Standing in light, Mirage deals heavy damage, while the shadows make Mirage difficult to track and even harder to hurt.
|Strength:115% / 125% / 150% / 200% (damage bonus)|
25% / 40% / 60% / 75% (damage reduction)
|Duration:?? / ?? / ?? / 25 s|
- Mirage adapts to the lighting conditions of her surroundings, gaining a maximum of 115% / 125% / 150% / 200% weapon damage while bathed in light, or reducing incoming damage by a maximum of 25% / 40% / 60% / 75% and reducing enemy accuracy while in the shadows. The effect lasts for ?? / ?? / ?? / 25 seconds.
- Maximum damage bonus and damage reduction are affected by Ability Strength, and the damage reduction cannot exceed 95% under any circumstances.
- The damage buff grants a multiplicative bonus that's applied to a weapon's total damage (e.g., with a maxed Intensify and a weapon that inflicts 250 total damage, a rank-3 Eclipse will increase the weapon's total damage to a maximum of 250 × (1 + 2 × 1.3) = 900).
- The amount of bonus damage or damage reduction gained is determined by environmental lighting at Mirage's current position.
- The damage reduction is not affected by Toxin damage.
- Duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Mirage is encased in a white reflective surface while in light. Her body partially fades away and emits smoke while in shadows.
- Holograms from Hall of Mirrors do not gain Eclipse's damage bonus.
- The damage bonus from Eclipse does not apply to any damage bonus from elemental augments like Shock Trooper; both will be applied separately.
- Mirage can resist knockdown during the casting delay.
- Casting delay of 1 second.
- Can be recast while active to refresh the duration.
- Companions are not affected by Eclipse.
- Main article: Total Eclipse
Note that the range for this ability augment is affected by Ability Range.
- The Total Eclipse augment allows you to share the bonus with your team, to devastating effect on frames with damage based abilities.
- As both Discharge and Sound Quake can destroy light fixtures when used, this can be used to constantly take advantage of Eclipse's defense bonus by greatly lowering the amount of light in the current area.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Ability Duration increases duration to 76.5 seconds.
- Has no negative effects on this ability.
- Maximized Ability Efficiency reduces cost to 6.25 energy.
- Reduces duration to 10 seconds.
- Maximized Ability Range has no positive effects on this ability.
- Reduces damage bonus to 80% and damage reduction to 30%.
- Maximized Ability Strength increases damage bonus to 746% and damage reduction to 95%.
- Without Energy Conversion, increases damage bonus to 646%, damage reduction does not change.
- Increases cost to 38.75 energy.
- Reduces duration to 18.13 seconds.