The Dual Decurion are twin rifles exclusive to the Archwing flight system.
|Time: 12 hours|
|Market Price: 225||Blueprints Price: 35,000|
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- High critical chance.
- Magazine regenerates very quickly.
- No damage falloff.
- Relatively small magazine.
- Has notable recoil which throws off accuracy at medium-long range shooting.
- See Category:Dual Decurion Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Dual Decurion Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Despite the appearance of its shots, the Dual Decurion is a hitscan weapon.
- The Dual Decurion's smaller magazine makes it easy to run out of ammo in a gunfight, but its quick ammo recharge balances this out.
- A good way to maintain ammunition supply is to fire in bursts of 2-8 bullets.
- A Decurion was a Roman cavalry officer originally in command of 10 men.
- One of many Dual/Akimbo weapons in Warframe with no solo counterpart, including the Twin Gremlins, Akjagara, Akzani, Twin Basolk, Dual Cleavers, Dual Ichor, Dual Zoren.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|