Tennolive 2015 (Devstream #48) started on March 6, 2015 @ 8PM EST
Seated from LEFT to Right:
- Community Manager | Rebecca!
- Creative Director | Steve!
- Design Director | Scott!
- Creative Director | Geoff!
- Studio Manager | Sheldon!
And the Livestream Crew!
A mix of RAZER Mice and / or NVidia Graphics Cards! If your entry is marked as ONLINE, please send your mailing address to Warframe's Twitch Page and you will be sent your prizes!
- BladePhoenix for the Drawing Contest!
- THREEWEIRDOS for ONLINE!
- TheBungieRanch for ONLINE!
- Unnamed "Tenno 3" for the Narta Contest!
- SpeedyToastKing for the Alphabet game!
- MZenox for ONLINE!
- Starting 9PM EST: 3 day Orokin Catalyst Alert!
- Update 15.16 coming to consoles soon!
- A while back there was a contest for community melee weapons, to be put in the game, there's one that has not been introduced into the game yet, the Mios, by RedSkittlez.
- We now have something to show for the Mios!
- Still in its mesh stage, animation part to be completed soon!
New Dex weapon!Edit
- The 2nd Anniversary Dex Dakra!
- Two handed, Dual Longsword type weapon!
- Comes with a catalyst and slot pre-installed.
- Get it for free during a week-long window in March 2015!
New Puncture Melee!Edit
- More Puncture type melee weapons will be considered in the future, as Warframe lacks them at the moment.
- Charge attacks - They may return.
- New charge attacks are being prototyped.
- Stance cards will be revisited, charges (Possibly more than one!) will be fitted into existing combos.
- Once a system is committed to we'll see them come to the game.
- Because of the Glaive, a charge attack slot exists in combos already!
New Prime Warframe!Edit
- Perhaps confirming some suspicions, the new prime frame is teased!
The Void Is Changing!Edit
- The Void might be changed soon!
- This is being done to prevent fatigue form only playing the void tileset and encourage more enjoyment of regular starchart nodes.
- Before this, the lack f rewards discouraged people from playing star-chart nodes
- The void will be changed so that keys can be used to obtain prime parts on normal star-chart nodes
- New rewards might be added to the Void to be relevant.
- Lore-wise, the void will be destroyed, but it can still be played in.
Update 16 Is Coming!Edit
- Will have a PvP / Conclaveelement
- PvP team is hard at work and cautious at adding new items.
- Starts with starting weapons, and balancing is branched out from there
- 3 maps planned!
- New PvP gamemode, Cephalon Capture!
- Warframe spin on capture the flag
- Conclave master character, Teshin!
- He offers an alternative perspective to the player / Lotus point of view.
- He has a PvP specific syndicate, neutral to all current syndicates
8 Player Raids!Edit
- 3 stages in every raid, 3 acts.
- The Upcoming Raid called the Law of Retribution
- A pushback for Eyes of Blight, its a plot for revenge against the Grineer.
- Prizes will be Arcane that can be fused into cosmetics like Syandanas and Helmets.
- Something active has to happen to trigger the enhancement.
- Raids cannot be played solo. Requires at least 4 players.
- Difficulty will be the same between 4 and 8 players.
- Players have to figure out themselves what to do, without the constant guidance of the Lotus.
- Headed by Cephalon Simaris, who instructs Tenno to capture targets for Synthesis
- He provides weekly goals and captures to complete.
- When Synthesis is complete, lore will be unlocked.
- Cephalon Simaris has a god-complex, he intends to create an afterlife for creatures that are synthesis
- The new Dragon Frame has a quest tied to Sanctuary and Cephalon Simaris.
- New warframe revealed, he is dragon themed, and called Chroma!
- Chroma will be an elemental frame, energy colour determines what his abilities do
- Reds and oranges - Fire element
- Blues - Electricity
- Whites - cold
- Chroma's colours morph what his powers do!
- Abilities are similar, but change slightly depending on energy colour.
- Lucky Dragon theme - Support buffer
Parkour 2.0 / Sentient Reveal Trailer, Tombs of the Sentient Update teased!Edit
Would DE be willing to revisit tilesets if real life discoveries are made about locations?
- Warframe used to have a single art set.
- Tilesets assignments were done ad-hoc and randomly.
- Improving how sensible the tilesets are is a target under the Year of Quality umbrella.
Archwing is still away from the rest of Warframes gameplay, how is archwing-regular gameply integration coming along?
- Scale problems still need to be corrected
- An early prototype for Archwing had a prototype transition between regular and Archwing gameplay
- The reason J-3 Golems' rework is taking so long is because of the transitions needed to be done between Archwing and on-foot gameplay
- Space scaled infested boss will involve fighting him both on the inside and outside
- Archwing will need be polished for transitions between both types of gameplay
With Parkour 2.0, will wall-catapulting be removed?
- Wallrunning is starting to be refined
- Momentum of wallrunning is being improved
- Devs are experimenting on new features to allow better control and decision-making while wallrunning
- Catapulting is like coptering, it wasn't an intended feature but exists because of the physics of the game
- Plans to raise quality game-wide
Recap credits to AM-Bunny on Warframe Forums!
|Update 9: #9 - #10 - #11 - #12 - #13|
|Update 10: #14 - #15 - #16 - #17 - #18|
|Update 11: #19 - #20 - #21|
|Update 12: #22 - #23 - #24 - #25 - #26|
|Update 13: #27 - #28 - #29 - #30 - #31 - #32|
|Update 14: #33 - #34 - #35 - #36 - #37 - #38 - #39|
|Update 15: #40 - #41 - #42 - #43 - #44 - #45 - #46 - #47 - #48|
|Update 16: #49 - #50 - #51 - #52 - #53 - #54 - #55 - #56 - #57|
|Update 17: #58 - #59 - #60 - #61 - #62 - #63 - #64|
|Update 18: #65 - #66 - #67 - #68 - #69 - #70 - #71 - #72 - #73 - #74 - #75|
|Update 19: #76 - #77 - #78 - #79 - #80 - #81 - #82 - #83 - #84 - #85 - #86 - #87 - #88 - #89|
|Update 20: #90 - #91 - #92 - #93 - #94|
|Update 21: #95 - #96 - #97 - #98|
|Update 22: #99|