| Dual Kamas
| Normal Attacks
| Slide Attacks
The Dual Kamas are short ranged slashing weapons, capable of striking multiple enemies.
This weapon can be sold for 5,000; it is also a requisite ingredient for Dual Raza.
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- Robotic enemies resist Slash damage.
- Comparatively low Impact and Puncture.
- Small jump attack radius.
- Short reach.
- Low critical chance.
- Dual Kamas, compared to Dual Kamas Prime:
- Lower base damage (42.0 vs. 70.0)
- Lower Impact damage (2.1 vs. 3.5)
- Lower Puncture damage (4.2 vs. 14.0)
- Lower Slash damage (35.7 vs. 52.5)
- Lower critical chance (5% vs. 15%)
- Lower critical damage multiplier (1.5x vs. 2.0x)
- Lower status chance (7.5% vs. 20%)
- Weaker Wall Attack (168 vs. 280)
- Weaker Leap Attack (84 vs. 140)
- Weaker Slide Attack (252 vs. 420)
- Lower Mastery Rank required (1 vs. 6)
- The Dual Kamas are best used performing slide attacks, due to its high damage, often cleaving enemies in half. These bonuses may be best used by sprinting around and sliding at enemies.
- Enemies are almost always dismembered by the Ground Finisher.
- The Dual Kamas are the first dual melee weapon to require two of the single variants to craft.
- Before they were officially released, the Dual Kamas could be seen in the Codex entry diorama of Saryn.
- Similarly to the Dual Raza, which the Dual Kama are a prerequisite of, both are hatchet-type weapons that use Dual Sword stances.
- Both weapons also have a default polarity compatible with the Crossing Snakes stance.
- Dual Kamas
Warframe - Gameplay & Information Dual Kamas
Dual Kamas Skins
“Ah, have you come to make a donation to my newest 'enterprise'...?”Patch history is needed. Click here for instructions.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics
|| Boltor (Prime, Telos) • Braton (MK1, Prime, Vandal) • Burston (Prime) • Buzlok • Dera (Vandal) • Gorgon (Prisma, Wraith) • Grakata (Prisma) • Grinlok • Harpak • Hema • Hind • Karak (Wraith) • Latron (Prime, Wraith) • Mutalist Quanta • Opticor • Paracyst • Soma (Prime) • Stradavar • Supra (Vandal) • Sybaris (Prime, Dex) • Tenora • Tetra (Prisma) • Tiberon • Zenith
|| Amprex • Flux Rifle • Glaxion • Ignis (Wraith) • Quanta (Vandal) • Synapse
|| Boar (Prime) • Convectrix • Drakgoon • Hek (Vaykor) • Kohm • Phage • Sobek • Strun (MK1, Wraith) • Tigris (Prime, Sancti)
|| Lanka • Rubico • Snipetron (Vandal) • Vectis (Prime) • Vulkar (Wraith)
|| Attica • Cernos (Prime, Rakta) • Daikyu • Dread • Lenz • Mutalist Cernos • Paris (MK1, Prime) • Zhuge
|| Miter • Ogris • Panthera • Penta (Secura) • Simulor (Synoid) • Tonkor • Torid • Zarr
|| Ferrox • Javlok • Scourge
|| Artemis Bow • Dex Pixia