|Thumper||Sentinel will attack first visible enemy in range. Increasing level increases range.|
|Fatal Attraction||Draw enemies close and deal high radial damage.|
|Reawaken||Upon dying, the Sentinel automatically revives itself after a certain amount of time.|
|List of Sentinel Mods|
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price: 50,000|
|Bio Lab Research •3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|Prereq: Dual Ichor|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
- Djinn is the first sentinel to be exclusive to Clan Research.
- Djinn (pronounced "Jin", and also known as Genies) are mystical creatures of ancient Arabian mythology believed to live on the same physical plane as humans, but in another unseen dimension.
- Djinn's blueprint can be purchased for 50,000 from Dojo Bio Lab, making it the second cheapest Sentinel blueprint after the Helios. However it has the highest resource requirement out of all the Sentinels.
- Much of Djinn's design takes inspiration from the Infested.
- Djinn has the second highest attack range among all sentinels.
- Pherliac Pods slightly resemble Djinn, and also have a similar function to it.
Under the Update 18.0 Djinn's obtained the following changes:
- Djinn's Fatal Attraction precept has been substantially improved:
- As before, Djinn starts by mesmerizing all enemies in range and lures them towards the player; if it succeeds in attracting enough prey into striking-distance it sprays an acid attack that does damage overtime and eats away at enemy armor while they writhe in pain.
- With the improvements made to the Fatal Attraction precept it is now much more effective at incapacitating enemies and gets more efficient as players eliminate mesmerized enemies.
- Mesmerized enemies no longer shoot at the Djinn while walking closer.
- Mesmerized enemies are highlighted so that it's easier to see when they're vulnerable.
- Killing mesmerized enemies will extend the lure cycle up to a maximum of 7.5 seconds.
- If the lure cycle ends without enough enemies in range to trigger the acid-spray the cooldown time is scaled by the percentage of mesmerized enemies left alive.
- Enemies now snap out of being mesmerized early only when they are damaged.
- Djinn will only start luring if there are enough enemies around to also trigger the acid-spray.
- If all potential enemies or at least 5 enemies have moved into striking-distance then the lure will end early and the Djinn will spray acid.
- The acid spray now does a guaranteed corrosive damage proc to eat away at enemy armor.
- Fatal Attraction's range at higher-ranks has been slightly reduced to make it easier to eliminate all targets and get the minimum cooldown.
- Each enemy can only be affected by one Fatal Attraction once.
- It no longer works on Corpus Nullifiers, Bosses or enemies immune to mind-control.
- Main article: Category:Djinn Sentinel Build
See the user build section for builds using this sentinel.
|Carrier (Prime) • Dethcube • Diriga • Djinn • Helios (Prime) • Oxylus • Shade (Prisma) • Taxon • Wyrm (Prime)|
|Chesa Kubrow • Helminth Charger • Huras Kubrow • Raksa Kubrow • Sahasa Kubrow • Sunika Kubrow|
|Adarza Kavat • Smeeta Kavat • Venari|