- Drahk are summoned into battle by Drahk Masters, who can only summon two to four at once. Drahk Masters can summon another pack of Drahks, given the previously summoned pack were exterminated.
- Drahks behave offensively compared to Kubrows and will attack any target besides the Grineer in this case.
- Drahks appear to drop Health orbs upon death, making them an alternative to recover health for most Warframes.
- Drahks give a larger detection range to the Drahk Master when spawned.
- If the Drahk Master is killed first, both of his constituent Drahks becomes Alerted, forcibly dropping Stealth bonuses on death.
- Alerted Drahks, along with the Drahk Master, do not affect the detection state of nearby allied Grineer.
- Despite the Corpus having the Incubator technology to obtain a Kubrow themselves, it appears the particular technology is first introduced to the Grineer.
- Even though the description and the physical appearance of the Drahk may show scales around its body, it provides slightly less armor protection compared to Feral Kubrows.
- As with the Frontier Butcher and Storage Container, Drahk's got their own festive re-skin as to include a pair of reindeer antlers on Christmas 2014.
- Drahks will not attack Feral Kubrows, should they spawn in the Simulacrum, as they are existing independently from the control of the Drahk Master.
- If encountered on a Sabotage mission on Earth, it is possible for a Drahk to use its charge attack on the player and pass through them. If they hit the objective they can be stuck in a charging animation, continually dealing a large amount of damage to it which can result in its destruction.
- The pathfinding of the Drahk AI may cause it to get stuck in tight or small places, particularly underneath stairs.
- There is Kuva-variant with Kuva Kubrow Armor equipped, but they currently do not have codex entry.
|Light||Butcher • Flameblade • Guardsman • Powerfist • Scorpion • Shield Lancer|
|Medium||Ballista • Eviscerator • Hellion • Lancer • Elite Lancer • Scorch • Seeker • Trooper|
|Heavy||Bombard • Commander • Drahk Master • Hyekka Master • Heavy Gunner • Manic • Napalm|
|Utility||Arc Trap • Drahk • Hyekka • Latcher • Manic Bombard • Orbital Strike Drone • Propaganda Drone • Regulator • Roller (Sentry) • Sensor Bar • Sensor Regulator • Target • Warden • Power Carrier|
|Archwing||Dargyn • Hellion Dargyn • Shield Dargyn • Shield-Hellion Dargyn • Dreg • Lancer Dreg • Temporal Dreg • Ogma • Zeplen|
|Submersible||Darek Draga • Draga • Shock Draga • Sikula|
| Balor Fomorian • Captain Vor • Councilor Vay Hek • General Sargas Ruk • The Grustrag Three|
Kela De Thaym • Lieutenant Lech Kril • Tyl Regor • Ven'kra Tel & Sprag
|Species||Domestic||Chesa • Huras • Raksa • Sahasa • Sunika|
|Enemy||Drahk • Feral|
|Breeding||Kubrow Den • Kubrow Egg • Incubator Power Core|
|Genetics||DNA Stabilizer • Genetic Code Template|
|Mods||Chesa||Retrieve • Neutralize|
|Huras||Hunt • Stalk|
|Raksa||Howl • Protect|
|Sahasa||Dig • Ferocity|
|Sunika||Savagery • Unleashed|
|Helminth||Proboscis • Trample|
|Others||Animal Instinct • Bite • Hastened Deflection • Link Armor • Link Health • Link Shields • Loyal Companion • Maul • Medi-Pet Kit • Pack Leader • Scavenge • Shelter|