 38.75 energy.
- Reduces duration to 5.8 seconds.