|Fusion Core since Update: The Silver Grove|
Endo is a form of energy used in the process of Fusion to upgrade the effectiveness of Mods. Appearing as a large blue and gold orb, it is commonly dropped by slain enemies, as well as rewarded by a variety of mission types. Endo can also be acquired by dissolving unused Mods in the Orbiter's Mods segment, converting the Mods into set quantities of Endo. Maroo can also extract Endo from Ayatan Treasures at her Bazaar.
Fusion Cost from Rank 0Edit
Fusion Cost from Rank 0 = 10 × Rarity × (2Rank - 1)
Fusion Cost from Previous RankEdit
Fusion Cost from previous rank = 10 × Rarity × 2Rank - 1
These are based on opinions and may not be true. These should be viewed as advice for finding Endo until better facts are proven.
- Doing the weekly mission from Maroo, for an Ayatan Sculpture, from her Bazaar at Mars. This mission resets every Monday and will show up under Alerts, if available. The different sculptures will yield between between 1,425 and 3,450 Endo when filled with Ayatan Stars. This method probably isn't the most beneficial one, but it's a guaranteed way to get at least some Endo, every week.
- The daily Sortie Mission is a great source for Endo, since it has a chance to either reward a Sculpture (1,425-3,450 Endo), 4000 Endo, or a Legendary Core.
- Farming the Rathuum Arenas is probably the most reliable method for getting Endo. You can do it solo, but it's more beneficial to farm it with a full cell of Tenno. Bringing at least one Nekros for Desecrate, as well as many Smeeta Kavats as possible is optimal, for the most amount of Endo per hour.
- Endo replaced the Fusion Core system as of Update: The Silver Grove.
- Although Endo can be considered a resource, it is actually considered a "Mod drop". Therefore, both Resource Boosters and Resource Drop Chance Boosters have no effect on the rate of Endo acquisition.