The Dual Zoren is a pair of short, stylized axes wielded in each hand. Each hatchet is styled after the Scindo.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 175||Blueprints Price:15,000|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash damage – effective against health.
- Tied for third highest critical chance for melee weapons with Atterax, Dual Cleavers (Prisma), Dual Ichor, Obex, and the Dark Split-Sword using a dual swords stance.
- Highest critical damage for melee weapons, tied with Atterax, Dual Cleavers (Prisma), Dual Ichor, Dual Raza, and Hirudo.
- High attack speed.
- Can hit multiple targets.
- Guaranteed Slash proc on Ground Finisher
- Ground Finisher plants both axes, meaning if the first one doesn't kill, the second will also deal damage.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Swirling Tiger stance.
- Has a polarity.
- Low base damage, relies on its critical potential to deal heavy damage.
- Very low status chance.
- Very short range.
- See Category:Dual Zoren Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Dual Zoren Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- This weapon pairs well with Berserker, as its high critical chance allows players to constantly trigger Berserker's attack speed bonus and augment the weapon's already high attack speed.
- Dual Zoren was included in the now-defunct Stay Frosty Pack.
- Dual Zoren were once used as a movement technique known as "Zorencoptering". This was removed with the introduction of Parkour 2.0 during Update 17, August 2015.
- This weapon shares the look of the Scindo heavy axe, with the latter looking like an enlarged, merged version of the Dual Zoren.
Dual Zoren Skins
- Dual Ichor, a similar weapon with high crit damage.
- Scindo, a heavy weapon that shares the same design.