|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 175||Blueprints Price:20,000|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash damage – effective against health.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Swirling Tiger stance.
- Low Impact and Puncture damage – less effective against shields and armor.
- Low critical chance and damage.
- Low status chance.
- See Category:Dual Ether Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Dual Ether Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Has a knockdown effect, but in a very minor, almost non-existent AoE. Requires player to be right on top of target.
- If enemies are close enough to each other, the jump attack AoE can hit multiple enemies.
- Can attack roughly 1.08 times per second. With a max Fury mod, attack rate increases to 2.7 times per second.
- With a max Fury mod, its possible to do a spin attack every 0.3s - 0.5s.
- Regular and spin attacks stagger enemies, unless target is immune to it. It's possible to continuously stagger non-immune enemies until they die (works nicely on Ancients).
- It's possible to chain stun 2-4 enemies that are a bit far away from each other. This is done by either repeatedly sprinting to each of them to hit them or spin dashing to them instead.
- The Dual Ether swords were released on April 12, 2013 with Hotfix 7.7.3.
- Used to have an innate armor ignoring attribute. This was removed with the introduction of Melee 2.0.