“It's taking longer than I calculated.”This page is actively being worked on and may not be completely correct. Please assist in making this page accurate.
Needs new ability template
|The name of the following ability is unofficial.
Title and content are subjected to change when the game progresses.
|The caster's energy purges all kinds of support, rendering all special abilities useless.|
| Strength: |
| Range: |
| Duration: |
| Used by: |
- Enemy will cast a purging energy which will disable all buffs and support; regardless of range. While staggering nearby enemies with 100 damage.
- Will be cast shortly after buffs are applied, usually cast in conjunction with Teleport.
- The ability itself requires the Stalker to perform an animation in order for the Dispel effect to work on his victims. Despite the short casting time, teammates of the victim can use this opportunity to dispatch the Stalker quickly.
- Not all abilities are powerless against Dispel; Trinity's Blessing or Mag's Shield Polarize can be used to restore health and/or shields. However, the damage immunity granted by Blessing will still be purged.
- The stagger effect is applied before removing any buffs; as such, buffs that grant immunity to stagger, such as Rhino's Iron Skin, will at least protect the player from the stagger effect.
- Interestingly, when you hiding from the Stalker vision when he cast dispel, you will not get dispeled (need further testing)
- The ability is called Ability Cancel in-game; Dispel is a fan-given name.
- When using this ability, Stalker will start with Nova's Null Star animation with Loki's Radial Disarm effect and the targeted player will have Ash's Smoke Screen effect on them.