Enduring Strike increases the status chance of melee weapons while Channeling at the cost of reduced channeling efficiency.
|Rank||Status Chance||Channeling Efficiency||Cost|
- Can be stacked with Melee Prowess, Volcanic Edge, Vicious Frost, Voltaic Strike, Virulent Scourge, and Drifting Contact for a 355% increase in Status Chance while Channeling. On weapons with at least 22% base Status Chance, this allows them to achieve a total Status Chance value of 100%, allowing every strike to deal Status Effect procs.
- You only gain the status chance bonus when channeling the weapon.
- Unlike most mods, the picture shows an Excalibur wearing the Pendragon helmet, his Immortal Skin, as well as a different color scheme. This is a rare instance of a mod depicting a non-default character loadout. The other examples are Life Strike, Second Wind , True Punishment, Warrior's Grip, Quickening and Corrupt Charge, all of which are channeling mods.
- Melee Prowess, another mod that increases Status Chance.
- Volcanic Edge, Vicious Frost, Voltaic Strike, and Virulent Scourge, dual-stat mods that increases Status Chance and Elemental Damage.
- Weeping Wounds, an Acolyte mod that increases Status Chance based on the Melee Combo Counter.
- Drifting Contact, a Nightmare mod that increases Status Chance and extends the duration of the Melee Combo Counter.
| Corrupt Charge • Enduring Strike • Focus Energy • Life Strike • Killing Blow|
Parry • Quickening • Reflex Coil • True Punishment