“Market forces dictate that you need to evolve or die.”This item has been removed from the Void Relic drop tables at this time and is no longer available.
On August 23rd, 2017, it was announced that Dual Kamas Prime would enter the Prime Vault and be retired from the reward tables on August 29th, 2017. Any preexisting components or fully-built weapons will remain as is.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price: N/A|
Lith/Meso/Neo/Axi refer to Void Relics
(V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- Jump attack knocks down enemies.
- Basic attacks have momentum, preventing stagger from enemy attacks.
- High Slash damage – effective against Infested, Flesh and Cloned Flesh.
- High base attack speed.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Crossing Snakes, Carving Mantis, and Dividing Blades stances.
- Good critical chance.
- Good status chance.
- Very high slide attack and finisher damage.
- Robotic enemies resist Slash damage.
- Comparatively low Impact and Puncture.
- Small jump attack radius.
- Short swing reach.
- Dual Kamas Prime, compared to Dual Kamas:
- Higher base damage (70.0 vs. 42.0)
- Higher critical chance (15% vs. 5%)
- Higher critical damage multiplier (2.0x vs. 1.5x)
- Higher status chance (20% vs. 7.5%)
- Different polarities ( vs. None)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (6 vs. 1)
- The Dual Kamas Prime are the first Prime dual swords to be introduced.
- The Dual Kamas Prime was accidentally revealed in-game upon the release of Update 17.5, with its parts temporarily being made available as drops in the Orokin Void. This was later patched out in Hotfix 17.5.1.
- Similar to the Dual Raza, the Dual Kamas Prime's blades are normally folded into the weapon when not in use, deploying only when attacking. If sufficient time has passed after the last attack, the Tenno will perform an animation where it flicks the weapons across its chest, stowing the blades away.
Dual Kamas Prime Skins
- Dual Kamas, the non-prime counterpart of this weapon.
- Kama, the single, non-prime version of this weapon.