|Base Targeting Range||30m|
|Djinn Mods|| Thumper|
Djinn is a Sentinel introduced in Update 10, craftable only using Clan Research. This sentinel comes pre-installed with its own weapon, Stinger. This sentinel has a polarity. At the time of release, the only documented sentinel mod with a polarity is Spare Parts.
|Thumper||Sentinel will attack first visible enemy in range. Increasing level increases range.|
|Fatal Attraction||Draw enemies close and deal high radial damage.|
|List of Sentinel Mods|
|Time: 24 hr|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprint Price: 50,000|
|Bio Lab Research Requirements|
|Time: 72 hr|
|Prereq: Dual Ichor|
|Ghost x1 Shadow x3 Storm x10 Mountain x35 Moon x100|
- Djinn is the first sentinel to be available in Clan Research only.
- A Djinn (also known as a Genie) is a mystical creature of ancient Arabian mythology believed to live on the same physical plane as humans, but in another unseen dimension.
- Djinn's blueprint can be purchased for Credits 50,000 from Dojo Bio Lab, making it the second cheapest Sentinel blueprint after the Helios. However it has the highest resource requirement out of all the Sentinels.
- Much of Djinn's design takes inspiration from the Infested.
- Djinn has the highest attack range among all sentinels.
- Main article: Category:Djinn Sentinel Build
See the user build section for builds using this sentinel.