The weapon was released in commemoration of WARFRAME's 2nd Year Anniversary. It is obtainable through yearly anniversaries in March via Alerts, complete with a free weapon slot and a pre-installed Orokin Catalyst.
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- Second highest base damage of all Dual Swords, behind Dual Kamas Prime/Twin Krohkur.
- Tied with Dark Split-Sword and Twin Basolk for the second highest slide attack damage of all Dual Swords, behind Twin Krohkur and Dual Kamas Prime.
- High status chance.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Swirling Tiger stance.
- Has a polarity.
- Low Impact and Puncture damage – less effective against shields and armor.
- Low critical chance.
- Tied with Dual Cleavers and Dual Skana for the slowest attack speed of all Dual Swords.
- Slam attack does not knockdown enemies.
- See Category:Dex Dakra Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Dex Dakra Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The Dex Dakra's slam attack does not knockdown enemies, it instead deals Impact proc on affected enemies, stunning them briefly. There also seems to be a chance of a Blast proc instead of an Impact proc.
- In multiplayer, when you have the Swirling Tiger stance equipped, continuous melee attacks with the Dex Dakra while holding the forward movement key (Default: W) can sometimes cause you to go backwards. Releasing W while attacking can fix this. - Tested between updates 20.0.2 (24/03/2017) and 20.1.0 (05/04/2017)
- The Dex Dakra is the second Dex weapon released, after the Dex Furis.
- Dex Dakra is also the first Dex melee.
- While related to the Dakra Prime due to its similar name and design as a saber, the Dex Dakra is a Dual Sword instead of being a single Sword weapon.
- When performing a ground slam, the Dex Dakra features a unique animation where energy ribbons emanate from the Warframe, along with a visible shock-wave being emitted from the weapon.
- For a short period of time following its release, the Dex Dakra had no Stance polarity before it was fixed in an undocumented hotfix.
- The Dex Dakra was first given to all players who logged in from March 25, 2015, to April 1, 2015. They were re-released from March 22, 2016 to March 29, 2016 alongside the Dex Furis and Dex Sybaris, March 24, 2017 to March 27, 2017. The latest re-release of the 3 weapons and a Dex Nouchali Syandana occurred during March 14, 2018 to March 28, 2018.
Dex Dakra Skins
- Dakra Prime, the single sword prime variant.
- Dex Furis, the first Dex weapon.
- Dex Sybaris, the third Dex weapon.