The Dual Zoren is a pair of short, stylized axes wielded in each hand. Each hatchet is styled after the Scindo.
This weapon can be sold for 5,000; it is also a requisite ingredient for Twin Basolk.
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- One polarity.
- Tied for third highest critical chance for melee weapons with Atterax, Dual Cleavers (Prisma), Dual Ichor, Obex, and the Dark Split-Sword using a dual swords stance.
- Tied for highest critical damage multiplier for melee weapons with Atterax, Dual Cleavers (Prisma), Dual Ichor, and Dual Raza.
- High base attack speed.
- Can hit multiple targets.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Swirling Tiger stance.
- Guaranteed Slash proc on Ground Finisher
- Ground Finisher plants both axes, meaning if the first one doesn't kill, the second will also deal damage.
- Low base melee damage. Relies on its critical potential to deal heavy damage.
- Small jump attack range.
- Very short range.
- Modding this weapon with Organ Shatter and True Steel will give you a 40% chance of dealing 5.7x damage.
- Combining True Punishment with True Steel will give a 50% critical chance while channeling.
- This weapon's damage can be equivalent to, or even surpass, other late-game melee weapons with the right mod setup.
- The slide attack provides the highest damage per attack. A critical hit with this attack would usually end up dealing thousands of damage on each enemy with the right mods, even without channeling.
- This weapon pairs well with Berserker, as its high critical chance allows you to constantly trigger Berserker's attack speed bonus.
- This weapon was introduced on January 30, 2013 in Update 6.0.
- Dual Zoren was included in the now-defunct Stay Frosty Pack.
- Dual Zoren were once used as a movement technique known as "Zorencoptering". This was removed with Parkour 2.0 during Update 17, August 2015.
- This weapon also shares the same look as the Scindo heavy axe.
- Dagger Axe skin
- Dagger Axe skin
Warframe Dual Zoren Build Guide (U15.9)
Dual Zoren Skins
- Dagger Axe, a skin for the Dual Zoren.
- Dual Ichor, a similar weapon with high crit damage.
- Scindo, a heavy weapon that shares the same design.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics
|| Boltor (Prime, Telos) • Braton (MK1, Prime, Vandal) • Burston (Prime) • Buzlok • Dera (Vandal) • Gorgon (Prisma, Wraith) • Grakata (Prisma) • Grinlok • Harpak • Hema • Hind • Karak (Wraith) • Latron (Prime, Wraith) • Mutalist Quanta • Opticor • Paracyst • Soma (Prime) • Stradavar • Supra (Vandal) • Sybaris (Prime, Dex) • Tenora • Tetra (Prisma) • Tiberon • Zenith
|| Amprex • Flux Rifle • Glaxion • Ignis (Wraith) • Quanta (Vandal) • Synapse
|| Boar (Prime) • Convectrix • Drakgoon • Hek (Vaykor) • Kohm • Phage • Sobek • Strun (MK1, Wraith) • Tigris (Prime, Sancti)
|| Lanka • Rubico • Snipetron (Vandal) • Vectis (Prime) • Vulkar (Wraith)
|| Attica • Cernos (Prime, Rakta) • Daikyu • Dread • Mutalist Cernos • Paris (MK1, Prime) • Zhuge
|| Miter • Ogris • Panthera • Penta (Secura) • Simulor (Synoid) • Tonkor • Torid • Zarr
|| Ferrox • Javlok • Scourge
|| Artemis Bow • Dex Pixia