The Dual Zoren is a pair of short, stylized axes wielded in each hand. Each hatchet is styled after the Scindo.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 175||Blueprints Price: 15,000|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- One polarity.
- Tied for third highest critical chance for melee weapons with Atterax, Dual Cleavers (Prisma), Dual Ichor, Obex, and the Dark Split-Sword using a dual swords stance.
- Tied for highest critical damage multiplier for melee weapons with Atterax, Dual Cleavers (Prisma), Dual Ichor, and Dual Raza.
- High base attack speed.
- Can hit multiple targets.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Swirling Tiger stance.
- Guaranteed Slash proc on Ground Finisher
- Ground Finisher plants both axes, meaning if the first one doesn't kill, the second will also deal damage.
- Low base melee damage. Relies on its critical potential to deal heavy damage.
- Small jump attack range.
- Very short range.
- See Category:Dual Zoren Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Dual Zoren Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Modding this weapon with Organ Shatter and True Steel will give you a 40% chance of dealing 5.7x damage.
- Combining True Punishment with True Steel will give a 50% critical chance while channeling.
- This weapon's damage can be equivalent to, or even surpass, other late-game melee weapons with the right mod setup.
- The slide attack provides the highest damage per attack. A critical hit with this attack would usually end up dealing thousands of damage on each enemy with the right mods, even without channeling.
- This weapon pairs well with Berserker, as its high critical chance allows you to constantly trigger Berserker's attack speed bonus.
- This weapon was introduced on January 30, 2013 in Update 6.0.
- Dual Zoren was included in the now-defunct Stay Frosty Pack.
- Dual Zoren were once used as a movement technique known as "Zorencoptering". This was removed with Parkour 2.0 during Update 17, August 2015.
- This weapon also shares the same look as the Scindo heavy axe.
Dual Zoren Skins
- Dagger Axe, a skin for the Dual Zoren.
- Dual Ichor, a similar weapon with high crit damage.
- Scindo, a heavy weapon that shares the same design.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|