| Dual Vastos
| Weapon Type
|| Dual Revolvers
| Projectile Speed
| Firing Rate
|| 10.0 rounds/sec
| Magazine Size
|| 12 rounds/mag
| Normal Attacks
|| VASTO revolvers equipped in each hand.
This weapon deals mostly Slash damage.
- High fire rate.
- High crit chance.
- High Physical damage.
- Good accuracy for a dual weapon.
- Lower recoil than single Vasto.
- Reduced accuracy (Compared with single Vasto).
- Low magazine size.
- Requires ten rare resources in total in order to build (eight Neurodes, plus two Orokin Cells) and a considerable amount of credits.
- No polarity slot, unlike the single Vasto version.
- Less Impact and Puncture damage, reduced effectiveness against shields or armor.
The Dual Vastos can be purchased for 220. Its blueprint can be purchased for 50,000.
The total credit cost of crafting the Dual Vastos, including the blueprint and crafting costs of its two constituent Vastos, is 220,000.
| Orokin Cell ||2
| Credits ||20,000
|Build Time ||12 hours
|Rush Build || 25
- Dual Vastos don't play a reload sound when carrying a Datamass.
- Main article: Category:Dual Vastos Build
See the user build section for builds using this weapon.
- Vasto, the single counterpart of Dual Vastos.
- Dual Vastos