|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 225||Blueprints Price:25,000|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash damage – effective against health.
- Tied with Dark Split-Sword, Dual Ichor, Dual Zoren, and Prisma Dual Cleavers for the highest critical chance of all Dual Swords.
- Tied with Dual Ichor, Dual Raza, Dual Zoren, and Prisma Dual Cleavers for the highest critical damage multiplier of all Dual Swords, and tied with Atterax, Destreza Prime, and Hirudo for all melee weapons.
- High blocking effectiveness of 85% instead of other dual swords' usual 60%.
- Can use the Dual Cleavers-exclusive Justice Blades mod.
- Stance slot has a polarity, matches Crossing Snakes, Carving Mantis and Dividing Blades stances.
- Innate polarity.
- Low Impact and Puncture damage – less effective against shields and armor.
- Low status chance.
- Tied with Dual Skana and Dex Dakra for the slowest attack speed of all Dual Swords.
- Very small jump attack radius (almost over the enemy).
- Short range.
- Dual Cleavers, compared to Prisma Dual Cleavers:
- See Category:Dual Cleavers Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Dual Cleavers Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The Dual Cleavers are great to keep an enemy in place, because they have a 100% stun chance on most enemies. You can stun lock a lot of enemies, keeping them from fighting back.
- The Dual Cleavers' glowing blade is believed to stem from a super-heated element in the blade, a trait shared with two other Grineer melee weapons: the Machete and the Sheev.
Dual Cleavers Skins
- Butcher, a Grineer melee unit who uses a single Cleaver.
- Justice Blades, a Dual Cleavers exclusive Syndicate mod.
- Prisma Dual Cleavers, the Prisma variant of the Dual Cleavers.