The Dual Zoren is a pair of short, stylized axes wielded in each hand. Each hatchet is styled after the Scindo.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 175||Blueprints Price:15,000|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash damage – effective against health.
- Tied with Dark Split-Sword, (Prisma) Dual Cleavers, and Dual Ichor for the second highest critical chance of all Dual Swords, behind Dual Keres.
- Tied with (Prisma) Dual Cleavers, Dual Raza, and Dual Zoren for the highest critical damage multiplier of all dual swords, and with Atterax, Destreza Prime and Hirudo for all melee weapons.
- High attack speed.
- Guaranteed Slash proc on ground finishers.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Swirling Tiger stance.
- Innate polarity.
- Lowest base damage of all dual swords.
- Very low status chance.
- Low blocking effectiveness of 35% instead of other dual swords' usual 60%.
- Very short range.
- See Category:Dual Zoren Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Dual Zoren Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- This weapon pairs well with Berserker, as its high critical chance allows players to constantly trigger Berserker's attack speed bonus and augment the weapon's already high attack speed.
- Dual Zoren was included in the now-defunct Stay Frosty Pack.
- Dual Zoren were once used as a movement technique known as "Zorencoptering". This was removed with the introduction of Parkour 2.0 during Update 17, August 2015.
- This weapon shares the look of the Scindo heavy axe, with the latter looking like an enlarged, merged version of the Dual Zoren.
Dual Zoren Skins
- Dual Ichor, a similar weapon with high crit damage.
- Scindo, a heavy weapon that shares the same design.