|The name of the following ability is unofficial.
Title and content are subjected to change when the game progresses.
|Purges all kinds of support, rendering all special abilities useless.|
| Strength: |
| Range: |
| Duration: |
| Used by: |
- Casts a purging energy which disables all buffs and support, regardless of range. Staggers nearby enemies and deals 100 damage.
- Will be cast shortly after buffs are applied, usually cast in conjunction with Teleport.
- The ability itself requires the caster to perform an animation in order for the Dispel effect to work on its victims. Despite the short casting time, teammates of the victim unaffected by the ability can use this opportunity to dispatch said enemy quickly.
- Not all abilities are powerless against Dispel; Trinity's Blessing and Mag's Shield Polarize can be used to restore health and/or shields.
- The stagger effect is applied before removing any buffs; as such, buffs that grant immunity to stagger, such as Rhino's Iron Skin, will at least protect the player from the stagger effect.
- Interestingly, when players are hidden from the Stalker's line of sight when Dispel is cast, players will not be affected by the ability. (Further testing required.)
- The ability is called Ability Cancel in-game; Dispel is a fan-given name.
- Dispel has a casting animation identical to that of Nova's Null Star. The effect animation is identical to Loki's Radial Disarm. Targeted players will have Ash's Smoke Screen effect on them. (?)