|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 275||Blueprints Price: 30,000|
Players can obtain the blueprint in the marketplace for 30,000. Players may also buy the Dragon Nikana from the Market for 275.
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- Third highest base damage of all single-handed weapons.
- High Slash damage – effective against Infested, Flesh and Cloned Flesh.
- One polarity slot and one polarity slot.
- Low Puncture and Impact damage – less effective against Shields and Armor .
- Very small jump attack knockdown radius.
- Dragon Nikana, compared to Nikana:
- Dragon Nikana, compared to Nikana Prime:
- See Category:Dragon Nikana Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Dragon Nikana Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The default strikes of the Nikanas lash out quickly, but have noticeably longer delay before the next swing. This should be noted if you are particular about hit timing.
- Before Hotfix 13.0.1, the Dragon Nikana appeared alongside the normal Nikana in the Market with the same name as the regular version, causing some confusion due to its superior stats despite looking like an identical weapon. This has been changed to reflect the Dragon Nikana being a separate weapon.
- The Dragon Nikana was previously unlockable via Clan research, requiring the Nikana to the researched. Hotfix 13.0.3 removed the Dragon Nikana from the Tenno Lab, and a conversion blueprint was made available in the Market to allow Nikana users to upgrade to the Dragon Nikana.
- Despite being a variant of the Nikana, the Dragon Nikana is considered its own weapon in regards to Riven Mods. As such, the Dragon Nikana's Riven mods can become much stronger due to its full 5/5 Riven Disposition, while the standard Nikana and by extension Nikana Prime have only 1/5.
- This weapon is the first of its kind to have an enhancement prefix of Dragon.
- Though a Tenno weapon, "Dragon" is the second prefix, with "Dex" being the first, that doesn't follow the normal upgrade path, becoming Primes. Possibly due in part to the fact that neither are constructed with Orokin technology.
- The Dragon Nikana's scabbard colors are customized from the Attachments tab, rather than the main Appearance tab colors.
- The dangling strip by the scabbard is customized through the main Appearance tab, however.