|| A desolate, ruined world. Home of the oppressive Grineer Empire.
Earth is the first planet accessible to the player and where the Grineer are the controlling faction.
The vital target of the planet is Councilor Vay Hek, who is located in the mission Oro, and where the blueprints for the parts of the Hydroid Warframe can be obtained. Bear in mind that your Mastery Rank must be at least five in order to access the node.
| Strata Relay Status
|| Xbox One
Invasion Missions: The Infested will always appear as an "Opposing" faction during Invasion missions.
|| Tile Set
- Earth never seems to have Invasions or Infestation Outbreaks, perhaps due to the low level.
- Most of the names of Earth's missions are from a variety of Earth-related topics, such as:
- As of Update 14, Earth is the first planet accessible to players, beginning with the Vor's Prize quest.
- Prior to Update 14.0.6, Earth rotated in the wrong direction on the mission screen.
- Earth was the first planet to have Interception missions.
- Despite being described as a "desolate, ruined world" Earth has very lush forests, which Vay Hek tried to destroy during The Cicero Crisis.
- The Strata Relay was the first player hub destroyed by one of Vay Hek's Balor Fomorians in the Eyes of Blight event.
- Earth is the earliest planet Wildlife can be encountered. Specifically, Feral Kubrows.
- This also means that earth is the earliest place for Kubrow mods to be obtained.