“It's taking longer than I calculated.”This page is actively being worked on and may not be completely correct. Please assist in making this page accurate.
Drifting Contact is a rare Melee mod that extends the duration of the Melee Combo Counter and increases Status Chance.
| 0 || +2.5 sec || +10% || 2
| 1 || +5 sec || +20% || 3
| 2 || +7.5 sec || +30% || 4
| 3 || +10 sec|| +40% || 5
- Obtained from medium Nightmare Missions, which can be found on Phobos, Jupiter, Ceres, Saturn, Void, Lua, Europa and Kuva Fortress.
- At max rank, Drifting Contact increases the total melee combo counter time to 13 seconds (15 seconds for Wukong).
- With Body Count, the counter time is further increased to 25 seconds (27 seconds for Wukong).
- Can be stacked with Melee Prowess, Volcanic Edge, Vicious Frost, Voltaic Strike, Virulent Scourge, and Enduring Strike for a 355% increase in Status Chance while Channeling. On weapons with at least 22% base Status Chance, this allows them to achieve a total Status Chance value of 100%, allowing every strike to deal Status Effect procs.
- Weeping Wounds can further increase the Status Chance depending on the Melee Combo Counter.
- Works well with other mods affecting Melee Combos like Weeping Wounds, Body Count, Blood Rush, Rising Storm and Surging Dash.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.