|Default Weapon||Deth Machine Rifle|
|Base Targeting Range||15m|
|Dethcube Mods|| Swift Deth|
Dethcube can inflict a constant barrage of bullets at an enemy, and when coupled with stun or elemental mods, has the capacity to stunlock enemies, reducing the risk to the owner. Dethcube's secondary attack, Vaporize, is a specialized attack that deals massive damage to an unlucky foe that strays too close, stunning them for several seconds if the beam does not outright kill them, including most bosses.
|Swift Deth||Sentinel will attack first visible enemy in range. Increasing level increases range.|
|Vaporize||Sentinel will deal high damage to target that gets too close.|
|List of Sentinel Mods|
|Time: 24 hr|
|Market Price: 75||Blueprint Price: 100,000|
- Despite its usefulness, the Dethcube will initially not have enough firepower to take on simple enemies which requires the player to weaken enemies while it fires. However, in later ranks, once the Dethcube has the Vaporize mod installed then it becomes useful in both close to mid range combat.
- Adding zoom using Hawk Eye will increase the lock-on range for the Dethcube, while Speed Trigger will lower the spool-up time, allowing it to fire faster, and Regen will increase overall survivability in combat.
- Main article: Category:Dethcube Sentinel Build
See the user build section for builds using this sentinel.
- Observant viewers in the beginning of Livestream 17 video can see the cameo appearance of the Dethcube used as a hologram display monitor for Alad V on his Zanuka Project when he mentions the bidding cost for the live Mag Warframe.
- It was used as the placeholder for the video being replaced by the Locust Drone.
- The Carabus skin for the Dethcube gives it the appearance of the Sentinel used by The Grustrag Three.
- Dethcube, along with Shade were available as promotional items within the virtual world of PlayStation Home, following the users Avatar as they move.
|Carrier • Dethcube • Djinn • Helios • Shade • Wyrm (Prime)|
|Huras Kubrow • Raksa Kubrow • Sahasa Kubrow • Sunika Kubrow|