Standing in light, Mirage deals heavy damage, while the shadows make Mirage difficult to track and even harder to hurt.
|Strength:115% / 125% / 150% / 200% (damage bonus)|
25% / 40% / 60% / 75% (damage reduction)
|Duration:10 / 15 / ?? / 25 s|
- Mirage adapts to the lighting conditions of her surroundings, gaining a maximum of 115% / 125% / 150% / 200% weapon damage while bathed in light, or reducing incoming damage by a maximum of 25% / 40% / 60% / 75% and reducing enemy accuracy while in the shadows. The effect lasts for 10 / 15 / ?? / 25 seconds.
- Maximum damage bonus and damage reduction are affected by Ability Strength, and the damage reduction cannot exceed 95% under any circumstances.
- The damage buff grants a multiplicative bonus that's applied to a weapon's total damage (e.g., with a maxed Intensify and a weapon that inflicts 250 total damage, a rank-3 Eclipse will increase the weapon's total damage to a maximum of 250 × (1 + 2 × 1.3) = 900).
- The amount of bonus damage or damage reduction gained is determined by environmental lighting at Mirage's current position, despite the buff always displaying the maximum value.
- The damage reduction is not affected by Toxin damage.
- Duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Mirage is encased in a white reflective surface while in light. Her body partially fades away and emits smoke while in shadows.
- Holograms from Hall of Mirrors do not gain Eclipse's damage bonus.
- The damage bonus from Eclipse does not apply to any damage bonus from elemental augments like Shock Trooper; both will be applied separately.
- Has a casting delay of 1 second.
- Mirage can resist knockdown during the casting delay.
- Can be recast while active to refresh the duration.
- Companions are not affected by Eclipse.
- Main article: Total Eclipse
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Ability Duration increases duration to 76.5 seconds.
- Has no negative effects on this ability.
- Maximized Ability Efficiency reduces cost to 6.25 energy.
- Reduces duration to 10 seconds.
- Maximized Ability Range has no positive effects on this ability.
- Reduces damage bonus to 80% and damage reduction to 30%.
- Maximized Ability Strength increases damage bonus to 746% and damage reduction to 95%.
- Without Energy Conversion, increases damage bonus to 646%, damage reduction does not change.
- Increases cost to 38.75 energy.
- Reduces duration to 18.13 seconds.