|Base Targeting Range||30m|
|Djinn Mods|| Thumper|
Djinn is a Sentinel introduced in Update 10, craftable only using Clan Research. This sentinel comes pre-installed with its own weapon, Stinger. This sentinel has a polarity. At the time of release, the only documented sentinel mod with a polarity is Spare Parts.
|Thumper||Sentinel will attack first visible enemy in range. Increasing level increases range.|
|Fatal Attraction||Draw enemies close and deal high radial damage.|
|List of Sentinel Mods|
|Time: 24 hr|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprint Price: 50,000|
|Bio Lab Research Requirements|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|Prereq: Dual Ichor|
|Ghost x1 Shadow x3 Storm x10 Mountain x30 Moon x100|
- Djinn is the first sentinel to be available in Clan Research only.
- Djinn is also ancient Arabic for genies or mystic creatures (Djinns or Genies) living on the same physical plane as us but in another unseen dimension
- Djinn's blueprint can be purchased for 50,000 Credits from Dojo Bio Lab, making it the second cheapest Sentinel blueprint after the Helios.
- Has the highest Resource requirement out of all the Sentinels.
- Djinn's default weapon Stinger is silent and deals poison damage.
- Djinn's look makes it seem to have infested origins.
- Djinn has the highest attack range among all sentinels as of Update 12.6.0
- Main article: Category:Djinn Sentinel Build
See the user build section for builds using this sentinel.