|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 175||Blueprints Price:15,000|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash damge – effective against health.
- Attacks can hit multiple enemies.
- Slam attacks inflict Heat damage and status within a large area.
- Innate polarity.
- Low Impact and Puncture damage – less effective against shields and armor.
- Deals Heat damage on slam attacks – less effective against Proto Shields.
- Low critical chance and damage.
- Low status chance.
- Does not deal knockdown to synthetic enemies (Ospreys, MOAs) on Slam Attack.
- No stance slot polarity.
- See Category:Dual Heat Swords Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Dual Heat Swords Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- This weapon will deal Heat AoE while slam attacking in Valkyr's Hysteria.
- The final hit in Swirling Tiger's Winding Claws combo will trigger the Heat AoE.
- When surrounded or stun-locked (especially by Infested ), the jump attack is useful in inflicting persistent fire damage in a radius.
- The Dual Heat Sword is the only melee weapon that has no polarity for its Stance slot, allowing it to use either Swirling Tiger or Crossing Snakes stances without penalty. For optimal modding however, it is recommended that Forma be used to polarize the slot to the desired polarity.
- High Slash damage and Heat damage slam attack make it very effective against many types of Infested flesh and Cloned Flesh.
- The Dual Heat Swords is made up of a Heat Sword and a Heat Dagger.
- Jump attacks will make the Heat Sword emit a visible ring of fire upon slamming the ground. This visual trait is shared with other Heat weapons like the Heat Sword and Heat Dagger.
- The Dual Heat Swords received a visual change in Update 16.5, giving it a faded color scheme with texture animations similar to those found in Prisma weapons.