CODEX Entry: Dual Heat Swords
With a Heat Sword in each hand, enemies reach their fiery demise twice as fast. Can connect with multiple targets at once.
The Dual Heat Swords is a shortened Heat Sword and Heat Dagger wielded simultaneously.
This weapon can be sold for 5,000.
This weapon does primarily slash damage.
- Has one polarity slot.
- Can hit multiple enemies. (Up to 3)
- Slam attacks inflict Heat status.
- Very strong charged attack compared to other non heavy weapons.
- Has highest damage potential to multiple enemies with charged attacks for non heavy weapons (Galatine has the highest DPS against multiple enemies with charged attacks).
- Has the highest damage capabilities, as of U11, against infested.
- Range shared between dagger and sword. Charged attack has sword range on front and left, dagger range on right.
- No knock down on jump attack.
- Slower charged attack compared to other non heavy weapons (for instance: Dual Skana)
Dual Heat Swords can be purchased for 175 and its blueprint for 15,000.
| Polymer Bundle
- Main article: Category:Dual Heat Swords Build
See the user build section for builds using this weapon.
- The charge attack hits multiple enemies. Use it on clustered groups of enemies.
- When surrounded or stun-locked (especially by Infested ), the jump attack is useful in inflicting persistent fire damage in a radius.
- This weapon was released on February 8, 2013 with Update 6.2.
- This weapon will deal Heat AOE while slam attacking in Valkyr's hysteria.
- Dual Heat Swords
- Colour Customization of Dual Heat Swords