| Weapon Type
|| Dual Revolvers
| Projectile Speed
| Firing Rate
|| 10.0 rounds/sec
| Magazine Size
|| 12 rounds/mag
| Normal Attacks
CODEX Entry: Akvasto
Vasto revolvers equipped in each hand.
The total credit cost of crafting the Akvasto, including the blueprint and crafting costs of its two constituent Vastos, is 190,000.
This weapon deals mostly Slash damage.
- High fire rate.
- High crit chance.
- High Physical damage.
- Good accuracy for a dual weapon.
- Lower recoil than single Vasto.
- Reduced accuracy (Compared with single Vasto).
- Low magazine size.
- Requires ten rare resources in total in order to build (eight Neurodes, plus two Orokin Cells) and a considerable amount of credits.
- No polarity slot, unlike the single Vasto version.
- Low Impact and Puncture damage, reduced effectiveness against shields or armor.
- Akvasto do not play a reload sound when carrying a Datamass.
- Main article: Category:Akvasto Build
See the user build section for builds using this weapon.
- Vasto, the single counterpart of Akvasto.