|This article is archived. |
The content was relevant to an obsolete version of Warframe, and has since been removed, retrieved and or revamped.
Please do not use this article for critical in-game information!
|The name of the following ability is a placeholder.
Title and content are subjected to change when the game progresses.
|DisruptAncient Disruptors infects the target with it's technocyte tumor, causing hysteria in the Tenno's Warframe system.||Strength:-100% (Energies)|
- Disruptor causes disturbance in the Warframe system, discharging 100% of its energy and 75% of its shield, the HUD will also suffer from noise and distortion, the disturbance lasts for 4 seconds.
- It seems that this disturbance effect is actually the proc of Magnetic Damage, as seen when the red magnet icon flashes on your HUD when you are hit with it.
- If targets are hit with this ability when they are still disrupted, it will reset the disrupting proc timer and deals low damage to target.
- If targets do not receive any damage during the disturbance, upon the end of the disruption, their shields will be restored to maximum capacity.
- Likewise, if targets do receive damage during the period, their shield will not recovered instantly and will need to be recharged as it is.
- This ability can also be simulated with Nyx's Chaos and Loki's Radial Disarm in Conclave.
- Not receiving damage while being disrupted will restore your shield to full upon the end of disruptance.
- Low damage to health, making Ancient Disruptor the least concern about physical attack.
- Disrupt will not drain defense target's shield (like Cryopod/Artifact).