|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 225||Blueprints Price: 15,000|
|Energy Lab Research •3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- Accurate even at full speed.
- Second highest magazine size of pistols along with Akzani and Dex Furis, only outmatched by Twin Grakata at 120.
- High fire rate.
- High Puncture damage – effective against armor.
- Has one polarity.
- No Slash damage – less effective against health.
- Short wind-up time in which the Cestra fires slowly, similar to the Supra.
- Projectiles have travel time, between the Dera and the Supra.
- High recoil when fully spooled.
- Poor Ammo economy. It is advised to use Pistol Ammo Mutation.
- Low critical and status chance.
- Long reload time.
- Dual Cestra, compared to Cestra:
- Dual Cestra, compared to Secura Dual Cestra:
- See Category:Dual Cestra Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Dual Cestra Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Dual Cestras can carry only up to 100 pistol rounds as a virtual magazine, despite a single Cestra carrying 60 rounds per magazine.
- Mastery 4 is not needed to build the Dual Cestras but is needed to build the single Cestras.
- Due to the high recoil of this weapon, Steady Hands is recommended for better accuracy.
- The Cestras' barrels rotate slowly clockwise when not in use and spin faster as they are fired.
- Released February 5, 2014 in Update 12.0.
- Color of projectiles is colored by the weapon's energy color.
- This is the first akimbo-type weaponry that has a spin-up feature.
- This is also the first dual-wield Corpus sidearm.
- Continuing to hold down the fire button while the Dual Cestra has no ammo in its magazine will not trigger the reload animation. Instead the two will intertwine while the reload icon is being displayed.
- Currently the Dual Cestra and its counterparts (Cestra and Secura Dual Cestra) cannot increase the damage of Antimatter Drop.
Dual Cestra Skins
- Cestra, the single counterpart of this weapon.
- Supra, the rifle counterpart of the regular Cestra.
- Secura Dual Cestra, The Perrin Sequence custom version.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|