Released in Update 10, the Dual Ichor is a pair of twin Infested short axes resembling a bony or chitinous material, wielded in each hand. It is only available through Research in Bio Lab. It may be intended as a dual version of Mire.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price: 50,000|
|Bio Lab Research •3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
This weapon deals Toxin damage.
- Innate Toxin damage.
- 25% bonus damage to Ferrite Armor, making it moderately effective against Grineer units that wear it, including Heavy Gunners and their Corrupted variants.
- Ignores shields and attacks health directly, so, if played solely on damage, Toxin procs and Critical Hits, it is very effective against Corpus, who usually have high shields but little health.
- Tied for third highest critical chance for melee weapons with Atterax, Dual Cleavers (Prisma), Dual Zoren, and Obex..
- Tied for highest critical damage multiplier for melee weapons with Atterax, Dual Cleavers (Prisma), Dual Raza, and Dual Zoren.
- Very high damage on slide attacks
- One polarity.
- Can hit multiple targets.
- Stance slot has a polarity, matching Swirling Tiger stance.
- Short range.
- Toxin damage is less effective against Robotics and Fossilized.
- Physical damage mods such as Jagged Edge have no effect on this weapon.
- See Category:Dual Ichor Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Dual Ichor Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- A build using a maximum fusion rank Organ Shatter, Pressure Point, and True Steel can achieve:
- 77 damage;
- 40% critical chance;
- 5.7x critical multiplier (570% critical damage);
- 438.9 damage on a critical hit;
- This does not include damage gained from elemental mods and their related resistance and weakness multipliers.
- The Ichors' weapon models appear to have the standard shaping of a pair of Tomahawks, short-handled variant of axes that can be either used for throwing at or slicing their victims.
- In modern terms, ichor may refer to Bile, the green or yellow fluid produced by the liver. In more antiquated terms, it is any discharge from a wound or ulcer with an offending stench. Seeing as the Dual Ichor is made from Infested tissue or biomass, they most likely get their name from this.
- The bulb-like structures on the handle of the Dual Ichors beat like a heart, suggesting they are made of living Infested tissue.
- The Dual Ichor are the second melee Clan Tech weapons released, the first being the Prova, and the first to be made specifically by Clan Tech.
- This is the first Infested-themed Dual weapon ever released.
Dual Ichor Skins
- Dual Zoren, a similar weapon with high crit damage.
- Karyst, Toxin based dagger.
- Mire, another Toxin based melee weapon.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|