CODEX Entry: Dual Ether
Fast and precise. The Ether Sword cuts so cleanly that it was considered by the Tenno to be a more humane weapon for 'cleansing' infested allies. Capable of hitting multiple targets.
The Dual Ether swords are a pair of dual weapons capable of hitting multiple targets in a single attack.
They are fast and capable of stun-locking enemies.
This weapon can be sold for 5,000.
- Hits up to 3 targets with each swing.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Swirling Tiger stance.
- Fast attack speed.
- Slide attacks deal 150 base damage.
- Staggers enemies on every hit.
- Infested Chargers do not seem to be affected.
- Has a knockdown effect, but in a very minor, almost non-existent AoE. Requires player to be right on top of target.
- If enemies are close enough to each other, the jump attack AoE can hit multiple enemies.
- Can attack roughly 1.08 times per second. With a max Fury mod, attack rate increases to 2.7 times per second.
- With a max Fury mod, its possible to do a spin attack every 0.3s - 0.5s.
- Regular and spin attacks stagger enemies, unless target is immune to it. It's possible to continuously stagger non-immune enemies until they die (works nicely on Ancients).
- It's possible to chain stun 2-4 enemies that are a bit far away from each other. This is done by either repeatedly sprinting to each of them to hit them or spin dashing to them instead.
- In essence, this is a stronger version of the Ether Sword with higher attack speed and the capability to hit up to 3 targets instead of only one.
- Main article: Category:Dual Ether Build
See the user build section for builds using this weapon.
- The Dual Ether swords were released on April 12, 2013 with Update 7.7.3.