This weapon deals mostly Slash damage.
- High fire rate.
- High crit chance.
- High Physical damage.
- Mostly Slash damage.
- Good accuracy for a dual weapon.
- Lower recoil than single Vasto.
- Reduced accuracy (Compared with single Vasto).
- Low magazine size.
- Requires ten rare resources in total in order to build (eight Neurodes, plus two Orokin Cells) and a considerable amount of credits.
- No polarity slot, unlike the single Vasto version.
- Less Impact and Puncture damage, reduced effectiveness against shields or armor.
The Akvasto can be purchased for 220. Its blueprint can be purchased for 50,000.
|Build Time||12 hours|
- Akvasto do not play a reload sound when carrying a Datamass.
- Main article: Category:Akvasto Build
See the user build section for builds using this weapon.
- Vasto, the single counterpart of Akvasto.