|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 175||Blueprints Price:25,000|
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- Destreza, compared to Destreza Prime:
- Lower base damage (75.1 vs. 76.0)
- Lower critical chance (20% vs. 24%)
- Lower critical damage multiplier (2.0x vs. 3.0x)
- Lower status chance (5% vs. 18%)
- Higher attack speed (1 vs. 0.92)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Lower Mastery Rank required (7 vs. 10)
- See Category:Destreza Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Destreza Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Before Update 18.5, the Destreza was one of the few weapons capable of performing stealth attacks on MOAs and their variants, the others being nunchaku and blade-whips.
- Due to the innate ability to apply a slash proc on the first strike, in combination with the high critical chance and ability for a Blood Rush/Body Count build, this weapon works very well with Relentless Combination.
- The rapier's name is derived from La Verdadera Destreza, an Iberian system of fencing, with the word "Destreza" itself being a latin word (literal in Spanish and Portuguese, "Destrezza" in Italian) meaning "dexterity", or "skill".
- The weapon's shape greatly resembles the letter "J" of the Orokin Language.
- Endura, another Tenno rapier.
- Vulpine Mask, currently the only rapier stance.
- Destreza Prime, the prime version of this weapon.