|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 175||Blueprints Price: 25,000|
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- High Puncture damage – effective against armor.
- High critical chance.
- Has a polarity slot.
- Stance slot has a polarity, matches Vulpine Mask stance.
- First strike hits twice and always applies a Slash proc. It should be noted that those two hits can proc other elements but due to the weapon's low status chance, this can rarely be observed.
- See Category:Destreza Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Destreza Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Before Update 18.5, the Destreza was one of the few weapons capable of performing stealth attacks on MOAs and their variants, the others being nunchaku and blade-whips.
- Due to the innate ability to apply a slash proc on the first strike, in combination with the high critical chance and ability for a Blood Rush/Body Count build, this weapon works very well with Relentless Combination.
- The rapier's name is derived from La Verdadera Destreza, an Iberian system of fencing, with the word "Destreza" itself being a latin word (literal in Spanish and Portuguese, "Destrezza" in Italian) meaning "dexterity", or "skill".
- The weapon's shape greatly resembles the letter "J" of the Orokin Language.