The Akbronco is the akimbo variant of the Bronco, featuring higher fire rate and magazine size at the expense of slower reload speed.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 225||Blueprints:20,000|
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- High base damage.
- High status chance.
- Fast fire rate.
- Very ammo efficient.
- One slot.
- Has linear damage falloff from 100% to 755 from 7m to 14m target distance (distances are affected by Projectile Speed).
- Low Puncture and Slash damage - less effective against armor and health.
- Low critical chance.
- Low magazine size.
- Fairly slow reload speed.
- Wide pellet spread cone makes the weapon ineffective beyond medium range.
- Akbronco, compared to Bronco:
- Higher fire rate (8.33 rounds/sec vs. 5 rounds/sec)
- Larger magazine (4 rounds vs. 2 rounds)
- Slower reload speed (2.25 s vs. 1.05 s)
- Different polarities ( vs. None)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (2 vs. 0)
- Akbronco, compared to Akbronco Prime:
- Lower base damage (280.0 vs. 350.0)
- Lower status chance (22% vs. 30%)
- Higher fire rate (8.33 rounds/sec vs. 4.33 rounds/sec)
- Shorter range before damage falloff starts (7m vs. 9m)
- Shorter range before damage falloff ends (14m vs. 18m)
- Larger max damage reduction due to falloff (75% vs. 74%)
- Smaller magazine (4 rounds vs. 8 rounds)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Lower Mastery Rank required (2 vs. 10)
- See Category:Akbronco Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Akbronco Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Even a maxed Slip Magazine can only give a maximum magazine size of 5.
- It is recommended to use Ice Storm instead of Slip Magazine, as both mods have the same amount of mod capacities required, and that maxed Ice Storm can give a maximum magazine size of 6 (plus, you get 40% more cold damage).
- The weapon's spread cone can be reduced by zooming in.
- Weapon will create six holes in scenery and objects such as walls, regardless of having multishot on, even though seven are actually registered on enemies, this includes multishot which shoots more pellets but only registers six holes regardless. Most likely to reduce lag.
- Listed firing rate does not reflect the actual firing rate. The actual fire rate is lower than 8.33 shots/seconds.
- The damage listed is actually the combination of all seven pellets' damage values. The actual damage per pellet is 12 impact, 1 puncture, and 1 slash.
- In closed beta, this weapon used to deal 204 damage and there was a glitch with reloading for an infinite magazine.
- This weapon was previously named Dual Broncos.
- Bronco, the single counterpart of this akimbo gun.
- Bronco Prime, the prime counterpart of the Bronco.
- Akbronco Prime, the prime version of this gun.