The Dual Raza are a pair of hatchets styled after the Soma assault rifle, specializing in dealing critical damage.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 175||Blueprints:15,000|
|Tenno Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 12 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash damage – effective against the Infested, Flesh and Cloned Flesh.
- High critical chance.
- Tied for highest critical damage multiplier for melee weapons with Atterax, Dual Cleavers (Prisma), Dual Ichor, Dual Zoren, and Hirudo.
- High slide attack damage – highest of the critical-oriented melee weapons.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Crossing Snakes and Dividing Blades stances.
- Fairly slow attack speed.
- Low status chance.
- Lower Impact damage, less effective against shields.
- See Category:Dual Raza Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Dual Raza Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Equipping True Steel and Organ Shatter with Berserker can help you achieve high damage output by increasing the attack speed constantly.
- The blades share a similar design aesthetic to the Soma's magazine, from which the Dual Raza are said to be based off.
- The Dual Raza's blades are normally folded into the weapon, and will not deploy until they are used to attack. If the Dual Raza is wielded and idle for a few moments after attacking, the Tenno will perform a unique animation where they will flick the weapons towards their chest to fold the blades in.
Dual Raza Skins
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|