|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:50,000|
|Bio Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
This weapon deals Toxin damage.
- Innate Toxin damage – effective against Flesh and Ferrite Armor and bypasses Shielded and Proto Shields.
- Tied with Dark Split-Sword, (Prisma) Dual Cleavers, and Dual Zoren for the second highest critical chance of all Dual Swords, behind Dual Keres.
- Tied with (Prisma) Dual Cleavers, Dual Raza, and Dual Zoren for the highest critical damage multiplier of all dual swords, and with Atterax, Destreza Prime, and Hirudo for all melee weapons.
- Good status chance.
- Stance slot has a polarity, matching Swirling Tiger stance.
- Innate polarity.
- Innate Toxin damage – less effective against Machinery, Robotics, and Fossilized.
- Short range.
- See Category:Dual Ichor Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Dual Ichor Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- A build using a maximum fusion rank Organ Shatter, Pressure Point, and True Steel can achieve:
- 77 damage;
- 40% critical chance;
- 5.7x critical multiplier (570% critical damage);
- 438.9 damage on a critical hit;
- This does not include damage gained from elemental mods and their related resistance and weakness multipliers.
- The Ichors' weapon models appear to have the standard shaping of a pair of Tomahawks, short-handled variant of axes that can be either used for throwing at or slicing their victims.
- In modern terms, ichor may refer to Bile, the green or yellow fluid produced by the liver. In more antiquated terms, it is any discharge from a wound or ulcer with an offending stench. Seeing as the Dual Ichor is made from Infested tissue or biomass, they most likely get their name from this.
- The bulb-like structures on the handle of the Dual Ichors beat like a heart, suggesting they are made of living Infested tissue.
- The Dual Ichor are the second melee Clan Tech weapons released, the first being the Prova, and the first to be made specifically by Clan Tech.
- This is the first Infested-themed Dual weapon ever released.
Dual Ichor Skins
- Dual Zoren, a similar weapon with high crit damage.
- Karyst, Toxin based dagger.
- Mire, another Toxin based melee weapon.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|